The Breakup

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minzy took a few deep breaths before she headed into school, phone in hand.

"Okay, you can do this…" she told herself.

Minzy walked into homeroom and ignored Jongin, who desperately tried talking to her. Minzy only spoke to Sehun, since he along with Bjoo were the only two people who hadn't pissed her off.

"You're serious about breaking up with Jongin?" Sehun exclaimed.

"Well, yeah. How would you feel if you saw Soojung making out with some other guy on video?" Minzy remarked, exaggerating Soojung's name.

"Touché," Sehun replied. "How are you going to break it to him? You've been ignoring him all morning."

"I'm telling him at lunch, with the help of Bjoo. We have a plan."

Later that day, lunch rolled around. Minzy texted Bjoo and met him right outside the cafeteria. The two sat a few tables away from where they normally sat. When Jongin noticed this, he ran there faster than a roadrunner.

"Minzy, please listen to me, I can explain!" Jongin cried. "I need you."

Minzy whispered something in Bjoo's ear. "She says you seem perfectly fine with Naeun."

Jongin rolled his tongue in annoyance. "You're not even gonna talk to me directly, are you?" Bjoo shook his head before Minzy could tell him anything else.

Minzy leaned over and said something else to Bjoo. "She says if you really cared, you would've never kissed Naeun."

Jongin was getting irate. "It didn't mean anything, Minzy."

"It sure looked like it did to me," Bjoo muttered to himself.

"Bjoo, you're my friend! You should be helping me out here," Jongin whined.

Bjoo lifted an eyebrow. "What you did was a douchey move, bro."

"I said I was sorry!" Jongin reiterated. "I don't understand why she's still mad."

"Well, would you be able to forgive Minzy for making out with someone else while dating you?" Bjoo asked, leaving Jonging and the whole table silent. (Even though it was just the three of them.)

Minzy whispered some more into Bjoo's ear. "Wait, what? I didn't get that last part." Minzy whispered again while Jongin tapped his fingers on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter