Questions, Questions, and Questions

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On Tuesday the next day, everybody was bugging Minzy. Especially Sehun and Soojung.

"MINZY!!!!" Sehun yelled, running to Minzy's locker, hand-and-hand with Soojung.

"Hey, guys!" Minzy smiled. "What's with…?" She gestured to their glued hands.

"Oh!" Soojung cried. "Sehunnie oppa and I are dating~!" She hugged Sehun's arm and smiled.

Minzy grinned. "That's awesome! How long?"

"Since yesterday," Soojung replied.

Sehun blushed and held her hand tighter. "Yeah. I was surprised she said yes!"

"How could I not?" Soojung gazed into Sehun's eyes, and the two slowly pulled closer. Minzy had to clear before a make-out session rolled out before her eyes.

Soojung looked over at Minzy, still hugging Sehun. "Hm…? Oh, sorry Min."

"Min?" Minzy noticed her new nickname.

"Yeah. Hope you don't mind if I call you that. Thought it was cute." Soojung smiled sheepishly.

"Right." Minzy was freaked out by Soojung's new cheerful behavior.

"Min. Has Jongin talked to you since yesterday?" Sehun asked.

*I guess he's calling me that, too…* Minzy thought. "I'm going to the movie with him."

Sehun and Soojung smiled toothy smiles. "Ohmygoshyoutwoaregoingtobesocutetogetherimeanyouandjongincouldgoondoubledateswithsehunandme–"

"Soojung," Minzy said, "it's JUST a MOVIE."

Sehun stopped smiling. "But… you and Jongin…"

"Minzy!" Soojung hissed. She finally let go of Sehun's arm and turned to him. "Do you mind if I go talk to Minzy?"

Sehun shrugged. "No problem."

Soojung clutched Minzy's wrist and brought her into the girls' bathroom. "Are you CRAZY?!"

"What?!" Minzy spat. "Just because Jongin's been through all that Jinri told me about doesn't mean I'll really date him!"

"But WHY?!" Soojung nagged. "He's the second hottest guy in school. Next to Ilhoon, obviously. And he actually REALLY LIKES YOU!! Do you even know how many girls are going to be jealous when word gets out about you two?"

"Oh well!" Minzy shot back. "Let it happen!"

Soojung smirked. "Sounds like you won't let anything get in between your love for KIM JONGIN."

Minzy gave up. "Yes. That's exactly it," she said sarcastically.

"Oh, don't be ridiculous!" Soojung gently hit Minzy's elbow. "Just let things play out. Movies are SUPER romantic. Who knows? He might try to ki–"

"DON'T. SAY. IT!" Minzy snapped.

"What?" Soojung asked. "You don't want Jongin to kiss you…?"

Minzy's eyes practically rolled to the back of her head. "Soojung… you know I don't feel the same way. Right?" Minzy whispered.

"Sure." Soojung crossed her arms.

Minzy hesitated. "I… I haven't had my first kiss…" Minzy sighed. "I want it to be with someone I have mutual feelings with. You know?"

Soojung became serious. "I know. Maybe I'm getting a little too excited for you two. But… if he tries to hold your hand or hug you, let him. It's not TOTALLY invasive, right?"

Minzy nodded. "You're right. But what if he actually DOES try and ki–"

"Girls!" Ms Park came into the bathroom. "You were supposed to be in my class five minutes ago! DETENTION!"

"Sorry, Ms Park." Both girls bowed and ran to class.

"And now we have to stay in for lunch," Soojung muttered.

On Wednesday, Jinri started nagging Minzy.

"Minzy!" Jinri ran up to her as she walked to third-period math in homeroom. Of course, Jinri, Sehun, and Jongin are in that class.

"Hi," Minzy replied. "What's up?"

"I heard about you're plans for Friday night!" Jinri nudged Minzy with her elbow. "You must be excited!"

"And so much more," Minzy flatly said.

Jinri sighed. "Soojung told me about your fight with her yesterday."

"It wasn't a fight, it was… a disagreement," Minzy quickly defended herself.

Jinri nodded. "Yeah. And… I just want to tell you what you're doing for Jongin probably means a lot to him."

Minzy's stomach fell to her feet. "Did he find out about what I said? He still wants to go out–"

"Relax, he didn't find out!" Jinri smiled kindly. "I'm just saying. He's never really been in a relationship. So, this probably means a lot to him." She lowered her voice, as the two slow girls were nearing the classroom.

Minzy nodded. "I'm glad."

When Minzy sat down in her seat, she still had a minute before class began. She watched Jinri get to her seat in the back, who winked at her. Minzy just gave a small smile.

Jongin came into her vision. "You look sad."

Minzy tried to look happy. "I'm fine!" In reality, she was scared out of her mind.

Jongin frowned. "No, you're not. Talk."

Minzy came up with an excuse. "My parents got into a huge fight last night."

A look of shock flashed over Jongin's face. "Everything okay?"

"Mmhm!" Minzy smiled. "It was nothing big. My dad just gets scary when he yells."

Jongin nodded. "It's okay. You can text me more about it tonight, okay?"

Minzy nodded, happy how concerned Jongin was for her. "Thank you, Jongin."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter