The Talk

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I forgot to mention this before, but this chapter is gonna be from Jongin's pov. You'll understand why. ;)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongin sat down on a bench outside of the the school, waiting for Sehun to get out of his class.

"Come on, dude," he muttered to himself. "Don't leave me hanging."

Jongin his phone to see it blown up with messages from Naeun, hence why he turned it off in the first place. "Jeez…"

"What are you whining about now?" Sehun sat next to Jongin. He lifted his phone to Sehun's face messages proceeded to pop up on his lock screen. Sehun laughed.

"It's not funny!" Jongin snapped. "She's really bothering me. I regret getting her number."

"You're the one who asked for it!" Sehun pointed out. "How'd you NOT expect Naeun to text you all the time when you got her number?"

Jongin ignored Sehun's question. "Do you have you phone ready to record?"

Sehun sighed as he whipped out his own cell phone. He turned to record setting on and put it in his pocket so the camera was still peeking out. "Now I do."

"Okay," Jongin breathed nervously. "Let's go talk to Naeun."

"Relax dude, she's not gonna hurt you," Sehun said as they walked down the road.

"I know," Jongin replied. "What if she doesn't listen to me?"

Sehun shrugged. "I don't know. I hope she will, because if she doesn't, I don't know what to else to do."

"Neither do I." Jongin sighed. "That's also why I'm worried. I also don't want Naeun to hurt anybody just because I'm dating Minzy."

"Jongin, she's just jealous of her," Sehun stated. "Naeun should know by now that she doesn't have a chance with you because you're with Minzy."

Jongin scratched his head and nodded. "You're right, and I hope she's realized that now."

The boys walked in silence as they saw Naeun at the corner of the street, anxiously typing into her phone.

"I bet she's still texting me." Jongin rolled his eyes.

Sehun and Jongin stopped when they got close enough to Naeun, who didn't seem to notice them. Sehun was the first to speak.

"Hi" was all he said when Naeun jumped and almost dropped her phone.

Naeun smiled at Jongin, thinking he was the one who said it. "H-hey," she replied, not acknowledging Sehun's presence.

Sehun cleared his throat and touched his pocket where his phone was. "I think we need to have a little chat."

Naeun's excited expression soon turned into a slightly disappointed one when she finally noticed Sehun. "Oh, I didn't think you'd becoming." Naeun chuckled nervously.

"I told you he was coming, didn't I?" Jongin remarked flatly.

Naeun gasped. "Oh, that's right! Ha ha ha!" She scratched her arm and looked down to the ground.

Sehun in a deep breath. "Let's take a walk, shall we?"

The three awkwardly headed back towards the school. Jongin walked by Naeun's side with his hands in his pockets while Sehun followed, catching everything in video without Naeun's knowledge.

"So," Jongin began firmly, "what exactly are you upset about?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter