You, Her and Me.

My Room Mate

Entering the dark room, you slammed the door shut. It was lucky that it was the weekend and everyone had went back to their parents house. 
Walking through the moonlit room, you made your way towards the couch. Collapsing down, you laid down.
"Why did I say it? Why couldn't I say it?" You mumbled.
You felt the hot tears stream down you face. Closing your eyes, you wanted to forget your feelings, you wanted to hide away. You didn't want to see him anymore.
*DING* 
Opening your eyes, you wiped away the tears and grabbed your phone.
It was a message.
'Gi Hyun you looked pretty in that uniform - KyungHo'
Damn it. You thought you were well aware of your surroundings and was coast clear. But you thought wrong.
'Oppa where are you? -Gi Hyun'
You replied back.
Waiting for a reply you heard a knock.
Jumping up, you walked towards the door peeking throw the peep hole. 
Opening the door you pulled him in.
"Oppa" you sobbed.
KyungHo wrapped his arms around you tightly.
"It's okay Hyunnie. I'm here" KyungHo hated seeing you cry. He hated when others made you cry. But what hurt him the most was he couldn't protect your heart. He couldn't make you love him again. 
KyungHo pulled back.
"Come on let's go inside, otherwise someone might see you" nodding your head you walked inside and KyungHo followed, closing the door behind him.
You both sat down on the couch, staring at the stars.
"Oppa, I was too scared to say it" you mumbled sadly.
"Hey we're all scared. It's not easy confessing" KyungHo sighed. 
"But you did it" you looked at him.
"That's because I never got to say it before I left" KyungHo smiled.
"I'm sorry Oppa" you wrapped your arm around his and leaned your head on his shoulder.
"For what?" 
"For not loving you anymore. I really tried too" you whispered. You felt terrible, guilty you were like this in front of KyungHo. But you couldn't help it, he was the only one that could comfort you. It made you selfish. 
"Don't be... Love changes over time. We can't fight it" KyungHo mumbled.
"do you think we can go somewhere far? Like do you think we can find a place where everything we want and wished for will be?" You muttered. 
"I don't know. But if there was, I would like too go there with you" KyungHo smiled.
"I would like to too" you grinned. Your eyes began to close. You began to drift off too dreamland.
"Gi Hyun" 
"mmm" you hummed.
"do you think you can love me again? Because I can't stop" KyungHo felt the wait on his shoulder grow heavier. Looking over he found you soundly asleep.
"I love you Gi Hyun. I'll always will. I regret not telling you earlier" KyungHo whispered.
KyungHo gently removed your hold and slowly moved.
He gently laid your head on the pillow. Grabbing a blanket he found, he placed it over you.
Kneeling down, KyungHo caressed your cheek.
"But I don't want to create guilt for you. Good night Jeong Gi Hyun" KyungHo placed a soft kiss on your forehead. 
Standing up he smiled and left. Walking down the hallway, he bumped into someone.
"Oh sorr-" 
"What are you doing here?" Luhan glared at the boy.
"I came too see Gi Hyun" KyungHo plainly spoke.
"Why?" 
"Because some jerk broke her heart" KyungHo was furious. He couldn't believe how oblivious someone could be. 
"Huh... Well you can leave now" Luhan stepped aside.
KyungHo brushed past but stopped.
"You know. You will be so lucky to have someone like Gi Hyun. But you don't deserve her" KyungHo walked off, leaving Luhan dumbfounded.
"What's his problem?" Shrugging Luhan made his way to the room. Opening the door, he the lights.
"Gi Hyun" he called.
"Where is this girl?" He furrowed his brows.
Walking into the lounge he saw a figure move.
"Gi Hyun" he whispered.
Gazing down at your sleeping figure, he smiled.
"Idiot, your uncomfortable" Luhan made his way towards you. He gently picked you up.
Your head laid against his chest. Luhan chuckled.
"Brat" he grinned.
Carrying you up the stairs your bed, Luhan laid you down slowly. He grabbed the blankets and pulled it over you. Sitting down besides you, he stared at you.
"I got her back Gi Hyun... I feel happy... But I feel guilty..." Luhan mumbled.
Luhan watched as your face scrunched up and then went back to normal.
"I feel guilty because... I want to have you both. I want her to be by me for a long time, but I also want you too be there too..."
Luhan sighed.
"I'm selfish... I can't let you go" Luhan sighed. He knew it was wrong of him for making you stay beside him. Now that he has her back, he didn't want to break things off with you. He liked being your 'boyfriend', he liked teasing you. He just didn't want you too leave, when his already grown so accustomed to your presence. 


The night drifted on and morning finally came. The sun shone through the blinds, causing you too wake up.
"Arghhh stupid light" you muttered. 
Sitting up and stretching you yawned.
"Ahh" 
"Can you shut up. I'm trying to sleep its a Bloody Sunday" turning your head to the direction on the voice, you found Luhan staring at you.
"What the heck? Why are you sitting there? Omg did you watch me sleep? You !" You threw a pillow at Luhan. Luhan caught the pillow and rolled his eyes.
"No I carried your heavy up here. I'm waiting for a thank you" Luhan raised his brow.
"Hey I'm not heavy! Rude. You don't deserve a 'thank you'" you air quoted.
Luhan scoffed.
"H-hey" Luhan glared at you.
"What?" 
"H-how was is it? Are you guys together again?" You felt guilty as you hoped she didn't get back with Luhan. But that all crashed. 
"Yea... We have a date today" Luhan awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck. Remembering what he had said yesterday. 
"O-oh! That's great! You should go and get ready butthead" you smiled.
Luhan looked at you.
"Y-yea I guess" Luhan stood up and made his was to the bathroom. Once you heard the sound of the door close, you laid back down. A tear slipping from your eyes.
"I shouldn't have hoped. It's time to move on Gi Hyun" you sat back up and decided to get change.
Rummaging through your closet, you grabbed a pair of black slacks and a plain white tee. 
Grabbing your bandage, you began to wrap it around your girls. 
Once you were done you wore the plain white tee and put on the black slacks.
Walking over to the dresser, you grabbed your wig. After minutes of struggle you finally got you wig on.
Walking down the stairs you grabbed your phone and wallet. 
Luhan walked out from the bathroom. He wore a baby blue button up and black jeans. His hair styled up. Luhan watched as you placed your shoes on. 
"Where are you going?" Luhan got your attention.
"For a walk" you muttered.
"Oh" silence enveloped you both once again.
Tying up the last shoelace you made your way towards the door. 
"Wait" Luhan grabbed your hand. Turning around you looked at him.
"mm" you hummed tonelessly.
"Gi Hyun I want to tell you som-" 
"Gi Hoon!!!" You drifted your attention towards the loud bang on the door. Looking back at Luhan, you removed your hand out of his grip. 
"Gi Hyun lis-"
"Sorry I have to get it" ignoring Luhan, you opened the door. 
"Oh thank god your here!" The boy hugged you.
"Get off me Chanyeol!" You chuckled.
Chanyeol stepped back and smiled.
"Oh hello hyung! I'm going to take Gi Hoon with me! Okay bye!" Chanyeol grabbed your wrist and dragged you along with him. 
You looked back at Luhan, who stared at you. Avoiding his gaze you looked at Chanyeol.
Thank you Chanyeol for saving me... You mentally whispered.
You and Chanyeol exited the building and came to a stop.
"Yah!" You called Chanyeol. He turned around and smiled.
"Yes?"
"Where the heck are you taking me?" You glared at him.
"Oh right, guys you can come out" confused you furrowed your brows.
Suddenly out came 11 other guys.
"Heyyyy hyung!" Tao hollered.
"Gi Hoon!" Baekhyun smiled.
"Okay what the hell is happening?" You eyed the 10 boys. 
"Oh well we wanted you too come and hang out with us!" Suho exclaimed.
"Yea otherwise it'd be boring" Chen chuckled.
"Why didn't you just tell me?" You looked at them.
"Oh well... You know what we don't actually know" Xiumin playfully smiled.
"You guys I swear" 
"Hyung come on let's go!" Sehun wrapped his arms around your arm.
"Well what are you guys waiting for?" You smiled.
"Yeaaaaaa! Let's go!" Kris yelled.
"Someone's a bit hyper" Kai chuckled at Kris's behaviour.
"I'm hungry" Kris shrugged.
"Oh me too" D.O patted his stomach.
"Me too! Wait what are we talking about?" Lay scratched his head in confusion.
"Nothing, nothing" Chen patted Lay's back.
"Just walk" 


The walk consisted of constant disagreement and bickering about which place too eat, but in the end you all ended up at a BBQ place. 
"Ah can we get... 4 serves of samgyeopsal and 3 serves of tteokbokki"
The lady nodded her head and left.
"Oh my god guys look!" Sehun pointed towards the window.
"Isn't that Luhan Hyung?" Kai fixated his glare.
"It is! Wait whose that?" Xiumin mumbled.
"No way! It can't be!" Kris stammered.
"It's her!" Suho exclaimed.
"I thought she left..." Lay trailed off.
"Didn't he hate her after that?" Baekhyun stared in confusion. 
"Yea... I mean that's why he played around" Chen furrowed his brows.
"Well it doesn't seem like he does anymore..." D.O muttered.
"Guys what's happening?" Tao looked at everyone.
"I guess they got back together" Chanyeol shrugged.
You stared at the guys. So they know about her?....
"Hey guys who is she?" 
"Oh right Gi Hoon doesn't know" Baekhyun snapped his fingers.
"Oh yea" Suho nodded his head. 
"Well her name is Kim SuYi" D.O stated. 
"She's so pretty though..." Kai stared in admiration. Chen smacked him at the back of the head. 
"So not called for Jongin" Chen sneered.
"But Chen just look at her..." Kris trailed off.
"Guys are you going to explain or just stare at her?" You furrowed your brows.
"Oh right... Where were we?" Xiumin looked at the others.
"Kim SuYi" you muttered.
"Oh right, she's an heiress. Her family owns Su & Co." 
Chanyeol muttered. 
"Yea, Luhan hyung's family were really close with them, that's why they are really close and you know what happens down the track, being best friends..." Sehun looked at you. 
"What?" You looked at him confused.
"Oh I know! They fall in love!!" Lay squealed.
"They make a great couple though. Guys look! They are hugging each other!!" Tao squealed like a little girl. 
Your eyes drifted towards the couple, who were embracing each other wholeheartedly. Luhan's smile reaching up too his ears. 
"Hyung looks really happy" Sehun mumbled.
You let out a sad sigh. 
"Oh look his looking at us!" Chen pointed directly at Luhan.
You saw Luhan look through the window, furrowing his brows. Next thing you knew he was making his way to you guys. Entering the shop, Luhan gently held SuYi's hand. He stopped in front of the table. He noticed you avoiding his gaze. 
"Hey hyung! Noona" Kai waved happily.
"Oh my! Kai you've become more handsome" her voice rang through your ears. It sounded so delicate and lovely. You couldn't help but compare it to yours. You came to a conclusion, yours had sound like a truck.
"Hi guys. Long time no see! You all got really handsome. Wait who is he?" You felt a nudge. Biting your lip, you turned around and smiled.
"I'm Gi Hoon" you muttered. 
"Oh hello there! I see you guys added another handsome guy into your group" SuYi smiled brightly.
The guys nodded their heads, in awe at the girls bright personality.
"Luhan-ah should we stay and catch up?" Luhan gazed at you. Feeling uncomfortable you moved your gaze to the plate in front of you. 
Please say no. You mentally hoped.
"Yea come on Luhan!" Baekhyun exclaimed.
Damnit Byun Baekhyun! You cursed.
"Sit here guys" Suho and Tao pulled out two chairs from the other table.
Luhan and SuYi sat down.
"Sooo... Are you guys back together?" D.O stared at the couple.
"Yes..." SuYi shyly replied.
"That's great! You both look great together!" Chanyeol clasped his hand together. 
"Luhan your lucky. SuYi has grown really prettily" Kris smiled.
"So have you Kris" SuYi chuckled.
You sat hearing the endless compliments about the two, you sat there witnessing the two cozying up together. You were jealous. And you couldn't bear it anymore.
You stood up, drawing all the attention towards you.
"You okay Gi Hoon?" The boys looked at you.
"Ah yea, I'm sorry guys. I have to leave, my cousin wants me to... Ah... Meet him" you stammered.
Avoiding Luhan's eyes, you smiled as you made your way out of the booth.
Once you were out, you bowed slightly.
"Thanks for inviting me guys! I'll see you back at the dorm. Nice meeting you SuYi-ssi" you pulled a fake smile and waved goodbye.
Hurrying out the restaurant, you took a deep breath. 
"You Gi Hyun" you mumbled.
"Gi Hyun" you heard someone call you name.
Fixating your gaze upon the person you sight in relief.
"Kyungie!" You smiled.
"What are you doing here?" He looked at you.
"Oh I was. Can we just hang out today?" You begged him.
"Oh yea sure, I was going to go and walk around the area" KyungHo smiled.
"Thank you" you were about to walk off when you heard someone call you.
"Gi Hyun" 
Turning around you came in contact with Luhan.
"Oh... What?" You looked at him.
"Where are you going?" 
You looked at KyungHo and back at him.
"I'm going to go with him" you mumbled.
"Don't" Luhan looked at you. You felt confused. Was he telling you too stay for him? 
"Stay. Th-the others want you here" you felt your heart drop. There goes another piece...
"I can't. I have to go. Let's go Oppa" you muttered as you grabbed KyungHo by the arm and dragged him along with you. 
Luhan watched as you left with KyungHo. He felt stupid. He didn't know why he felt like this all of a sudden. He just wanted you to stay. He didn't want you around anyone but him. 
"Oppa" Luhan snapped out of his thoughts and turned around.
"mmm" he mumbled.
"Come on the food is here" SuYi smiled.
Luhan placed a small smile on his lips and nodded his head. 
That's right. I have SuYi now. I don't care about her...


Hello guys! I updated! ahhaa i hope you like it! it was a bit depressing for Gi Hyun! i mean SuYi is nice but come on Luhan! There's more drama too come! okay i'll leave now! Love you all! BYYEE xoxo.