Chapter 35. Disclosed.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

21 days. 

 

 

They said their good bye's and left for school.

 

Di Young walked faster than Sung Lyn, leading the way.

 

She refused to walk beside her as things will get awkward.

 

Moreover, who is Sung Lyn to her? Just a new friend.

 

 

.

.

 

 

Woo Hyun and L walked coolly into the school gate.

 

It was the first time ever, that they went to school by themselves as normally, they will be fetched to school by their car.

 

"Omo! Am i seeing things?? Its Woo Hyun and L Oppa!!!" Fans yelled one after another.

 

Di Young happened be a few metres away when she heard all the screaming's.

 

She looked up from the ground and spotted the both of them.

 

She stopped.

 

Then, she made an important decision.

 

She will tell them about her leaving. Them. The both of them. Only.

 

 

 

 

She almost forgot that Sung Lyn existed.

 

As she was half way rushing through the crowd, she stopped again and turned back.

 

"Eh? Where did she go?" Sung Lyn wasn't between the crowd. Nor is she anywhere near.

 

*Nevermind, i'll go talk to Woo Hyun and L first.*

 

Lots of fans gathered around the both of them, hence, they moved in slow motion.

 

L sensed Di Young nearby.

 

He looked back, indeed, Di Young was there, looking straight at him.

 

She mouthed the words "I need to talk."

 

 

 

L nodded and turned to Woo Hyun, "Hyung, Di Young wants to speak to us."

 

Woo Hyun reacted immediately.

 

"Di Young?? Where? Where??"

 

They smiled their way out from the crowd and met Di Young at the garden.

 

Di Young was sitting there silently.

 

Figuring out the words she will be saying to them later on.

 

Woo Hyun and L appeared, and they took seats opposite Di Young.

 

She swallowed.

 

"Uh.... Annyeong..." She greeted, not looking at them in their eyes.

 

It was as though she had not spoken to them for ages.

 

 

 

 

"Di Young~" They gave their warmest smile.

 

She took a deep breath and organized her words.

 

"I'm....." She tried. But the words got stuck in .

 

The both of them looked at her, hoping that she will continue with what she was saying.

 

"I'm....." She stopped for a moment, "leaving soon." she whispered the last words.

 

"Huh?" L looked confused.

 

"Di Young... what did you say? Mianhae... but we really couldn't catch the last 2 words." Woo Hyun apologized.

 

 

 

 

"L...l....leaving soon...." her voice trailed off.

 

This time, the both of them heard it clearly but they refused to acknowledge it.

 

They tried to pretend that the words didn't get into their ears, tried to pretend that the words didn't pierce through their heart but.... it was too late.

 

Di Young looked up and was shocked by what she saw.

 

Tears.... Tears on their faces....

 

Di Young couldn't help it and she broke down too.

 

"I'm.... sorry..... I'm sorry for upsetting you.... I..... knew it long ago.... i knew that i will be leaving.... its just that the time isn't ripe yet.. so i couldn't break the news to you all.. i even planned not to tell you all and leave silently... that's why you see me drifting away from you all... I'm really sorry.... I don't want this to happen too.. But...." She did not continue her sentence as she was crying too hard. way harder than what she expected. 

 

 

 

She thought she could hold back her tears, at least till the conversation ends.

 

Then, she will go to a corner and cry her heart out.

 

But why? Why are her tears so stubborn? Why must they flow down right in the middle of the conversation?  

 

Why must her heart hurt as though a thousand arrows has been shot right across it? Why? Why??

 

Why did it hurt so much just to tell them the truth?? By the time she leaves.... won't the hurt get worse? 

 

 

 

*I'm a pabo..... A big stupid pabo.... the biggest pabo on earth... grandma... save me.... what am i supposed to do....? I broke the news to them.... i made them cry.... its all my fault.... all my fault....* 

 

Woo Hyun was trying hard to wipe away his tears away but he failed to do so.

 

Droplets of tears poured down one after another.

 

*Why am i hurting so much..? Why did i choose not to believe what Sungyeol said about Di Young leaving the other time? Why? Why is she leaving? I've.... fallen in love with her... and now... she's leaving? I have not even confessed my love to her... everything's so unexpected...*

 

L was crying hard too, it was as though he could feel and understand the hurt and pressure Di Young went through for the past days. 

 

*Di Young... Why are you leaving?? I love you too much to let you go.. I've realized my feelings for you exactly 2 months ago.. can't you see that i am trying my best to let you know that i understand and care for you...? I doubt so.... the love i held in for so long.. has to be forgotten once again...*

 

 

 

Di Young cried till is dry, and her eyes became red, sore and swollen.

 

"Woo Hyun Oppa... L Oppa.... what am i supposed to do... i don't want to leave..." her voice came out dry and husky.

 

Her words pierced through their hearts once again, leaving them crying even harder.

 

No one in their lives has made them cry this much.

 

No one..

 

Woo Hyun went up to Di Young, sat in front of her and pulled her into a hug.

 

It made her feel better. 

 

"I love you... so don't cry..." Woo Hyun whispered into her ear.

 

Di Young just nodded.

 

 

 

She hugged back, his cologne swept past her face.

 

She feel much more comforted.

 

After making sure that Di Young had stopped sobbing, Woo Hyun left, leaving time for her and L to be together.

 

L walked up to her slowly and then, sat beside her.

 

He had no intention of hugging her or whatnot.

 

He just wanted to sit beside her in silence.

 

Di Young turned to her left to look at L's now stained with tears face.

 

She felt terrible.

 

 

 

She made him cry. made Woo Hyun cry.

 

Her tears threatened to fall again but she tried to hold it back.

 

She blinked extra hard and looked from left to right.

 

Still, a tear escaped from her eyes.

 

She rose her hand, ready to wipe away the tear as quickly as she can.

 

L held on to it without any notice.

 

She was taken aback by his actions but kept silent.

 

 

 

 

L turned her to face him.

 

Softly, he brushed away the tear streak.

 

"I'm..... sorry...." Di Young apologized and her tears flowed down freely once more.

 

"Its alright. Really." L kissed her forehead.

 

Di Young hugged him, and repeated the words "sorry.. sorry..."

 

 

.

.

 

 

*I left them alone so that they can talk... but... why did i do that...? I need her here. I need her with me...* Woo Hyun's shoulders dropped as he made his never-ending trip back to the classroom.

 

From far, he could hear Sunggyu's shoutings and Sungjong's high pitched laughter.

 

Also, the rest of the members we laughing and clapping along.

 

Will they still laugh as heartedly after knowing the news?


Will they still be able to make any single sound after they know the truth?

 

Woo Hyun sighed and walked right in to the classroom.

 

"Ey! Woo Hyun! Come join us! Look at Hoya!" Sunggyu laughed while saying.

 

Woo Hyun refused to look up. 

 

He just made his way back to his seat with his eyes glued to the ground.

 

He knows that his eyes were bloodshot, hence, not wanting to alarm the members.

 

 

 

.

.

 

 

 

"Let's head back to class, okay?" L offered his hand to Di Young.

 

Di Young grabbed on to his hand for support - both mentally and physically.

 

 

 

.

.

 

 

 

"Why are you here? Don't you have to follow her?" 

 

"Ani, what for? I know my way around."


"Yeah. Why won't you? You have us here."

 

"True. Anyway... i am on friendly terms with her now."

 

"What? Friendly terms?? How could you betray us!"

 

"That's better still."

 

"Yeah, let's wait for rock 'n' roll time." She smirked.