Big Reveal: Part 1.

My Room Mate

"Let's talk" Luhan completely changed his tone.
"Sure? About the performance? I was going to ask you about that too. I reckon we should practice once more before the performance, cause I really don't want to stuf-" you were suddenly cut off.
"Not about that Gi Hyun. You know what I want to talk about" Luhan gazed at you seriously. 
Standing up from the couch, you stood there confused. 
"Oh that" you mumbled. 
"Look Luhan about what I said yesterday... Let's... Let's just forget about it. It was a mistake. I'm going to go wash up" you quickly ended the conversation, before walking off. Brushing past Luhan, you bit your lip. 
This is the right thing to do Gi Hyun. You tried convincing yourself. 
Before you could open the door of the bathroom, you were embraced from behind.
"I don't want to forget it" with that Luhan spun you around. His hands on both sides of you arms.
"This. Us. It's no mistake. We were never a mistake" Luhan mumbled as he pulled you into his embrace. 
"Luhan..." You managed to let out.
"Gi Hyun I know we started off badly, but somewhere along the line I started to fall for you. What I'm trying to say is, I like you" A smile of relief grew on Luhan's lips. He felt relieved to finally say this. And he meant every word. You didn't know when, but your arms circled around Luhan's waist and you pulled him closer. It was like a massive burden on your heart was lifted and you could finally be free.
Luhan could feel your arms wrap around him and your head nuzzling into him more. He knew you felt the same and he was happy. He didn't have to play games anymore, he didn't have to hurt you to keep you away. He could finally express his love for you.

Morning came by and everything that happened last night felt like a dream. A dream you never wanted to wake up from. The bright light streaming through the window, blinded you for a mere second. Giving a loud yawn, you turned to your other side with a small smile on your lips. 
"Good morning" you felt your face reddened up immediately. 
"This is the part when you continue to stare at me lovingly and say 'good morning' too" Luhan chuckled.
"Well good morning sir" you playfully rolled your eyes. Getting off the bed, you strode off.
"I didn't want the sarcasm" Luhan bickered.
Turning around, you stuck out your tongue.
"Come here" Luhan Hollered.
Shaking your head, you continued to .
"Make me" you smirked.
"Just you..." At that moment you and Luhan began a little came of chase. Running around the room, giggling and screaming. Luhan had finally caught you and embraced you in a hug.
"Now without the sarcasm" Luhan muttered.
"Why should I?" You teased. 
"Because you love me" Luhan gave you a quick peck on the lips, catching you off guard.
"Hey!" You tried to hide those red cheeks.
"Because I..." He pecked your left cheek.
"Am..." Then your right.
"Your..." Then the tip of your nose.
"Boyfriend" and your lips.
A big smile grew on your lips.
"Um boyfriend? Last time I check I never had a boyfriend" you jokingly teased.
Luhan gave you a pout.
"But.. But last night.." He mumbled sadly. His arms loosening slowly.
"My poor boyfriend is sad?" You bit your lip from combusting out in a fit of laughter. Suddenly Luhan gazed at you. His eyes immediately lightened up and a smile grew on his lips. 
"What?" You said trying to be oblivious.
"Nothing" he smiled.
"No seriously. Tell me" you pleaded.
"Do you really want to know?" Luhan teased.
"Yes!" You groaned in curiosity.
"I'm just so lucky, that I get to love you" a lopsided smile, that illuminated love grew on Luhans lips. 
You melted inside slowly.
"Me too" your cheeks grew red.
Luhan embraced you and a sigh escaped his lips of content.

It was now thirty minutes before the grand showcase. The rest of the day was spent practicing and giving small pecks here and there to each other. You both stood backstage, in black tuxes. 
"I can't do this" you whispered, as you watch the groups perform. 
"I know you can babe" Luhan gave a reassuring smile.
"What happens if I stuff up and the whole crowd starts laughing?" You panicked and thought of the worst outcome.
"I promise you, you will be great and we will nail this performance" 
You gazed at Luhan and smiled. His full support and reassurance boosted your confidence. 
"I love you" you whispered. 
"Me too" Luhan smiled. 

As time passed, you and Luhan stood on the stage. The light blinding your eyes for a mere second. You glanced over at Luhan, who gave you a reassuring look. 
'You'll do fine babe' he mouthed. You gave a curt nod in return and returned your gaze to the crowd. 

I can do this... I mean I'm dying from nervousness, but I mean yolo right? Omg I'm going to go off key and crash and burn. I'm screwed.

'Oh, yeah

Luhan sang effortlessly. 

Okay I can do this. With that thought, the music began to play. 
Breathe in and out. Just like we practice
On queue you lips began to move and words fluttered out. 

I just can't control myself,
Your touch your lips,
Your subtle actions got me going crazy just for you, like your smile that makes me spin.

A big smile was plastered on your lips.

Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody

You glanced at Luhan ever so lovingly. The lyrics made your heart melt. 

You stay awake just thinking about him,
But baby I'm right here,
I'll treat you good I'll treat you right,
What if I kissed you? What if I loved you? Will you come to me? 
Girl your my shining star, can I make a wish on you, yea a wish on you?


Chorus:
Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody.

Baby you got me(baby)
Just for one night(oh)
So stay with me(yea)
And let's play this sweet lullaby(ooooohhhh)

Chorus:
Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody

Oooohh....'

With the last note, you and Luhan smiled at each other. The whole audience jumped to their feet. Loud applauds and screams vibrated from wall to wall. 

"Now that was a performance. Well done Luhan and Gi Hoon. Lovely people who sang a Lovely song" the announcer smiled. 

You could not help but blush by the compliment. I did it, we did it! I glanced over at Luhan. He looked amazing. He's smile was perfect. Everything was perfect. Nothing could ruin this moment. 

"STOP! STOP ALL OF THIS!" The applauses stopped. Everyone's attention, turned towards a girl. 

AeCha... what is she doing? Luhan stared curiously at the model like girl, charging he way towards the stage. 

"You're not allowed up here miss" The announcer stepped in front of her. 

"Oh move" snatching the microphone out of his hand, she made her way towards you. 

"You are a sly " she smirked. 

"What are you doing AeCha?" Luhan glared at the girl. 

"You seriously think, you could leave me for this piece of trash?" 

"AeCha, stop this, you and me were nothing"

"Please. You didn't think I would find out her little secret? I stepped back when you had your little girlfriend. But her...." Aecha moved her gaze upon you. If looks could kill you'd probably be dead. 

"You! You little minx. Thought you could pretend to be a boy and waltz in here like you own the place and stealing people's man. Oh you were so wrong" her smirked grew into an evil smile. 

"Good evening everyone. I'm AeCha and I would like to reveal a deep dark secret. You see this thing standing here. Well he's not who you think he is. Matter a fact he's not even a he..." Loud gasps spread through the theatre. People began to whisper.

"AeCha stop" 

"Not till I ruin her" 

Your heart jumped. I'm dead, I'm screwed. My parents are going to disown me. 


A/N:

Hello readers. Let me start by saying i'm so sorry for not updating for months and being completely MIA. I'v just been dealing with a lot of things, but I'm back from the long hiatus.Sorry if it's a crappy chapter! Hope you all understand. Once again, i'm ever so grateful to you all. xoxo