Aboard.

My Room Mate

After the dramatic events that occurred last night, you had stayed the night at your cousins house, not wanting to face luhan. You stared up at the ceiling, with thoughts flooding your mind. 

Is it possible to hate someone but love them at the same time? You sighed. Turning to lay on your side, you stared out the window. The moonlight brightly engulfing every inch of your room. It was beautiful. It was peaceful. Slowly your eyes closed and you drifted off too sleep. 

*DING* your phone went off multiple times before you even bothered opening your eyes. Groaning, you rolled over to the bedside table and rubbed your eyes.

"Who the heck is messaging me?" You grumbled in frustration and fatigue. 

Unlocking your phone and opening up your messages, there you saw a text from the one and only KyungHo.

'GiHyun I know it's early but can we meet up please?' 

Jumping out of bed, you threw on the closes coat you had. You made your way quietly out your room and down the stairs, considering it was only 5:47am in the morning and everyone was happily asleep. 

Finally reaching the door, you slowly opened the door. The squeaking echoed through out the house, making you but your lip in anxiety. Once the door gap was big enough to for your too squeeze through, you slowly and gently closed the door. Turning around you came face too a figure facing the other way. 

"Oppa" you mumbled still half asleep.

The figure turned around.

"Gi hyun" KyungHo hugged you tightly.

The hug lasted for awhile. No one really said anything. As time passed KyungHo let you go. Staring at his face, you could see tears trickle down his cheeks. It was unusual for him too cry. The KyungHo you knew hated crying, he hated showing his Weakside to others. He always portrayed the more masculine figure.

"Oppa what's wrong?" You stuttered, afraid as to what he could say next.

"I'm leaving Gi Hyun" Your ears blocked out the sounds of the outside, but allowed you too hear the sound of your heart stop. 

"w-what do you mean?" You stared at him with disbelief. 

"I'm going abroad Gi Hyun" KyungHo eyes never met yours. He felt terrible but at the same time miserable. He had finally, after all these years, saw the one person he truly loved the most again, but that wasn't the case anymore. Everything was going to change. 

"But... But we just found each other again..." You stuttered.

KyungHo finally met with your eyes. It was the exact pain he saw when he never said goodbye. It's the exact feeling of abandonment he felt when his mother left him and his father. He knew it all too well. Pulling you into a tight hug, KyungHo gently stoked your back. 

" I know Gi Hyun.... But I promise..."

KyungHo released you from his embrace. A gentle, yet sad smile on his lips as he wiped away your tears. 

"I'm not leaving without a goodbye because this time there will not be a day that goes by when I do not hear your voice" KyungHo spoke with determination.You sniffled with a smile. 

"I love you so much Oppa" you embraced him one last time. 
"You will be here for my performance, will you?" 
Releasing KyungHo from your arms, he nodded his head. 
"Of course! How can I not watch you fail?" With that, you slapped KyungHo across the arm, which caused him to crack up in laughter. 

"Oppa!" You whined.

KyungHo calmed down and smiled. 

"I'm joking, you will be amazing" you couldn't help but smile brightly.

"I should go back to the dorm now Gi Hyun. I'll see you back at School tomorrow" KyungHo stood up, which you followed. 

"Yes yes you will young one" you giggled.

"Aish I am older then you shorty" KyungHo ruffled your hair, which caused you to grunt in displeasure.

"Yah Oppa!" You chuckled. 

"Bye bye now" you both bid your goodbyes. 

Entering the house once again, you lazily made your way up the stairs and back into your room. Laying on your bed, you sighed heavily. 

"At least Kyunggie will be there"

And you will be performing with Luhan. And you will be Sara's date. This is going to be an insane week. Closing your eyes, you drifted off to sleep.


A/N:

Poor Gi Hyun:( Sometimes i feel like a really evil author ahahhaa omg! Well I hope you enjoyed this update! OH and let me say: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KIM JONGIN! WOOOOO! Kaiiiiiiiiiiiii<3 His such a cutie pie and gosh when he dances its like BAM!! AHAHHA! I should stop. Okay well i hope you enjoyed this update and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KAI and since i didnt get too say it HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D.O aswell!