The Double Date

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"MIN!! MIIIIIIIINNNN!!!!!!" Soojung yelled from across the hall, hand-and-hand with Sehun.

Minzy scurried over to the couple, trying not to cause a scene. "What's up, guys?"

"We want you and Jongin to come on a double date with us!" Soojung exclaimed excitedly.

Minzy held two fists halfway in the air and shook them. "Woo!" She faked a bright smile.

"Oh, don't be silly, it would be fun!" Soojung gently hit her arm.

"Yeah, c'mon, Min! Don't be such a party pooper," Sehun teased.

Minzy rolled her eyes. "I'll talk to Jongin when we get to homeroom." She slung her backpack over her shoulder.

"I'll be watching you both. Remember, I sit right next to you," Sehun threatened.

"Well, that's not creepy," Minzy muttered, dragging her feet to homeroom. Jongin wasn't there, per usual.

"Where is he?" Sehun asked.

"In English," Minzy replied. "He has to go there every morning until he gets better."

"Which will be until we graduate," Sehun remarked.

Minzy gently smacked his arm. "Don't say that! He'll get better!"

"Ooh, boy! We've got a defensive 'girlfriend' over here!" Sehun pretended to be intimidated while mocking Minzy.

"Very funny," Minzy said sarcastically. "I'll just talk to him when I go to English, which is just before lunch."

English rolled around quicker than expected. Jongin was waiting for Minzy, as usual.

"Hey, Minnie," Jongin said, flashing an adorable, cheeky smile.

"Hi oppa," Minzy replied softly.

"Oh my god, you're so cute when you say that!" Jongin kissed Minzy's cheek.

Minzy giggled. "Soojung and Sehun invited to go on a double date with them."

Jongin grinned. "Sounds like fun! What would we do? We just went to the movies. There's nothing else that's good out right now."

"I don't know. Soojung just randomly asked me this morning. She was overly cheery about it." Minzy scrunched her nose, remembering how cheery she was being.

Jongin scoffed. "She's been that way since she and Sehun started dating. They wouldn't be together if I hadn't asked Soojung out for Sehun."

"And we wouldn't be together if Sehun hadn't told me you liked me." Minzy grinned.

Jongin squinted his chocolate brown eyes at Minzy. "Touché."

"So… what are we gonna do?" Minzy asked.

"I dunno… bowling or something?" Jongin suggested.

Minzy's face lit up. "That's a great idea!"

And so it was settled. That Friday night, Minzy & Jongin and Soojung & Sehun went glow bowling. Minzy , Jongin was great, and Soojung and Sehun didn't care and kept acting all cutesy towards each other.

"Dammit! I missed that ONE pin!!!" Minzy whined.

Jongin laughed. "I've already gotten three strikes in this one game! And we're on round five!"

Minzy playfully shoved Jongin. "Shut up, you show-off!"

Jongin chucked at Minzy's behavior. "You're freaking adorable." He gave a light peck on Minzy's lips and she blushed.

"AHHH GET A ROOM!" Sehun shouted.

"Look who's talking!" Jongin yelled back, earning him a light slap on his arm from Minzy.

"Relax, Sehun," Soojung assured. "They're just being an adorable little couple."

"Yeah, we're an adorable little couple too, ya know," Sehun muttered.

"Aww, don't be like that!" Soojung pulled Sehun in for a long, LONG kiss, but lucky for Minzy and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter