Chapter 12. Sweet, for real.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

" Dongwoo ah.. don't worry about her anymore! she'll be fine. " Sunggyu patted Dong Woo on the back.

 

" Aigoo.... alright. " Dong Woo smiled.

 

" Ne hyung! if you really cannot put down your worries, i can help you check on her when she comes back to school! " L said thoughtfully.

 

" Gomawo~ " Dong Woo smiled again.

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

~The next morning~

 

 

-RINNNGGGGRIINNNNGGG!- Di Young's alarm clock rang.

 

Immediately, she snap, and the alarm snoozed.

 

" Yawn... Time to wake up for school.. " She said tiredly.

 

She walked into her pure white toilet, staring in to the mirror, she noticed her darkened panda eyes, and pale face.

 

*(I need to get better.)* she thought to herself.

 

 

 

In a flash, she brushed her teeth, bathed, and was well prepared for school.

 

She applied some blusher on to her face to brighten her complexion.

 

" I look better. " She said to herself, satisfied.

 

She grabbed her school bag, and went her way to school.

 

 

 

After she left, her parents came out of their room.

 

" She didn't see the breakfast i have prepared for her. " Her omma told her appa.

 

" Ne, probably.. lets go to work, i'll drive you there. "

 

 

 

Di Young was about to reach the school - maybe reaching in about a few mins time - when it started drizzling.

 

Then, rain poured down from above.

 

Obviously, she has been very absent-minded nowadays.

 

Which means, NO UMBRELLA. Ohno.

 

 

 

She ran for shelter, anywhere will do.

 

-trip- She fell.

 

Blood trickled down her leg, and rainwater was being mixed with it.

 

The thunder roared, and lightening strike.

 

She wanted to move into a sheltered place, but she couldn't.

 

" How helpless... " She whispered.

 

 

 

slowly and carefully, she tried to stand up.

 

" Ouch.... "

 

She had a cut at her kneecap, step by step, she hopped into a nearby shelter.

 

*(Who should i call?)* She asked herself.

 

*(But... classes have already started..)*

 

 

 

She was trying to use tissue paper to dab dry her wound when a voice called out to her.

 

" Yah! What happened to you!? "

 

She looked up and saw a similar face. a face whom she knew. L.

 

" I... am alright! " She replied quickly.

 

" Ani ! how can you be alright?! Look at your wound! " L said while pointing at her wound.

 

 

 

" Keke, i am really alright. All i need to do is to wash the wound and put a plaster over it. tada, it will heal in no time. " She tried to suppress her tears from falling, the pain was killing her.

 

" Yah! " L hit Di Young's head lightly.

 

" Do you think that the wound will heal with merely by washing the wound and putting a plaster over it?? "

 

She was shocked, it seemed as though... their "gap" has shrunk.

 

 

 

L seemed much closer and comfortable with Di Young.

 

" Ne..? Yah, don't act as though you are very close to me.. i'm afraid that your fans will see and be displease with it. " Di Young said to L, looking straight into his eyes.

 

" Don't worry, as long as i'm here, they won't dare do anything to you. " L gave his trademark smile.

 

" Kamsahabnida.. " Di Young smiled a little.

 

 

 

" Let's go, i will bring you to the medic room. " L said, helping Di Young up.

 

" Ne. " Di Young hopped along.

 

L was holding on to an umbrella with his left hand, while trying to prevent Di Young from falling with his right hand.

 

Is it called... multi-tasking? Kekeke.

 

 

 

" Omo! what happened to her? " Sunggyu ran over to them when he saw L helping Di Young.

 

" Injured. Hyung, help me use a clean cotton bud to clean her wound with antiseptic lotion. " L said while drying his umbrella.

 

" Ne. " then he turned to Di Young,

 

" Don't move, it won't hurt that much, so.. relax. " he gave a soothing smile.

 

 

 

When Di Young saw his smile, and she relaxed a bit.

 

Sungyeol went into the room and went wide-eyed too.

 

" Omo!! " he rushed over to her and examine her wound.

 

" Hmm.. a deep cut. You'll be fine pretty! " he spoke, as though he has came out from a professional line in nursing wounds.

 

Di Young blushed slightly at his comment.

 

 

 

*(Pretty..? Did he call me pretty?)* her heart thumped in disbelief.