Awkwardness.

My Room Mate

The morning was pretty crazy. Waking up late, rushing to change into your uniform. Your mother going on about your wig and the disappearance of your girls. Your cousin eating very, very slowly, which nearly caused you too strangle the hell out of him. But other than that, the day has gone past smoothly so far. No run ins with Luhan, no disruptions from the other boys. Must you say it.
Ahhhh it's sooo peacef-
"Gi Hoon! Gi Hoon!!!"

Great. Opening your eyes, you stared at the giddy boy in front of you.
"What is it baekhyun?" You muttered in annoyance. 
"I told you not to disturb him!" Xiumin came out of nowhere and nudge baekhyun. 
Baekhyun shrugged and smiled brightly.
"Guess what!" 
"A-" 
"Sara is here" 
You furrowed your brows.
"What?" 
"Yea she's here" 
"I told you not to tell him Baek" Xiumin glared at the boy.
"Wait why is she here?" 
Why is she here? You rattled through your brain to find a possible answer, but nothing came too mind. 
"I don't know but she wants to see you" you sat there still. The information still not processing correctly. Not waiting any longer, baekhyun pulled you up on to your feet. 
"Come on! Don't keep a girl waiting!" With a slight shove, your feet began walking. 
"It's like guiding a puppy to its house" Baekhyun chuckled.
"Come on let's go and be nosy" Xiumin pulled baekhyun along with him. 


Arriving at the front of the school gate, a whole bunch of boys were huddled around. 

"Oh his here! Make way!" Some guy yelled. As on queue. The hurdle of boys shuffled over, creating a clear path way for you. You focused you attention on the girl infront of you who smiled brightly. 
"Ah... Sara...what are you doing here?"
You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly. 
Damn now I got to be a gentleman. Game on Gi Hyun. 
"Oppa. I brought you something" Sara opened the car door and grabbed out a blue bag. 
"What is this?" You asked shocked. 
"It's a gift for the other day" 
"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" You heard the bunch of guys howl. 
Turning around, you glared at the bunch of boys. 
"Do you guys mind? I'm trying to have a private conversation with her" you spat in hope of scaring them off. 

To your misfortune that did not work at all. Sighing in annoyance, you turned back to Sara who gave you a small smile.
"Sorry about that" you apologised for scaring her.
"No no, it's okay Oppa" she giggled. 
Smiling, you glanced down at the blue bag. 
"Sara... Thank you for the gift but I can't accept that" 
"Please Oppa, you don't know how grateful I am for what you did. Please just accept this as a one for one thing" without much choice, Sara placed the bag in your hand.
"I'll see you on Friday Oppa! Bye!" With that Sara hopped into the backseat of the car and sped off.
"Y-yah!" You yelled a minute too late. 
"Damnit" you cursed. Glancing at the blue bag one last time, you turned around and decided to make your way back too the classroom earlier. 

The bunch of boys yet again made a path for you. As you reached past the boys, baekhyun and Xiumin followed behind. 
"So Gi Hoon... What's inside?" Baekhyun questioned with curiosity. 
"I don't even know. She didn't tell me" you mumbled. 
"Do you wanna open it?" Xiumin grabbed the bag without warning.
"Yah! Be careful!" You yelled.
Xiumin opened the bag and pulled out a neatly boxed gift. 
"Ohhh it's from Armani" Baekhyun pointed out the label.

Xiumin took initiative and opened the box. Within the box there was a black button down shirt. 
"Wow... This must be expensive...." Xiumin pulled out the shirt and let it dangle. 
"She must reallllllyyyyyy like you Gi Hoon" Baekhyun gasped.
Then something happened. You felt guilty. You were lying to a poor innocent girl. This facade you were playing was eating you alive inside. You didn't want to hurt her. 
I'm such a . You thought before snatching the shirt off Xiumin and placing it back in the box.
"I got to go guys" you placed the box back inside the bag and ran off, without much explanation.
"Um... Okay then..." The two boys stood there dumb founded. 


Slamming the door room, you ran up the stairs and dived into your bed. Groaning, you held up the present from Sara. 
"I'm a bad person" you mumbled. Placing it gently on the floor, you glanced at the ticking clock. 
"I should head to class" with all your might, you got off the bed and made your way out. 

Closing the door, you heard a chuckle. 
"Someone seems down" turning around you frowned.
"What do you want Kris?" 
Kris placed his arm around you and smiled.
"Come on buddy. It's not the time to be a grumpy pants" 
You glanced up at the tall boy and rolled your eyes.
"You know you are one weird as dude" 
"Hey at least I don't dress up as a girl..." He glared at you for a quick second before a smug smile was placed on his lips.
You couldn't help but crack up.
"And you got so shy! Oh my gosh! " you tried to control your laughter, which was an all time fail. 
Kris removed his arm and glared with embarrassment.
"Shut up. Your the weird one" 
Kris walked off, leaving you alone.
"Hey come back! I-Ahahaha... Ah just walk away" you sighed.
"Oh Gi Hoon!" Lay came out of his room. 
"What's up?" You did a little nod.
"What's wrong with Kris?" Lay pointed towards the door, where Kris stormed out. 
"Oh nothing... His just being a child" you chuckled.
"Ohhhh...." Lay nodded his head understandingly, but still with lost surfacing within his eyes. 
Smiling at the lost child, you threw your arm around lays shoulder.
"Let's get to class young one" with that you and Lay made your way towards the classroom. 


As you both walked along the cemented path, someone appeared in front of you. 
"Oh Luhan and Kai!" Lay greeted the both of them. 
Oh crap. Everything was going fine. Damnit! You cursed mentally. Regaining your composure and courage, you placed a big smile on and greeted the two boys.

"Luhan! Kai!" 
"Hyung!" Kai gave you a big hug. 
"What is wrong with you? And what have you done with my squishy kid?" You chuckled.
Kai let you go and smiled.
"I'm still here hyung. Squishy and fluffy" you couldn't help ruffle the kids hair.
"There he is" you smiled. But you felt an intense stare upon you. Your gaze left Kai and was now on Luhan. 
You gave a smile, which Luhan didn't even give back. His face expressionless. 
"Whoa... Wait did you two fight or something?" Kai pointed between the both of you. 
"Awwww guys come on! Friends don't fight!" Lay pouted. 
A sudden wave of awkwardness fell between the both of you. 
Oh heaven what have I gotten myself into... Not wanting to be in this hell of a situation any longer, you smiled brightly.
"Hey we should go class!" You clapped your hands together and walked off, without much notice. Luhan turned around and watched as you power walked off. He knew you felt uncomfortable. It made him feel happy that you were still nervous around him. 
"Argh Hyung is so weird sometimes..." Kai groaned. 
"I know... But who isn't..." Lay mumbled. 
Luhan walked off smiling. Leaving Lay and Kai alone.
"Yah! Hyung!" Kai stood there confused.
"They are both weird..." Lay furrowed his brows. 
"Come on let's just go class chicken man" Lay smiled and dragged Kai along with him. 
"Oh my gosh that was so awkward, I nearly died from the awkward silence" you muttered to yourself.


You walked along the hallway, towards your classroom. Replaying the current situation, within your head.

"Hey Hyung!" Jumping from the sudden voice, you turned around to find two boys laughing.  
"Hyung got scared! Tao! Did you see that?!" Sehun slapped Tao's arm. 
"Yah! I'm right here!" Tao pointed out the obvious answer. You glared at the two boys. 
"Yah! Do you both want too die?" You yelled. The boys both stopped laughing and took a step back.
"Ah sorry Hyung" they both bowed. 
"What is it you want?" You rubbed your temples. 
"Food!" They both shouted. 
Calming yourself down, you stared at the boys. They will be the death of me. The death of me. You muttered. 
"I can't. I have class. Sorry children" you informed, before walking off. 
"What's wrong with Gi Hoon Hyung?" Tao scratched his head, lost. 
"Ah I don't know. But my tummy is hungry" 
Sehun rubbed his tummy, to calm the growls. 
"Maybe we should just find Luhan Hyung" Tao smiled.
"Don't have too" Sehun pointed towards the male making his way towards them. 
"Hyung!" The two chirped.
Luhan came too a halt. 
"What do you want now?" 
Luhan muttered uninterested. 
"Can you buy us food?" Sehun pulled out the puppy dog eyes. 
"Yah! Oh Sehun! Huang Zi Tao! I bought you both breakfast and bubble tea this morning!" Luhan yelled in disbelief. 
"But Hyung! It's lunch time now!" Tao whined.
"I'm sorry but go and find Suho. I have things too take care of" Luhan pushed past the two boys and headed in your direction. 
"Aww this " Sehun pouted. 
"What ?" Sehun gaze left the floor and onto the shorter male.
"HYUNGGGG!!!!" Tao and Sehun embraced the short male.
"Emph" he stumbled back. 
"Whoa what do you two want?" 
"Suho Hyung~ can you buy us food?" Tao piled the aegyo. 
"Pwease Hyung~" Sehun followed. Melting under the power of aegyo Suho sighed. 
"Come on then" 
"Yayyyyy!!!" The boys cheered, as they dragged Suho towards the cafeteria. 


You entered the classroom and made your way towards your seat. Sitting down, you laid your head amongst the table and groaned in frustration. You didn't mean too be mean or rude to the two younger males, but you were overwhelmed with emotions and they got the best of you. 

Damn Luhan. Damn his pretty face. Damn his unreadable expressions. Damn his damn mind games. You sighed deeply. 
"Stop sighing it's annoying" your ears perked. You knew that voice all too well. Unwilling to look up, you could feel the presence beside you. You kept your focus on the plain, wooden desk in front of you, in order to avoid his eyes. You could hear him scoff.

And that pissed you off. Now glaring at the boy in front of you took a deep breath. 
"What do you want now?"He didn't respond, but only smirked.
That damn smirk. That damn smirk. You screamed. You felt like you were going insane because of him. You wanted to yell so loud that the people across the pacific could hear you. But you couldn't. 

"Who says I want anything?" He raised his brows. Clearly he was enjoying this moment. 

"Luhan I don't have time for this . Either say what you want too say or stop following me. Go to your girlfriend or to the other guys. Just leave me alone!" You blurted out in annoyance. Yet again, a scoff left his lips. Luhan walked closer. He stood in front of your desk. You only could watch. He slammed his hands on your table, giving you a fright. 

Run Gi Hyun! Run! Your brain told you. But your body didn't want to react. You sat there frozen. Luhan leaned forward, his face that seemed like an inch away. You gulped.

"You don't want me too leave Gi Hyun. You want me to be here, right now, with you. That's why your avoiding me. Am I right?" Luhan smirked. 

God please save me. I beg of you. 


A/N:

Hello everybody! Here is just another update. I know i do too much cliffhangers ahahhaha!!:D I just want too say thank you for reading my story, I love every single one of you! <3 You all motivate me too keep writing and my inspiration alive! xoxoxo