What do I want?

My Room Mate

After the proposal you made to Luhan, night had rolled around. You walked lazily towards the dorm, after practicing by yourself. 
"Hey Gi Hoon" you turned around. 
"Oh Hey lay" you mumbled.
"Whoaaaa what's wrong with you?" He slung his arm around you.
"Nothing just tired" 
You muttered.
"Same here" lay sighed.
"Were you in the dance studio again?" You looked at him.
"Yea, I just wanted to practice some moves" he chuckled.
"Okay then" you smiled.
"Hey..." You raised a brow.
"mm" you eyed lay.
Lay removed his arm around your shoulders and smiled.
"Nothing. Let's just get back" he chuckled.
"You unicorn" you laughed. You and lay made your way back to the dorm, happily chatting and laughing. You both finally reached the dorm after what seemed like hours.
"Seriously our dorms are too far" you exclaimed as you both walked down the hall.
"They really are. But at least it's close to the cafeteria" lay pointed out.
"That is true" you chuckled.
Lay stopped in front of his door.
"Okay well I'll see you tomorrow" he waved.
"Ya you too bro" you waved goodbye and made your way towards your room.
Lay closed the door and chuckled.
"Lay! Guess what!" Kris yelled in excitement.
"What?" Lay looked at Kris.
"I ordered chicken" Kris laughed.
Lay rolled his eyes.
"You are weird. Save some for me though!" Lay smiled. 


You opened the door gently. You found the TV lights reflecting upon the walls.
His home... You sighed. 
You mustered up your courage and put aside your fear and entered into the lounge.
Luhan ignored your presence and kept his eyes on the TV.
"Luhan" you muttered. You made your way towards the couch and stood in front of him.
"Move" Luhan mumbled.
"No. What is wrong with you all of a sudden? Why are you acting so rude?" You glared at Luhan annoyed by his behaviour.
Luhan adjusted his gaze upon you and frowned. He stood up and walked past you, making his way for the door.
Sighing in irritation, you hurried up too him and grabbed his arm.
"Can't you just answer me? Stop being so childish" you muttered.
Luhan stared at the floor.
Luhan what do you really want?.... Luhan questioned himself.
I want her.... He muttered mentally. You can't have both.... Luhan sighed.

Turning around Luhan stared at you with need and want.
"I can't answer because I Li-"
"Oppa! It's me SuYi, open up!!!" You both Kept your gaze on each other ignoring the loud bang knocking on the door.
"What is it? Say it" you mumbled with hope.
Luhan opened his mouth but another loud knock came.
"Gi Hoon! It's chanyeol! Are you okay in there? SuYi-ssi I don't think Luhan is there..."
You heard Chanyeol call then mutter.
"His not with me... And plus he went to the dorm after we said goodbye" you heard SuYi mumbled.
Luhan looked at you. You begged him with your pleading eyes not to open the door. Luhan looked at you and frowned. 
You removed your grip and let you hand dangle by your side in disappointment.
Luhan walked over and opened the door revealing his girlfriend and his best friend. SuYi immediately jumped on Luhan and kissed him passionately.
You avoided eye contact as you drifted your gaze too the floor.
Chanyeol walked up too you and smiled. He nudged you on your arm causing you to give your full attention too him.
"mm" you mumbled.
"Sleepover at mine" Chanyeol whispered.
You looked up at SuYi and Lunan canoodling in front of you. 
"Yea alright" you nodded your head. 
"Hyung! Gi Hoon is going to stay at mine! Bye! Have fun!" Chanyeol grabbed your hand and dragged you out of there. You looked back and stared at Luhan. But he only looked away. Chanyeol slammed the door shut and chuckled.
"Come on! Baekhyun is waiting"Chanyeol exclaimed dragging your into they're room.


Luhan watched as the door slammed shut. He wanted to shout and protest. But he couldn't. He didn't want you staying over at their place. He wanted you here. He wanted you beside him. 
"Oppa why are you frowning?" Luhans gazed at his girlfriend. 
"Nothing just thinking" Luhan replied with a small smile.
SuYi giggled and nodded her head. 
"Oppa, you know the ball coming up?" Luhan nodded his head.
"We should go together" 
Luhan stood still. He was meant too go with you. You both were meant too be shown as a couple. A couple in love. 
"SuYi I..." Luhan stopped talking. He thought back too the proposal you made. You wanting to come clean about the whole relationship and insisting he take SuYi. It irritated Luhan, but mostly it confused him. Him and his feelings. 
"Oppa we will be perfect together!" SuYi squealed in excitement.
"Oh my! We have too pick out your tux and everything! Oppa I'll call you when I get back home! I'm going to organise everything!" SuYi kissed Luhan on the cheek, before leaving the room. 
Luhan stood there in daze. 
He slowly walked towards his bed. Collapsing down. He closed his eyes. 
His feelings were getting the best of him and he didn't know how to handle it. 


Hellllllloooo Lovelies Just a quick update! I hope you enjoyed it!! Okay i'll leave now! ahha! Wait!! Do you all like the new poster??? Comment if you do!! Okay i love you all!! xooxox.

Please subscribe, comment or upvote! Its truly appreciated!!<3