Chapter 8. Revealed.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

" Di Young? " a voice called out to her from behind.

 

Turning around, she saw Dong Woo standing right behind her.

*(What is he going to do? don't tell me.. he is going to find me trouble?! i must leave, IMMEDIATELY!)*

she started backing away, one step by one step.

to her surprise, Dong woo did the same.

For every step Di Young take, Dong woo followed.

" Y..yah. w..what do y..you want? " her voice wavered, remembering the nightmare she had some time ago.

 

 

Dong woo did not breathe a word, instead he stood at his spot. 

Just plain looking at her.

however, there was chaos inside his mind.

 

 

*(The chance is here! time to apologize!...... wait, but if i do... my pride... my kingka status. what if someone overhear our conversation? what if Di Young spread what i have said to her? what if she gets angry? hold on. i SHOULD apologize! or else i will feel guilty! if i don't, when she finds out, the situation will get worse.. right?!)*

 

 

" i have got something to say to you. " Dong Woo said firmly.

" D..Don't try anything funny.. i'm w..warning y..you. " Di Young warned, ready to sprint away anytime.

" i just want to say, "

Di young was afraid, doubling her speed she started walking away.

Dong woo chased after her, in no time, he caught up and blocked her way.

 

 

Di young was trembling, she tightened her grasp of the sling on her bag.

" I just want to say..... "

" Hmm..? " 

" Mianhae. "

" M..mianhae..? why are you apologizing? " 

" cause... wait. promise me that you will not be angry at me. "

" uhmm... "

" okay okay? "

" Ne. "

 

 

Dong Woo took a deep breath and blurted the words out.

" cause.. i am the one who broke your glass ball. "

" you... what?? "

" broke your glass ball. " Dong Woo repeated, not being able to look at Di Young in the eye.

" Ahh... that matter.. its... "

 

 

*(OMO. is she angry? what will her reaction be??)* Dong Woo started worrying again.

 

 

" .... alright. i have already put the past behind me. "

Her answer shocked him.

" Y..you don't blame m..me? " Dong Woo asked in shock.

" Ani. its partially my fault too.. if only i didn't dash towards you all, then, things will not get so complicated. "

" Ani ani, its not your fault. if i held the glass ball tighter, nothing will happen. "

" its okay. anyway... that reminds me. what are you all doing that day? "

Dong woo stood there like a pabo, not being able to say a single word.

 

 

Flashback. 

 

" Oppa ~ can you all do something for us? " Jin Hyun asked with a sweet - yet disgusting - voice.

" Ne? " Infinite members replied.

Mi Na and Da Eun eyed each other, with a hateful smirk on their faces, but not for long.

They turned their attention back on Jin Hyun who started speaking again,

" there's this junior, who really IS an eyesore to us. she really irritate us ALOT. she even took our branded stuffs! do you mind if you help me check ransack her locker to see if our things are in there? Gomawo~ " She said with her puppy eyes.

 

 

" Are you sure she took it? it may not be her. " Sunggyu asked. 
" Ne, i am VERY sure. " She emphasized.

" Really? have you seen her take it?? don't let us get the wrong person~ " Hoya reconfirmed.

" Oppa, do i look like i'm lying? "

" Ani. " 

" Good. Help me then, i'll count on you all to get back our things. "

" Kamsahabnida oppa's! " Da Eun and Eun Ra said in unison.

 

End of flashback.

 

 

-snap- Dong Woo woke up from his thoughts.

" so....? " Di Young asked again.

" I.... can't tell. Mianhae.. " Dong woo said, feeling sorry towards her.

" Ahh...  its okay. i understand your dilemma, don't say any further. i'll get going now. annyonghigaseyo~ "

" Ne.. annyonghigyeseyo. "

Di Young walked away.

 

 

*(PABO PABO PABO ME! why didn't i tell her....)* Dong Woo thought while mentally face palming himself.

 

.

.

.

 

Things couldn't have been any worse for Di Young.

She has to handle everything... by herself.

Drama. School transfer. How to spill the news. and. Dongwoo admitting to his mistake.

*(I'm tired of all these...)* she thought depressingly. 

She wanted to hide at a corner and cry as though she has never cried before.

 

 

but the worst thing was, she couldn't.

" Di Youngggggg! " Seun Hee threw a hug at her the moment Di Young walked into class.

" Annyong Seun Hee.. " Di Young faked a smile.

" Aigoo~ don't look so sad! cheer up! " Seun Hee pinched her cheek.

" Yah.. don't bully me! i shall tell Eun Ra and Mi Na later, mehrong. " Di Young said while rubbing her cheek.

 

 

Soon, it was the end of school.

*(Drama's over~)* Di Young thought, relieved.

She made her way home, in fact, she can't wait to be home.

why? 

As she can cry her heart out without anyone noticing, nor caring.

 

 

Little did she know, what was waiting for her at home....

 

 

--

 

 

same thing :D Comment ! i'll appreciate it :P
Thank you! ^^