New Feelings, New Drama

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The entire weekend flew by for Minzy. She was really excited to tell Soojung about what happened.

Minzy pretty much skipped into school on Monday morning. She was filled with so much energy and excitement she couldn't handle it any longer!

"You look happy," Jinri commented, having to run to catch up to Minzy.

"Hm," Minzy agreed cheerfully.

"What could've happened to Gong Minzy that put her in such a spectacular mood?" Jinri asked in a fake British accent.

Minzy shrugged. "Stuff."

"Okay, you're starting to scare me now," Jinri said, taking a step away from Minzy. "Seriously, why are you so… giddy?"

"Giddy?" Minzy giggled at the strange word. "That's fun to say."

"Uh…yeah." Jinri quickly scanned Minzy up and down. "Really, Minzy. What's gotten into you?"

"You'll see," Minzy said as she got into homeroom with Jinri.

Jinri watched Minzy carefully as she settled in her assigned seat in the back of the room. Minzy smiled like a goofball approaching Jongin, whose face lit up when he saw Minzy.

"Hey!" Jongin called happily. "Haven't seen you in a while." He gave a peck on Minzy's cheek when she sat down.

"Yeah, a whole three days; did that kill you?" Minzy taunted.

"Possibly." Jongin placed a hand over his heart. "I just couldn't wait to see you again."

Minzy smiled and bit her lip, blushing. "Me neither."

As usual, Sehun was late. He furrowed his brow at the new couple in confusion. "Hey guys… how'd your DATE go?" Sehun emphasized on "date," thinking it would make Minzy angry.

But he was wrong. Minzy and Jongin exchanged glances, laughing. "It went great!" Jongin responded.

Sehun's eyes went wide for two seconds and back to normal. "Did you have fun, Minzy…?"

"Of course!" Minzy replied. "The popcorn was the best part."

Sehun's confused expression slowly faded as Jongin gave Minzy a pretend angry glare. "I think your lying." His half-smirk that once bothered Minzy sent butterflies through her stomach.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not," Minzy whispered, face a bit closer to Jongin's.

Sehun's jaw hung open when he saw how flirty Minzy was being with Jongin. Just a few days ago, Minzy was saying she didn't have feelings for Jongin, and now she suddenly likes him?! Sehun wondered what could've made Minzy like Jongin so much.

"Sehun, close your mouth. You'll catch flies," Minzy ordered teasingly.

"But we're inside," Sehun remarked rudely.

"You never know," Minzy warned. "Some could get in through the windows."

Sehun opened his mouth wider like he was getting his teeth cleaned at the dentist. "That better?" His voice sounded funny because he tried not to close his mouth as she spoke.

"Oh, totally," Minzy answered sarcastically. Jongin just sat there, laughing at their little quarrel.

"Alright guys, go to your first class," Miss Park ordered.

"Biology with Minzy first!" Sehun nudged her.

Once Sehun and Minzy were out of earshot from Jongin, Sehun killed Minzy with questions. "Are you dating him?! Are you only dating him cuz of what Jinri told you?! Are you using him?! What happened on you date?! Do you suddenly like him now?!"

"Whoa, Sehun, take it easy!" Minzy put up her hand that wasn't carrying her book in defense. "How'd you know about what Jinri told me?"

"Soojung," Sehun quickly replied. "But seriously, what's going on with you two? I remember you telling me you didn't feel the same way."

"Ugh, Sehun!" Minzy complained. "You're so nosy."

Sehun clenched his jaw. "I'm not being nosy. I'm just curious. Besides, I'm kind of a part of this."

"How?" Minzy demanded. 

"That date wouldn't have happened if I hadn't told you Jongin likes you," Sehun told her.

Minzy formed a line with her lips and turned away. "Okay. I am dating Jongin."

Sehun almost blew up. "BUT… WHAT?! WHY?! JUST… ERRRRRGGHHH!!!!!!!! MINZY!!!!!!!!!"

"What?" Minzy shot back. "Sometimes feelings change."

"Yeah, and what happened that made you change your mind about him?" Sehun glared at Minzy, who looked straight ahead. She gave no response. "Don't even tell me…"

"Tell you what?" Minzy snapped her head angrily at Sehun. "I'm not even talking."

"Did Jongin DO anything to make you change your mind?" Sehun wondered.

Minzy tried looking anywhere EXCEPT Sehun. "No." It was the truth—Minzy WAS the one who kissed Jongin first. Only because she lost the bet. It just happened to make her feel the same way.

"Then, what happened?" Sehun was no longer angry; just confused. Very, VERY confused.

"I lost a bet to Jongin," Minzy admitted. "He told me if his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter