Soccer.

My Room Mate

After a long day of classes and a loud, but fun lunch with some of the boys, you felt light hearted. Sitting down on the steps of the soccer field, you had promised Xiumin during lunch to come and watch him practice. However, Luhan was also going to be present. 

You could not help but ogle at Luhan. He just played so skilfully. His moves were sharp and persistent. No wonder why is he a striker. Between him and Xiumin, they were both talented soccer players. You were gobsmacked and well in admiration, really. But something was bothering you. It was something Kai had said earlier, that you could not help but nitpick. 

You were currently bursting out in laughter, after Tao had choked on air. Not knowing how, you could not help but laugh. 
"Tao seriously I think the air just loves you too much" You chuckled.
"Hyung!" He whined. 
"I'm joking kiddo" you ruffled his hair playfully. 
"Hyung you want to know something?" Kai leaned forward, all of a sudden. 
"What?" You stared at him in sudden curiosity.
"Well..." Kai paused. He gazed around the cafeteria, which seemed like he was making sure someone was not present.
"Oh my gosh just say it Kim Jongin!" Minseok groaned impatiently. 
"Calm down Hyung. I have to make sure he is not here" Kai glanced around once more. After confirming the coast was clear, Kai cleared his throat. 
"Well... Sehun" he leaned forward. Which caused you, Tao and Xiumin to do the same. 
"... Told me Luhan broke up with SuYi" he whispered.
"What?! Oh my gosh?! Really?" Tao jumped back in surprise. You froze. You were caught off guard. You hadn't known. Your mind could not help, but wonder off. 
Did he break up with her after that night? Was it my fault? Does Luhan like me? Did he do it because he wants to be with me? All these questions kept running through your mind. 
"When did this happen?" You mumbled. 
"Sehun said after a function Luhan had to attend too" Kai leaned back into his seat and shrugged. 
It's all my fault.... You felt guilty. You felt sorry. But you felt horrible. Why? Because, you could not help but feel a sudden flash of happiness within you. 
Stuffing you mouth with a spoonful of rice, you stared blankly down. 
"Wow, I really thought they would be together forever this time..." Xiumin trailed off. 
"This ... I really like SuYi noona" Tao pouted. 
"Me too... But I prefer Gi Hyun noona" your eyes immediately shot up. You glared at Kai, who smiled too cutely for your liking. 
"Gi Hyun noona is my favourite" Jongin added another dose of cuteness. You let a small creep up on your lips. 
"Don't try to be a up Kim Jongin" you scoffed playfully. 
Kai chuckled.
"Hey, Gi hy- I mean Gi Hoon you are still coming to watch me play yea?" You nodded your head. 
"Of course! I promised you didn't I?" You smiled. 
"Great! Well I'll leave you guys too it, I have to get ready" Xiumin stood up with his tray and made his way. 

And that conversation was still lingering on your mind. When Kai had mentioned the fact, Luhan had broken up with SuYi, you felt a sense of relief, yet at the same time curiosity. Did he break up with her because of you? Was it your fault, they had broken up? You could not help but bring up every question possible. 

You hadn't realise the boys had finished practice, until you found Xiumin waving his hands in front of your face. Snapping out of your thoughts, you also found Luhan standing behind him, with his oh-so-significant smirk. 
Clearing your throat, you looked away from Luhan back too Xiumin. 
"Over already?" You mumbled casually, trying to not show any signs of awkwardness. 
Xiumin nodded his head.
"We should go and get some ice cream" he offered. Looking at Luhan, who was now busy packing away his sports bag.
"Luhan?" Luhan placed the strap on his shoulder, before shrugging.
"Not feeling it today. Have fun" he muttered before walking off. You stood there completely shocked. This was completely unlike him. It bothered you. It bothered you he seemed so distant and well calm. Meanwhile, you were drowning inside and about to have a anxiety attack. 
"Gi Hoon?" Xiumin gazed at you.
"Sure" you smiled. 
"I did not ask anything..." Xiumin chuckled.
"Oh I'm sorry I just..." You trailed off.
"It's okay. Do you still want to get ice cream?" 
"Maybe next time" you mumbled. Xiumin frowned but gave a smile.
"I hold you to your words" you couldn't help but chuckle.
"Please do. I'll get going now" you waved goodbye and walked off.

Making your way along the path, you inhaled the fresh air. It was such a beautiful time in Korea right now and you loved the weather. Smiling you continued your walk. 
"Yah" you stopped in your tracks and found your cousin smugly smiling.
"Hey" you hummed.
"So about the performance this coming Friday, I need to help me set up the venue" 
"Okay" you shrugged nonchalantly.
"Really? I thought you'd at least put up a fight... But okay cool! Thanks!" Jaehyun smiled surprisingly.
"Don't feel like being such a brat today" you chuckled.
"Wow. You finally acknowledged you are a brat? I'm proud of you" Jaehyun ruffled your hair playfully.
"Yah! Leave if you don't want to die" you hissed.
"Yes my little brat! See you later!" He chuckled and walked off. You sighed at your cousins childish behaviour but smiled.
Once Jaehyun was out of your sight, you began your peaceful walk back to the dorms.


A/N:

Hello guyssss!! I'm sorry have not updated at all these couple of months as things have been hetic. However, it has been calm lately so i have more time to focus on finishing this story and update more often! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you xoxo.