Awkward

One-Sided Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The first class finally ended. Minzy thought she was going to die. She didn't know what was up with him, but Jongin kept poking her and pulling her hair, which caused her to turn around, and then making Miss Park yell at Minzy for getting distracted. Jongin would just silently laugh to himself.

"Jongin!" Minzy snapped when the class began to exit the room. "Why did you keep getting me in trouble?!"

"Because," Jongin remarked enthusiastically, "you're funny when you get mad."

"Oh, yeah, sure I am." Minzy stuck her tongue out playfully as Jongin copied the gesture.

"DID SOMEONE SAY 'OH?!?!'" A familiar, annoying voice yelled.

"Was that–" Jongin began.

"Yup," Minzy cut him off, "that's Sehun."

"Oh, hey, Minzy!" Sehun ran over to her, arms open for the hug he didn't get.

"Hi," Minzy said through gritted teeth.

Sehun turned to Jongin and looked back to Minzy. A devilish grin grew on his face. "Minzy, you didn't tell me you had a boyfriend!"

Minzy became slack-jawed, eyes wide like an owl's. She could feel students of all ages staring at the trio; a strange relationship Jongin and Minzy seemed to them.

"Sehun…!" Minzy muttered, turning redder than a firetruck.

Jongin laughed with what looked like happiness in his eyes. "I guess I forgot to introduce myself." He held out his hand. "Kim Jongin."

Sehun shook his hand. "Oh Sehun. As you probably already know." Sehun looked at Minzy as he said the last part.

"What are you looking at me for?!" Minzy said irritably.

Sehun raised an eyebrow and stuck out his bottom lip. "Nothing."

Jongin looked at the two, sensing the awkwardness. He could tell Minzy didn't like Sehun, and it's been that way for a long time.

It was really weird for Minzy to be talking to Sehun. In elementary school, she hated him for being one of the biggest bullies in school. Not to her, luckily, but to other kids. And how obnoxious he was. Sehun knew that, just from the disgusted glances he would receive from Minzy, so he would constantly annoy Minzy and her friends.

So it was awkward.

"Well, I'd better get going," Minzy stated. "I have to get to history class."

"So, you're gonna leave me with this dork?!" Jongin protested, earning him a punch in his bicep from Sehun, not affecting him in the least.

"Ha ha, Minzy!" Sehun taunted while reading his papers. "Guess who you've got for your next class?"

"Oh, dear god…" Minzy muttered in distress.

Sehun's action triggered Jongin to copy. "Oh, sweet!" Jongin cried cheerily. "I have history, too!"

"What teacher?" Minzy tested, silently praying the two idiots in front of her didn't have the same teacher.

"Mr. Kwon Jiyong," they said in unison. They stared at each other, faces blank.

Minzy giggled at their reactions. "Wait… what?" Minzy though aloud when she read her schedule.

"What is it?" Jongin asked, trying to look at Minzy's papers.

"I have Miss Park again…" Minzy's voice trailed off.

Before Jongin could, Sehun read it over. "No, it's another Miss Park," he explained. "Our homeroom teacher—and our math teacher—was Sandara Park. You're going to Park Bom, the history teacher."

Minzy's mouth was agape. "Oh. That makes more sense." She looked at Sehun and smiled a tight smile, taking a step back realizing how close they were. "Thanks."

"Anytime." Sehun smiled back.

Jongin cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter