Chapter 4. Suspicion.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

Di Young slumped back on her soft and fluffy bed.

"AAHH! " she screamed, slightly forgetting that her ankle was injured.

She jumped and sat upright on her bed.

-knockknock-

Di Young's parents entered her room and saw her swollen ankle.

" What happen to you!? " Appa(dad) asked anxiously while examining her ankle - her appa is a doctor!

She bit her lips in silence.

 

 

Her omma(mom) sat beside her and patted her back.

" Why didn't you tell us when you are injured? " she asked, her voice filled with care and concern.

" Because... because... i don't want you all to worry bout me... "

" Jinjja.. you should have told us dear, if you don't tell us, we will be more worried about you! " her omma sound worried.

" Mianhae.. " she said while lowering her head.

 

 

~ The next day ~

 

Di Young stood at the front gate, waiting for her 3 close friends to arrive.

Stares and whispers shot at her, she quickly plugged in her earpiece.

Listening to a classical music, she noticed the attention of the students being directed to an incoming sports car.

" OPPA!! " their screams were unbearable, it pierced through her earpiece! how loud is that?

she did what she will normally do, ignorance.

 

 

she ignored as much as she can, till the Infinite members walk past her.

2 of them stopped.

Di Young tried to ignore(again) and hurriedly shift her gaze somewhere else.

Both of them did not move from their spot.

she could feel over 50 pairs of eyes from the rest of her schoolmates staring at her.

 

 

*(Go away...)* she secretly plead in her mind.

still, they didn't.

Di Young looked up and saw Woo Hyun and L standing right in front of her.

" Kunnchana? " Woo Hyun asked, pointing to her ankle.

" N..ne. I am already fine.. "

" That's good to hear. Annyong. " L said while walking away.

" Ppyong.~ " Woo hyun followed on.

 

 

The schoolmates shot her a dirty look before running behind Infinite.

*(They..... are caring about me?! omg...!! how will they... even care..?? Mygosh... i will have a hard time ahead...)* Her head started hurting, and she closed her eyes to rest.

" Di Young! " Eun Ra ran towards her.

" What happened earlier on? why is there such a huge crowd just now? "

" Ani... nothing happened. "

" Kudae(really)? "

" Ne. trust me. " she said giving her the please-trust-me look.

" Alright. "

 

 

 Soon, Mi Na and Seun Hee arrived.

Walking 2 by 2, all of them went to their lockers to get their books for the day.

" busy day ahead~ " Di Young heard Seun Hee mumble.

" Ah! Di Young ah. " Mi Na called out to her.

" Ne?~ "

" Mian, i have to go meet my boyfriend today, i'm unable to accompany you after school. " she pouted.

" keke, its okay! go on. "

" Really??! AHHHH. Gomawo!~ " she threw all her love kisses at her direction, she giggled.

 

 

" Di Young! lets leave Mi Na to her boyfriend today, the 3 of us can go window shopping!!! " Eun Ra said, excited at the thought of it.

" Ne! what a brilliant idea! " Seun Hee squealed.

then Di Young peeked over at Mi Na and saw her oh-my-god-you-are-going-window-shopping look.

Obviously.. she's jealous.

The thing which she loved more than the whole World is... (you guessed it) window shopping!

 

 

" YAH! Andwae andwae!! you all can't go!! not without me!! " she whined.

" Lets go to class! " Eun Ra pulled both Di Young and Seun Hee towards their classrooms.

" KEKEKE " they all laughed.

They are the only ones who can make Di Young laugh at even the silliest thing.

She feel blessed with them around.

 

 

Horror begin its play when Di Young reached the inside of her classroom.

" Isn't that her? the coward one. "

" have you heard what happen during morning time? that girl..... "

" Its her again, how unlucky to be in the same class as her! "

whispers choked her, however, she did not care and just proceeded back to her seat.

 

 

The teacher came in and the whispers stopped.

" Class listen up! today we will be....."

and she drifted off to the class's lesson.

as the time flew by slowly, without noticing, it was already break time.

when she walked out of the classroom, her 3 close friends was already standing there, waiting for her.

" YAH, princess! pali! i'm hungry! " Min Na chased Di Young.

" Keke, Mianhae!! " she shouted while running out to meet them.

 

 

On the way to the canteen...

 

" AH! Hold on! i need to take some books for the next lesson. " she scrambled towards her locker.

when she fling open her locker, she was surprised as there was a baby pink envelope lying right on top of her books.

She stared at it with open.

" A..an... INVITATION!? "

All 3 of them ran up to her.

" Did we hear invitation?? " they asked in unison.

" N...ne? " Di Young replied, unsure.

 

 

" Yah, something is amiss. pass it to me. " Mi Na said suspiciously.

She handed the baby pink envelope to her.

She took it and inspected every corner of it, " May i open and take a look inside? " she asked.

Di Young nodded her head.

All of them crowded together and stared at Mi Na opening the the envelope.

She pulled out a card written:

 

To: Di Young. 

Annyong!~ you are invited to our party! 

Date: xx/x/xx

Time: xx - xx 

Place: xxxxxx 

*Wear your best! ;) Cya!

 

 " Suspicious... real suspicious. " Mi Na said.

" Ne, they won't ask you to a party out of a sudden. " Seun Hee said tapping her finger on her chin.

" I agree too! something is up. " Eun Ra said too.

" B..but.. its rare.. i feel like going " Di Young said timidly.

" YAH! " the 3 of them screamed at her.

" Fine.. fine. i won't go. " she said, giving up.

 

Herheart: Aigoo.. i want to go.. i don't want to miss such a good chance. :(

 

Before reaching the canteen, the 4 of them bumped into Jin Hyun, Mi Ra and Da Eun.

They smiled at Di Young, thankfully her close friends gave them the what-are-you-smiling-at look before Di Young saw their smiles.

when they reached the canteen, all 4 of them ordered bibimbap along with kimchi.

all of them sat down at their usual seat, chatting happily.

 

Di Young's happiness ended when Jin Hyun and friends walked past her.

She "accidentally" tripped and threw her Aloe Juice directly at Di Young!

" Omo.. Mianhae~ " she said, smirking and then left with her group of friends.

She sat there, in shock.

Di Young blinked a couple of times before saying,

" I..i have to go wash up. see you all later. don't wait for me. araso? "

" but.. "

" Ani, i am fine. "

" Ara. "

 

She stood up and walked over to the sink, cleaning off the sticky stain from the juice.

the bell rang, she were still cleaning.

*(Ahh.. i will have to miss a few minutes of the lessons. ohwell.)* Di Young thought.

she was soaking wet when she finished cleaning up.

" Ahh.. jinjja.. " she said depressingly.

" Take this. " someone said from behind.

She jumped in shock.

 

She quickly turned and saw L behind her.

" Yah. don't creep me out please. "

" Kekeke, Mian. " he said, apologetically.

Di Young just smiled.

He held out a packet of tissue and handed it over to her.

" Gomawo.~ " she said while taking the tissue from him.

" I saw what happen just now during break time, you alright? " he asked her.

" Ne. This is nothing.. " she replied.

 
 
--
 
 
Comment on how is it :) thankyou!
i'll update again, when i'm free ~
busy w/ exams now! hehe.