Pageant Thingy =)

My Bestfriend's Promise

-YOUR POV-

Mr. Kim went to his table and tapped the board for us to be quiet, "okay class! Be quiet! I have something to announce."

"Sir, what's that about?" I heard Ryeowook asked.

"There will be an event that will be held next next week~" Mr Kibum wouldn't be able to complete his sentence because all of my classmates cheered and squealed especially the girls.

"Yippee! an event!"

"Woah, is that true?!"

"Wow, it's been a long time since we had our event!"

I heard these words from my classmates.

"Class! BE QUIET!!" Mr. Kibum tapped the board again, so we silenced ourselves.

"Okay, as I was saying, our school will have an event and it will be a pageant for the girls." He stated.

After he had finished stating the word "GIRLS", all girls in the class squealed and got excited. Well, except for me who just stayed quiet.

"Each level/department, there will be a representative to the pageant and whoever will win, she'll get a plus grade direct to the card for math subject only."

"So, sir, who'll be our representative?" Siwon asked and I saw him looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.

 

-HANYEON'S POV-

I saw Siwon looked at ____ after he asked the question.

"yah, Ivy, look, _____'s flirting with Siwon again." I told Ivy and pointed at Siwon and _____.

"Aish, that girl is really a !" Ivy whispered at me with an irritated voice.

"yeah, she really is!" I agreed. We stopped our conversation when we heard Mr. kim spoke again.

"Good question, Siwon. As you all can see, I have a box here." He said as he showed a small box to us. 

"What about that, sir?" I asked him.

"We'll have our voting process to know who'll be our representative. I have papers here and all you have to do is to write the name of whom you like to be our  representative. After writing the name, put it inside the box. I'll use this to be fair for everyone." he stated and we all agreed.

We started to write down. I voted for myself and who else? 

 

-YOUR POV-

After we put our papers inside the box, Mr. Kibum said that we can go now to the cafeteria because we'll have our 2 hours vacant time. "____-ah, kaja?"Jihyun said. So, we went to the cafeteria. 

We bought food and found a vacant table then we sat down.

"Hey ___-ah, who do you think will be our representative?" Jihyun asked as she eat her food.

"Ahmm, mollayo. But I think, it'll be among the 3 girls."

"You mean, Sunghye, Ivy and Han Yeon?"

"Yup.''

"well, i don't think so!" Jihyun shouted.

"yah. keep quiet!" I said. "so, you don't want them to be our representative, huh?" I added.

"Yes. I don't want. They may be beautiful and smart but they don't have the heart. So, that's why, I voted for you." She said as she smiled at me.

"WHAT?! WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" I suddenly yelled at her.

I didn't know that my voice would be that loud that everyone looked at our table and did the what-the-heck face

"Ahaha, I'm sorry guys and gals. Ahm, you can go back to what you're doing.." Jihyun cracked a nervous laugh.

"yah ___. Don't shout, okay?" Jihyun glared at me.

I scratched the back of my head , "I'm sorry. haha"

"Aish, you're the one who told me not to shout and you're now the one who did it." Jihyun told me, laughing.

"Yah, what did you say earlier? You voted for me?" I asked her.

"Yes. problem with that, huh?" She asked and smirked.

"Why on earth did you do that?" I let out a big sigh.

After we finished our food, Jihyun and I decided to go to the school garden. My favorite place.

"wahh, ____-ah! I didn't know that our school has this place! Yeppeun!" She said, still amazed by the view.

"haha, well, now you know." I sat down under the tree.

She went beside me and asked, "yah ____. are you and Donghae, dating?"

I choked a bit when I heard it. I was surprised and confused of why the heck did she asked that.

"A-aniyo." I said, stuttering. "Why'd you ask?"

"Oh.,. i just noticed that the two of you are already comfortable with each other and I also noticed that whenever he looks at you and when you look at him, it feels like there's something in it. and and! Whenever you see him, you always BLUSH" Jihyun teased me while emphasizing the word "BLUSH"

"Huh? Aniyo.. We're not dating, trust me. And he has a girlfriend, remember? And blush? haha, Why would I blush, I don't even like him.." I faked a laugh and sighed.

"Oh, her girlfriend's name is Yoona, right?" She asked and I nodded. "Oh, you don't like him? is it true? hmmm?" 

'I don't really like him!" I yelled at her.

"Aish, why are you yelling?! You're so obvious!"

"Obvious of what?"

"Obvious that you like Donghae." Jihyun laughed.

"Listen, I DON'T LIKE HIM. GET IT?" I said.

"Okay okay.. I believe you, mah friend. Just be sure not to fall for him, okay??"

"Waeyo?"

"because, he has a girlfriend. and I don't want you to get hurt. I love you mah friend and I don't want you to be hurt, okay? and besides, her evil sister might kill you." Jihyun smiled.

"Aww, chingu, thanks for your concern. i love you!" I hugged her.

After that, we went to our room..

 

--------------

HELLO EVERYONE. lol. I have nothing to say..answer the poll, maybe? :)

 

 

 

 

-jellykyu27. <3