Learning the Truth

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!!!!" Sehun screamed into the speaker phone Soojung for Minzy and Jinri to hear.

  "What's wrong, Sehunnie?" Soojung asked nervously.   "IT'S… IT'S JONGIN A-AND NAEUN!!!!" He exclaimed, running out of breath. "THEY WERE CRYING AND KISSING AND TALKING–"   "Jongin and Naeun were not kissing," Jinri snarled. "There's no way."   "I GOT IT ON VIDEO!!!" Sehun added. "MINZY CHECK YOUR PHONE! I NEED TO RUN FROM JONGIN NOW BYE!" And he hung up.   Minzy nervously took out her phone. She gulped. "Guys, this video's almost a half an hour long…"   "There's no way we're watching all of that," Soojung scowled. "They're just talking at the beginning. Fast forward."   After about thirty seconds of skipping through Jongin and Sehun's ten minute conversation, the next five were Jongin and Sehun walking in silence as Naeun came into the shot.   They awkwardly exchanged greetings for a minute or so and started walking. After about ten minutes of Jongin and Naeun talking about Minzy, Naeun confessed their secrets from the past.   "What the hell…" Jinri murmured. "She's making that–"   She was interrupted by the sound of Jongin's sobs in the video, shocking the three girls. He told Naeun why he acted the way he did and she kissed him.   "That little !" Soojung nearly screamed.   "Why is Jongin kissing her back?!" Jinri hissed. Minzy remained silent.   After the little kissing scene, Sehun's fingers covered the camera as he slowly backed away from the dramatic duo. He immediately ripped his phone from his pocket and ran down the street.   The video ended. A heavy silence carried throughout Soojung's pink room. It stayed that way for what felt like forever.   "Minzy…" Soojung whispered, "…are you okay?"   Minzy looked up at her caring friend, eyes emotionless.   "What are you gonna do?" Jinri asked softly.   Minzy hugged her knees. "Break up with him, obviously. What else can I do?"   Jinri and Soojung were surprised at how well Minzy was taking it. The volume and tone of her voice sounded normal and uncaring, while her expression was blank.   "Minzy, you're not upset?" Soojung's voice wavered.  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter