Oh Sehun.

My Room Mate

You reached in front of the dorm doors. Bending over, you took in a deep breath and exhaled. Standing straight, you entered the building and headed straight towards Chanyeol's room. Taking another deep breath, you knocked on the door. Within a couple of seconds, the door swung open and out came Baekhyun running behind you. 
"Get away from me Oh Sehun!" Baekhyun hid behind you. Sehun came walking towards the both of you, with an unstable balance. 
"Y-yah! Hyungggg~ I l-o-v-e you! Hugu me!" Sehun spread his arms wide, trying to embrace you both into a hug. 
Before Sehun could take another step, you grabbed him by the ear. 
"Owwww! The ear huwrts!" Sehun squeaked. 
You pulled Sehun with you, towards the lounge area. Entering the lounge area, you could see Chanyeol hiding behind the laundry basket. Sighing, you pushed Sehun down onto the couch, letting go of his ear. 
"You sit" you sternly said. Sehun sat straight on impulse. 
Looking around, you pointed towards Baekhyun.
"You and..." You moved your finger to Chanyeol.
"You! Get over here and sit. Now" you puffed with annoyance. The boys came running over and plopped down besides the drunk kid. 
"Explain" you crossed your arms.
"Well... You see... It was all baekhyuns fault!" Chanyeol exclaimed. 
"You ! It wasn't just me! You played the same role in this!" Baekhyun sneered. 
"Hyungs are funny when angrwy" Sehun chuckled. You glared at the boy, who immediately stopped.
"Did I say you can talk?" Sehun shook his head.
"Good. Now shut up"
A small smirk of power raised on you lips. 
"Who gave this little kid alcohol?" Your eyes darted back and forth between the two men, who were avoiding your piercing glare. 
"Well...Sehun wanted it..." Baekhyun muttered. 
You gazed at Baekhyun.
"Can you repeat that a little louder bacon" 
"Sehun wanted to drink. It was all his fault" Baekhyun held his hands out in front, playing innocent. 
You scoffed.
"You seriously want me to believe that this kid here wanted to drink?" You shot your gaze to Chanyeol who immediately looked away. 
"Park Chanyeol" your voice stern. 
Chanyeol looked up with a hesitant smile. 
"Hi" he showed his pearly whites. 
"Don't play cute with me. Did you guys make him drunk? Yes or no?" You tapped your feet, waiting for an answer. 
Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun's direction, in which the other male was giving him signs. 
'Don't tell him' Baekhyun tried to say. 
'Were going to die' 
'Gi Hoon is going to kill us' Baekhyun tried to do sign language. 
'But I can't lie. And plus he looks scary...' Chanyeol bit his lip in fear. 
"You know I can see what your both doing" you raised your brows. 
"Ahahaha you guys . Hyungggggs can't mime for crap!!!!" Sehun bursted out in laughter. 
"Do you want to die?" You glared at the boy, who immediately stopped. 
"Nope sorry hyung. I'll shut up" Sehun grinned. 
"We did it! We made him drunk! Don't kill us Gi Hoon!" Chanyeol held a pillow in front of him for safety. Baekhyun sighed. 
"You Chan" 
"You both " you huffed. 
"Your not going to kill us?" Baekhyun mumbled. 
"I have no energy to strangle you both today. Just take him back to his room. I'm going bed" you let your arms fall beside you. You made your way towards the door and walked out of the room. 


"We didn't die!" Chanyeol placed the pillow down, with a sigh of relief.
"Gi Hoon is scary" Baekhyun stared off into the doors direction. 
"I knaw right! Hyung is boss " Sehun smiled.
"Shut up Oh Sehun" 
Baekhyun smacked the kid at the back of his head.
"Owie~" Sehun pouted. 
"Come on let's get you back to your room" Chanyeol stood up, while pulling the younger one up to his feet. 
"Weeeeee channie hyungg~ carry me" Sehun giggled like a child. 
Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
"Carry yourself" he huffed. 
"Come on sehunnie, I don't feel like dying tomorrow from Gi Hoon" Sehun threw his arm around Chanyeol and they both began to walk. 
"Come back alive Channie!" Baekhyun hollered.
"I will!" Chanyeol yelled before closing the door. 


You entered the room, with a long sigh. To be honest, you were completely exhausted from today's events. Shopping isn't an easy thing, but at least you managed to make someone happy. Dealing with chanbaek and the drunk Sehun made you contemplate your life choices even more. 
"Your back" a faint voice pulled you out of your thoughts. 
"Yea" you casually mumbled, while kicking your shoes off. Once you were done, you made your way up to your bed. Falling down on the soft heaven, you groaned. 
"Can we talk?" You herd footsteps coming closer. 
Turning around, you glanced up at Luhan.
"Right now? I'm so tired" you muttered. 
"Please" you stared at Luhan's pleading eyes. 
"Shoot" You huffed. 
Luhan sat down on the chair, next your bed. He stared down at the ground, while fiddling with his fingers. You furrowed your brows. 
"what is it Luhan?" 
Luhan looked up. 
"SuYi asked me to the ball" he mumbled. 
Hearing it from his mouth, it hurt you. You thought you prepared yourself mentally for this, but you guess you didn't. 
"That's great" you forced a smile. 
"You don't seem too happy with it...." You heard Luhan mumble.
"I am happy! Good job chingu!" You faked a yawn, while stretching out your arms. 
"Ahhh... I'm so sleepy. I'm going to go bed. Good night" you quickly made yourself comfortable, underneath your blankets and your eyes close. 
"Gi Hyun...I know your not sleeping" you heard Luhan mutter. 
You heard footsteps come closer towards you. You could feel his presence behind you. 
Luhan poked your arm. 
"You can stop pretending" he poked your arm again. 
You fought the urge to push him away, by closing your eyes tighter. 
"I guess you are asleep..." Luhan bit his lip. 
"You didn't even change into comfortable clothes. Idiot" 
! These pants are starting to get uncomfortable... You thought to yourself.
You could hear a long sigh come out of Luhan. 
"Good night Gi Hyun" Luhan mumbled before walking down towards his bed. 
Opening your eyes, you watch as Luhan walked down the stairs. Adjusting your position, you stared up at the ceiling. 
I guess it's over now... Friend Zone . You puffed. You closed your eyes once again and began to drift off.


A/N:

Welcome to the very complicated life of Jeong Gi Hyun everybody! ahhaha! Okay i just want to say i'm soooo sorry for not updating! But i have a solid reason....... I WAS IN KOREA!!! ahaha i know it isn't a good good excuse for my lack of updating, but i am back and here to make it up! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! okay i'll stop now... BYEEEEE<3