The dress.

My Room Mate

You slumped back down onto your comfy bed. It has been such a long day, that you barely had any energy to function anymore. After yesterday's events, Luhan had been completely ignoring you. Every time you had a chance to talk too him, he would find someone else to talk too. You screamed into your pillow. It frustrated you. 
He kisses me, then acts like I don't exist. You thought. 
You heard the door open. Lifting your body up, your heart raced. 
Finally alone time with him. No distractions, no people. You got off your bed and made your way down. 
"Lu-KyungHo?" You furrowed your brows. 
"Surprise baby G" he hugged you. 
"What are you doing here?" KyungHo stepped back and smiled. 
"I wanted to say welcome back" he chuckled. 
"mmm okay" you mumbled. 
"what's wrong?" He pouted ever so cutely. 
"Nothing..." You trailed off with a smile of reassurance. 
"Okay" KyungHo replied hesitantly. 
"any how... We need too go dress shopping for the ball tomorrow!" KyungHo clapped his hands in excitement. 
Oh right. The ball is tomorrow. Time to come clean. Face the consequences. You frowned. 
"Hey why are you frowning?" KyungHo cocked his head to the side. 
"Oh nothing. Come on let's go" you smiled. 
"well after you my lady" he grinned. 
You couldn't help but chuckle. 
"Why thank you sir" you played along. 
"mmm don't you want be Gi Hyun for today?" You shrugged. 
"Can't really walk out of here as a girl" you chuckled. 
"Right. All boys" KyungHo laughed. 
You both made your way out.
You and KyungHo made your way out of the building. Happily chatting to each other, until you ran into someone. 
"Ow! Dude watch where yo- oh" you frowned when you saw who it was.
"You okay hyung?" Sehun rubbed your forehead. 
"Y-yea I'm fine" you mumbled, while avoiding his gaze. 
"Come on Sehun, let's go" he muttered. 
Sehun removed his hand and smiled. 
"Where are you going Hyung?" You gazed up at Sehun. 
"Oh we're going out" you nudge KyungHo, who stood there absent minded.
"Oh yea" He smiled. 
"Oh can we come?" Sehun grinned brightly. 
You took a quick glimpse at Luhan, who was gazing off into the distance. You frowned. KyungHo watched as a frown formed on your face. He glanced back at the younger male. 
"Sorry Sehun-ssi, I need too spend time with my bestie" KyungHo chuckled. 
"Aww okay Hyung!" Sehun pouted. 
"Next time" KyungHo smiled. 
"Come on let's go Gi Hoon" KyungHo linked arms with you and dragged you away. You took a glimpse back and found Luhan walking away mindlessly. You sighed. 
"Hey what's wrong? You guys seem awkward?" KyungHo halted in his tracks. 
"Can I tell you later?" You pleaded. You didn't feel like bringing up the topic right this second. KyungHo nodded his head understandingly. 
"Well let's go dress shopping chingu~" he coped with a smile. You gave a smile in return and nodded your head. 
"Let's go!" 


"Kyungie! This is like the fifth dress I've tried on!" You groaned in frustration. After the awkward encounter with Luhan, you and KyungHo made your way to the mall. KyungHo had decided to take your wig off in his car, while you absentmindedly stared out the window. Earning a few whacks, you ended up feeling relieved. 

"Sorry, but it just doesn't speak too me. Try on this one. I think it will be perfect!" KyungHo handed you a grey, lace dress. Your eyes widen in awe from the lovely laced pattern. Smiling, you went into the dressing room and changed once again. After the struggle of removing the other dress and zipping up this one, you stared in the mirror.


"This is perfect" your hands traced along the soft texture. 

You smiled in the mirror once more before exiting the dressing room. There you found KyungHo staring into space. 
"Oppa" you called.
"mmmm" KyungHo fixated his gaze upon you. His eyes widened and his mouth fell slightly apart. 
You looked beautiful too him. His gotten so use to seeing you in guys clothes, that he forgot how pretty you were as a girl. 
"It's perfect right?" You smiled brightly. 
KyungHo nodded his head. 
"I like the sheer part at the bottom" he giggled.
"I do too, it shows off a little something something" you chuckled, while wiggling your eyebrows.
"Let's get it!" KyungHo clapped his hands. 
You undressed and changed back into your grey slacks and blue button up. Walking out of the dressing room, you headed towards the counter, with the dress. 
"I'll pay for it" KyungHo smiled, while leaning against the desk. 
"Serious?" You chuckled.
"Of course!" KyungHo pulled out his card. 
"Ohhhh oppa is rich!" You wiggled your brows.
"Only for you" he winked playfully. KyungHo paid for the dress and you both left. You felt relief in having finding a dress that looked perfect. Usually, you never attended big functions. You hated wearing fancy dresses and makeup, but today it felt nice being in a beautiful dress, having your hair fall freely. It felt nice being a girl, after being a guy for awhile now. You linked arms with KyungHo and smiled with sincerity. 
"Why are you smiling so weirdly?" KyungHo squinted his eyes, amused. 
You shrugged your shoulders and chuckled. 
"Nothing... Come on let's go and eat!" You pulled KyungHo along with you. Your mind rummaging through all the possible things that you could eat. 


A/N:

Hello guys! i'm so sorry for vanishing on you guys! i had exams and when your a law major your time is all gone. seriously. ahaha! Well i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! i love you guys so much! Thank you! BYE! xoxox!