Considering

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weekend waiting for Jongin to ask Minzy out killed her.

All these thoughts raced through Minzy's mind. *What if he doesn't ask? How am I gonna react? Should I say yes or no?*

On Monday, Minzy walked into homeroom, knees ready to give in.

"What's wrong, Minzy?" Miss Park asked sweetly.

"Hm?" Minzy looked up from her thumbs, twiddling them on the desk. "Oh! I just didn't sleep well last night. That's all." She faked a yawn and smiled sheepishly.

A look of concern came over Miss Park's youthful face. "Do you need to see the nurse? You don't look too well."

Minzy cleared . "Allergies."

Miss Park nodded. "I know how you feel!" She whispered and returned to her own desk.

"She's right," someone whispered in Minzy's ear. "You look sick to the stomach."

Jongin.

Shivers ran up Minzy's back. "I haven't seen you in awhile."

"It's only been since Friday!" Jongin exclaimed. "Miss me already?"

Minzy didn't know how to respond. With Sehun watching the two a few seats away, he came up to them.

"Why would she miss you?" Sehun chuckled. "He hurt me last week, Minzy. Even though you told him not to."

Although she knew that wasn't true, she decided to play along. "Jongin!" She gasped and smacked his shoulder. "That's not very nice!" She giggled.

"Owie!" Jongin complained. "That hurt." He made a puppy-dog face.

Sehun breathed through his nose. "Jongin, what's that movie you were telling me about earlier?"

Jongin's eyes widened. "Oh, yeah!" He looked at Minzy sincerely. "That new Choi Seunghyun movie comes out this Friday. I could use some company and I bought two tickets. Wanna come?"

Minzy's heart was thudding so loud in her ears she thought Jongin could hear. "I might have to go to my grandmother's, but I can try to get myself out of it."

Jongin smiled. "Awesome! Let me know if you can, okay?" He wrote his phone number on the corner of his notebook page, ripped it off, and handed it to Minzy. Just before Minzy could give him hers, the bell for first period rang: history.

Minzy sat down in her assigned seat next to Soojung.

"So?" She asked when Minzy sat.

Minzy sighed. "He asked to see a movie with him on Friday."

Soojung giggled. "What'd you say?"

"I told him I might be going to my grandmother's," Minzy answered, "but I might think about it."

"You HAVE to say yes," Jinri ordered.

"Well, I don't know, guys…" Minzy admitted. "I don't like him the same way."

"Because you like my cousin." Soojung rolled her eyes.

"I don't like Ilhoon like that!" Minzy growled. "So stop saying that! Even if I did, I wouldn't make a move. I wouldn't do that to Jinri."

Jinri smiled. "Really?"

"Really," Minzy said seriously.

Soojung scoffed. "I still think you should date Jongin."

"But WHY?" Minzy demanded.

Soojung looked over at Jinri. "Should we tell her?"

"Tell me what?!" Minzy's eyes shot daggers.

Jinri sighed. "Switch with me, Soojung. I'll explain everything."

Jinri sat down next to Minzy. "When you said you wouldn't make a move on Ilhoon… I took that as you being my friend. Friends trust e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter