These feelings.

My Room Mate

After minutes of aimless walking and tears streaming down your face, you stopped in front of a park. Letting go of KyungHo's arm, you allowed your sobs to grow louder. You stood there. Feeling your heart grow weaker.

"Gi Hyun-ah" KyungHo called. Wiping away your tears, you sniffled.
"Oppa. I'm done" you collapsed on a swing and began to swing slowly.
KyungHo looked at you worryingly. 
"After this showcase I'm leaving. I'm going back to Australia" you let out a heavy breath. 
KyungHo sat down on the swing beside you, staring at the perfectly contrasted sky.
"Do you have too?" KyungHo mumbled.
"I have too" you sighed.
KyungHo watched as you stated upon the blue sky. 
He didn't want you too leave, but he knew it was for the best. If it stopped you from crying, he'd support you.
"How about I go with you?" You drew your attention away from the blue sky and stared at KyungHo confused.
"Are you serious?" 
KyungHo nodded his head.
"I just got you back and I'm not losing you again. And plus it'd be nice to study abroad" KyungHo smiled.
"Oppa why are you soo cheesy" you giggled.
"Because you make me cheesy" KyungHo chuckled.

After a day spent with KyungHo, you decided to head back too the dorm. On your way, KyungHo had received a call from his friends wanting him to meet up with them. Forcing KyungHo too go, you waved him goodbye. 


You were now standing in front of the dorm. 
Sighing, you were about too make your way in when you heard giggles.
Ducking behind a bush, you peeped to see who it was. And too your distaste it was Luhan and SuYi.
You watched as Luhan placed a kiss on her forehead and her face reddening from the sudden action.
"Oppa" she shyly hit him.
Luhan smiled brightly.
"Go back now. Mr Kim is waiting for you" Luhan pulled her in his embrace.
"I'll miss you" she whispered.
"I will too" Luhan smiled.
Releasing her, she waved goodbye and left.
Luhan watched his retreating girlfriend and sighed. He then made his way in. 
You leaned against the wall.
"I guess it's going to end soon" you sighed sadly.
"It's for the better" you looked at the blue sky, that was now turning orange as the sunset was happening.
"I can't get too close, I have too push him away" you mumbled.
"It's for the better Jeong Gi Hyun. It's for the better" standing up, you dusted the dirt off your black slacks. Making your way out of the bush, you stared at the dorm doors.
"It's for the better" you murmured before making your way to your room.

Reaching the door, you opened the door and walked inside, closing it behind you. Taking off your shoes, you also took off your wig.
"Ahhh" you felt relieved.
Letting your hair fall freely, you made your way to the lounge.
There you found Luhan sitting on the couch.
"oh your back" you casually muttered.
You heard no reply. Shrugging, you decided to make your way up too your bed.
Luhan watched as you walked past him. He felt annoyed and angry. He was angry that you chose to go with KyungHo instead and annoyed you walked past him like that. 
"I'm going too shower" you hollered. Grabbing your clothes. Making your way down the stairs, Luhan stood right in front of you.
"I have to shower" you tried to walk past, but Luhan wouldn't budge.
"Oh my god can you move!" You yelled, feeling annoyed.
"What did you do today?" Luhan glared at you.
"None of your business" you sneered. 
"It is my business. Your my room mate" Luhan glared at you.
"Well last time I checked you wanted me out of here assface" you hissed. Shoving past Luhan, you made your way to the bathroom.
"Yah!" Ignoring Luhan, you slammed the door.
"It's for the better Gi Hyun" you sighed heavily and began to do the normal routine.
Luhan cussed in frustration.
"What the heck is wrong with her?!" He yelled.


After a long shower, you turned off the water and went out of the shower.
"I feel so much better" you sighed happily.
You wrapped your hair in the towel and got dressed.
Opening the door, you walked out into a dark room.
"Jeez, why is it so dark?" You mumbled.
"Luhan turn on the light!" You called.
No answer.
Shrugging you made your way through the dark lounge and up too your bed.
"Where the heck is he?" You contemplated the various answers. Giving up you checked the time.
"10:05 already.... I should sleep" you mumbled. 
Drying your hair one last time, you threw your towel on the chair and made yourself comfortable.
Pulling the blankets over you, you closed your eyes and drifted off too sleep.


Luhan sighed for the umpteenth time.
"Yah! Can you stop?" Baekhyun yelled.
"What's wrong with you?" He leaned in. Intrigued about his answer.
"I don't know!" Luhan exclaimed as he ruffled his hair.
"Well what don't you know?" Baekhyun looked at his hyung.
"I'm with SuYi but I can't stop these feelings for someone else" 
Baekhyun eyes widen at the confession.
"Are you serious? Whose this other girl? Is it AeCha?" Baekhyun bombarded Luhan with questions.
"No it's not AeCha. It's someone else. She's different... I-i just...." Luhan screamed in frustration.
"Hyung do you love SuYi?" Baekhyun put the jokes aside and decided he will help him. 
"I do... But I don't know if it's love 'love'..." Luhan mumbled.
"Well you should ask your self. I can't tell you what love is... But you can find out yourself" Baekhyun stared at his hyung. 
"How?" Luhan furrowed his brows.
"Find out who loves you for you" Baekhyun grinned. Luhan looked at Baekhyun in shock.
"What happened to the annoying Byun Baekhyun?" Luhan eyed him in curiosity.
"His still here" Baekhyun smiled. 
"Come on let's go, it's getting dark and Chanyeol keeps messaging me" Baekhyun sighed at the constant ringing noise from his phone.
"Alright" the two males left the stairs of the soccer field and made their way back too the dorm. Once they reached the front of their room, the door swung open.
"Yah! Byun Baekhyun! Oh hi Hyung" Chanyeol smiled.
"Chanyeol keep it down" Baekhyun rolled his eyes.
"You two should head in" Luhan pushed the two into their room.
"Sleep tight" Luhan grinned before closing the door on them both.


"Where were you? And why were you with Hyung?" Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun confused.
"His trying to figure out his feelings" 
Chanyeol furrowed his brows in confusion.
"What do you mean? Oh my god! Does Hyung like someone else?!" Chanyeol squealed.
"Shhh! Don't tell him I told you" Baekhyun glared at the taller male.
"I won't promise! Wait so what is he going to do about SuYi?" Chanyeol muttered.
"I don't know. But when he figures it out we will know" Baekhyun said as he made his way towards his bed. 
"True" Chanyeol nodded in agreement.

Luhan entered the dark room. Taking off his shoes he made his way towards his bed. But something caught his attention. Seeing the lamp on, he made his way up the stairs and found you sleeping peacefully. 
"Idiot" he mumbled. Walking over, Luhan sat down beside your sleeping figure. 
"Gi Hyun-ah" he whispered.
"I'm sorry, but I have to keep my distance" Luhan frowned.
Luhan stared at your face a little while longer. He sighed, as he got up and switched off the lamp and made his way down to his bed. Collapsing down, he stared at the ceiling. 
"Find out who loves you more" baekhyun's words replayed in his head. 
Luhan sighed again, brushing off the thought, he closed his eyes and drifted off too sleep.


Hello lovely readers!!! I feel so happy today! I passed all my subjects for uni and i just feel like crying cause i seriously had no idea what i was doing in uni ahhaha ! but i passed and i wanted to update for you all! I hope you enjoiyed the update and have a lovely day!!!! I love you all! xoxo - Please comment, subscribe or upvote!