Weird Day

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Later that day, Minzy had to go to math. She felt like she wasn't understanding it, and that she wasn't doing as well as the other students.

"Minzy, could I speak to you before you go to lunch?" Miss Park asked as soon as all the students left the room. Luckily, Minzy was the last one as usual. It saved her from being embarrassed.

Minzy took a seat in front of Miss Park's giant wooden desk with the almost bigger Apple computer. "Yes, Miss Park?"

"I've noticed that your grade in this class has decreased from an A- to a C- dramatically," Miss Park informed Minzy. "Maybe at lunch once a week you could come in to get some more study time? You could ask for help whenever you need it."

Minzy frowned slightly, feeling disappointed in herself. "Um, okay. I could use some extra help anyway."

"Don't worry, sweetie. There will be three more kids in here with you," Miss Park said calmly. "Hm… let's see…" Miss Park began to flip through some papers. "You will be with Jung Hoseok, Kim Byungjoo and Son Naeun. Any of those kids sound familiar?"

Minzy sighed with relief when she heard Bjoo's name. At least she had one friend with her. "I'm friends with Byungjoo!"

Miss Park smiled brightly. "Great! Since I just told you about it today—and the other three kids—the first session isn't until to tomorrow's lunch. I planned it at lunchtime because you all have the same lunch."

Minzy smiled back at Miss Park. "Sounds good!" Deep down inside, Minzy didn't want to because she would miss lunch with Jongin.

"Alright, Minzy. You should go get to lunch. Your friends are probably missing you," Miss Park told her.

"Thank you, Miss Park." Minzy bowed and took a step to the door.

"Minzy! I almost forgot," Miss Park called.

Minzy turned around to face Miss Park, feeling slightly annoyed. She was hungry and wanted to go lunch! "Yes?" Minzy asked with as much patience she could muster.

"I won't be teaching you. Mr. Kim Junsu will be tutoring you. He's a new teacher here."

Minzy nodded. "Thank you." She rushed out of the room before Miss Park could say another word.

When she arrived to the lunchroom, she saw everyone together. Bjoo, Jinri, Soojung, Sehun, and of course, Jongin.

*That's weird…* Minzy thought. *They never ALL sit together.*

When Minzy neared the table her friend group was sitting near the back of the room, Jongin's face lit up. "Minnie!" He called and repeated hit the seat next to him.

"Minnie?" Minzy questioned her newfound nickname.

"What?" Jongin protested. "I thought it was cute!"

"Awww!!" Soojung cooed to Minzy's left. "You guys are so cute I just… ugh! Stop."

"Hey! What about us?" Sehun complained cutely at the end of the table.

"I didn't mean it like THAT, silly!" Soojung and Sehun rubbed their noses together.

Across from the two couples were Jinri and Bjoo, both bored and disgusted at their clingy behavior. Bjoo cleared his throat.

Soojung somehow managed to pull herself away from Sehun in a daze. "Oh. Sorry."

Bjoo nodded he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter