It's time.

My Room Mate

The day was like no other. The boys were always tip-toeing around the fact you were a girl, who was attending an all boys school. And in some way they became very over protective. You adored they're will power to keep your secret a secret, but it was becoming too suffocating for you to handle. You were currently enjoying the peacefulness that now surrounded you. Gazing up the skyline, you inhaled a breath of fresh air. Exhaling, you glanced down at the paper in front of you. Clearing your throat, you grabbed your phone and pressed play. The soothing melody, streaming through your ears. You began to sing. 

'Oh, yeah

I just can't control myself,
Your touch your lips,
Your subtle actions got me going crazy just for you, like your smile that makes me spin.

Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody

You stay awake just thinking about him,
But baby I'm right here,
I'll treat you good I'll treat you right,
What if I kissed you? What if I loved you? Will you come to me? 
Girl your my shining star, can I make a wish on you, yea a wish on you?
 

Chorus:
Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody.

Baby you got me(baby)
Just for one night(oh)
So stay with me(yea)
And let's play this sweet lullaby(ooooohhhh)

Chorus:
Oh baby I want you to be my sweet lullaby, 
Ill sing you to sleep,
Ill dream away with you tonight,
I'll be your sweet melody oh,
Yea your sweet melody

Oooohh....'

Ending with the last note, you sighed. You could not help but reminisce the times you and Luhan fought over who does what, or how you both ended up collaborating very well on this project. It made you wonder when things started to turn out this way. You felt contempt and relieved you didn't have to hide this secret just to yourself. Yet, at the same time you could not help but feel agitated and nervous. What happens if one of the boys let it slip one day, or, what happens if someone else finds out. It made you scared. 

Calming yourself down, you looked around the shabby rooftop. For an elite school, the rooftop was not so elegant. Closing your eyes, you listened as the wind brushed past your ears. It was soothing and comforting. 


"There you are!" Snapping out of your moment, you glanced back at the voice. 
"Kyunggie!" You smiled widely. You haven't seen him around lately and it made you worry about him. With the new information of him going abroad, it kept freaking you out that he'd left without a goodbye again. But, as soon as you saw him smiling with relief, you felt all your worries wash away. KyungHo sad down besides you with a heavy sigh. 
"I'm sorry I haven't been around much hyunnie" he pouted. 
"It's okay... I've been completely preoccupied with things lately, but I missed you" you smiled. KyungHo gazed at you with a small, sincere smile. 
"I missed you too" he chuckled. 
"Are you excited for your performance on Friday?" KyungHo took his gaze off you and stared ahead. 
"No I'm nervous..." You mumble as your eyes fell on the floor. You were excited, but nervous. What happens if you stuff up? What happens if luhan doesn't even show up? All these worries were running through your mind, like no tomorrow. 
"Hey now! You'll be great! Awesome even!" KyungHo grinned encouragingly. You gave a smile, but it fell short of confidence. You felt KyungHo pull you into his embrace. 
"You will do great, trust me" he rubbed your back. You snuggled your head into the crook of his neck. Smiling, you nodded your head. 
"I trust you" KyungHo pushed your softly, his hands now on your shoulders. With a grin, one hand pinched your cheek, causing you to squeal. 
"Ah oppa!" You whined, as you slapped his hands away. KyungHo let out a childish laugh. 
"You still got chubby cheeks" he complimented. 
"They are my trademark" you smiled proudly. 
"Good. I like them" he grinned. 


For awhile, you and KyungHo talked about the good old times. When you both were younger and things were less complicated and less demanding. You felt happy reminiscing the past. Just talking to KyungHo made you feel at ease. 

"So what are you going to do about Luhan?" KyungHo caught you off guard. Staying silent for a moment, you weren't sure how you should answer. You weren't even sure what the answer was or what you wanted to say. 
"I don't know" you mumbled. And it was the truth. You had no idea what you wanted to go about the situation. Your feelings for Luhan would not leave and to make it worse after that kiss and dream, you were going insane. Yes, it was obvious, you liked him, you really liked him. And with Luhan's sudden mood swings and crazy actions, it drove you to the edge of insanity. After the confession, you had no idea what Luhan felt. You didn't know if he was playing with you or was he genuine about his feelings. You were lost. 
"I like him oppa. I really like him... But I'm so confused" you muttered sadly. 
KyungHo felt a pinch to his heart. He knew those words would come from your mouth, but he didn't want to hear it. It's made him deflate inside. It made him empty. Even though, you gave him your love, it wasn't the kind of love he yearned for. He wanted the romantic side of love, but instead he received the best friends kind of love. Nevertheless, he still cherished every part he received. Why? Because he loved you. 
"Then ask him if he feels the same way Gi Hyun" your eyes left the cement floor and landed on KyungHo, who had a small smile. 
"Ask him" he repeated, before standing up. 
"Where are you going?" You stared up at him. 
"Class" he smiled, before waving goodbye and walking off. You gazed at KyungHo's direction for another second before turning back to the floor. 
'Ask him...' Maybe it's time to talk... You sighed before standing up and making your way towards the door.


A/N:

Hello everyone! i hope you all enjoyed this update. Just a little bit of notice, i've currently started uni again so i'm sorry if i will not be able to update every week,but i'll try my hardest! Love you all!