Fancy.

My Room Mate

The morning went by in a blink of an eye. Me and Luhan barely talked, nor did we even make eye contact. 

I was currently at my aunts house, sitting in the guest bedroom, fidgeting. I could hear giggles and squeals of excitement from downstairs. Inhaling a deep breath and exhaling, I stared at myself in the mirror. My hair was done up, into a nice bun that looked very complicated. I wore a diamond headband, courtesy of my mother. The way she smiled, made me even more nervous then I already was. It was time to tell her the truth about me and Luhan. I sighed sorrowfully. 

The door creaked open. Looking up, the mirror reflected the culprit. 
"You look beautiful Gi Hyun" Jaehyun smiled brightly. 
"My baby cousin is growing up too quick" Jaehyun faked tears. 
"Oppa..." I smiled. 
Jaehyun chuckled. 
"Stand up. I want to see the full exterior" Jaehyun held out his hand and you gleefully took it. Standing up, you made your way around the chair, trying not to trip face first on to the floor because of your heels. 
"Amazing, I swear you get more pretty everyday" Jaehyun smiled proudly. 
"Oppa I've been dressed as a guy for like how long...how can you know I got prettier?" I raised my eyebrow. 
"Because I know your a girl and every time I see you I'm amazed" I cringed at Jaehyun's cheesy words. 
Seriously, what would I do without this goofball?
"Well Oppa looks handsome!" I put two thumbs up. 
"I know" Jaehyun chuckled. 
"Up yourself much" you giggled.
"Thank you mi lady~ now the mothers are calling. Shall I the down?" 
"You certainly may, my kind sir" I linked my arm with Jaehyuns, as we made our way down. 
Making our way down the stairs, I found my mother and my Aunty smiling brightly at the both of us. They both looked stunning, I want to look that good when I'm there age. 
Reaching the bottom of the stairs, my mother hugged me. 
"my daughter is so beautiful" she stepped back, admiring my outfit. 
"Aww our Gi Hyunnie is a grown woman now!" My Aunty squealed with delight. 
"Thank you. You both look incredible" I smiled.
"Thank you darling" my Aunty giggled. 
"Ladies, shall we go?" Jaehyun gestured us towards the door.
"We shall my handsome son" like a girl going on her first date, she linked arms with Jaehyun and made their way towards the car. 
"Honey where is Luhan?" At that moment I nearly choked on air. I was off guard and let's just say emotional. 
I smiled at my mother sweetly. 
"He will meet us there, come on let's go!" I laced my arm with hers and headed towards the car. 


The car ride consisted of laughter, compliments and squeals. I could not help but smile at my mothers happiness. 
"Oh we are here!" Jaehyun hollered. 
The car pulled up in front of a big white building. There was a navy blue carpet that was placed from the front doors of the building to the footpath. 
"Woooow" it looked amazing. Seriously! So this is what it feels like to attend a fancy function. I like it. 
Stepping out the car, my mother and my Aunty walked off into the building. 
"I swear those two are so childish" Jaehyun chuckled.
"I know! But it's so adorable!" I squealed. 
"Aigoo your just immature" Jaehyun nudged me. 
"Aye that hurt" I rubbed my arm in pain. It wasn't pain, but hey I'm not immature for nothing.
"Oh my gosh I'm sorry! Is my baby hurt?" Jaehyun freaked out. I busted out in laughter. 
"Seriously your so gullible" Jaehyun pouted. 
"Meanie" I couldn't help but smile. 
"Aye stop being whining. I'm sorry~" agyeo this shiz.
Jaehyun smiled.
"I love you" 
"I know you do!" We both giggled.
"GiHyun!" I looked towards the direction and found KyungHo walked towards me in a nicely fitting tuxedo.
"You look amazing" he smiled.
"Well you look hot! Seriously? When did you get this fit? Jaehyun Oppa remember when he was a cute little chubby boy?" Jaehyun chuckled.
"There's a thing called puberty child. I'll leave you two alone" he walked off. 
"Aish... That doofus" 
"I swear you two always bicker" KyungHo let out a chortle laugh.
I glanced back at KyungHo. Seriously, I was still so amazed. He looked handsome! And so grown up. 
"Oppa your Jjang!" I giggled.
"I know I know. Who wouldn't love me? Shall we head in my date?" KyungHo wiggled his brows.
"We shall" linking arms we both made our way into the venue. 
One thing was still running through my mind. 
I wonder where is Luhan?


A/N: 

Hello everyone! Just another update as promised! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Okay i shall go now! BYEEE xoxox!