Chaper 10. Lifeless.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

~back at Di Young's home~

 

" You aren't going to stay in there forever right, dear? come out. we need to speak to you. " Di Young's omma persuaded her for the third time.

" Omma.. i don't w.. " Di Young's weak reply was cut off by her appa.

" Come out now Di Young. " Her appa commanded in a stern voice.

" I don't want to... i feel sick.. "

" Let me in, i am a doctor. i will be able to treat you. "

*(Opps... i said the wrong thing... i almost forgot that appa is a doctor..)* Di Young thought while biting her lower lip.

" But appa, i am fine. i... i... need to study! " Di Young replied hesitantly.

 

 

" If that is the way you want it to be, i will request to your school that you transfer out from there IMMEDIATELY! " Her appa's voice turned to a harsh and cold tone.

unwillingly, Di Young dragged her feet towards the door, with a soft click sound, the door opened.

her parents were cross with her, she could see that.

Both of them had their arms folded, Di Young tried to walk away, but was being stopped by her omma.

 

 

" where are you trying to go again? after missing school for 3 days, and skipping your meals. where do you think you can go? " her omma said to her, apparently, she have lost all her patience on her.

She grabbed Di Young's arm and pulled her over to the sofa.

Di Young was being dragged along lifelessly, she was draining of energy. 

" Speak. why are you being like this. " Her omma scowled.

Di Young's appa sat beside her omma.

both pair of eyes were on her.

 

 

all she did was stare at the purple plush carpet, her eyes fixed on it.

as silence filled the living room, the atmosphere became more and more tensed up.

Di Young's fist started clenching up, she gritted her teeth, not wanting to say anything. " Di Young . i will give you ONE last chance. SPEAK . UP . " Her appa told her, stricter than ever.

At last she couldn't hold it back anymore.

" Fine! i will speak! okay!? you all want to know so badly right?! YES. i am being bullied in the school. you know what?? even though i am being bullied, i still have my friends okay!? why aren't you both trying to understand how i feel?! " She screamed.

 

 

her parents were taken aback by her screaming's.

she have never ever done that to them before.

 

 

" I know that granny is DEAD, and that you both aren't going to tell me! and in school i have to face all the faces of the schoolmates! they stare, they whisper, they gossip! i can't take it anymore!!! " Di Young shouted with tears blurring her vision, she blinked hard, tears dropped down on to the carpet.

" Di Young, listen to us. " Her omma tried to explain.

 " and you know what is the worst?? no one is here with me!! i can't tell my close friends! i can't tell you all! who should i share it with??! I feel like i'm going to die of sadness!! both of you don't even know what i have been through, why are you all being so harsh on me?! transfer of school?? 3months, i can only leave 3months later! both of you want me to transfer school right?! transfer for all i care! " Di Young finished and ran into her room.

 

 

With a loud bang, she slammed her room door hard.

Her emotions mixed with anger, frustrations and tears.

" what are going to do with her... she knows the truth of mother-in-law. " her omma whispered.

Her appa did not hear that, all he knew was the words of his daughter.

why aren't you both trying to understand how i feel?!

... and you know what is the worst?? no one is here with me!!!

both of you want me to transfer school right?! transfer for all i care!

 

 

back in Di Young's room, she was still crying.

the moment she stepped into her room since earlier on, she have not stopped crying.

tears flowed like an open tap, unable to stop.

she was sitting on her bed, while hugging her plush toy.

" O..only y..you c..can.. unders..stand.. m..me n..now... " She said in between her sobs.

 hugging her plush toy, she fell asleep.



 

too tired from all the things that is happening to her.

too tired mentally.

too tired physically.

too tired from everything.

 

.

.

.

 

" Aigoo~ this is the 3rd day Di Young skipped school!.. exams are coming soon, if she continue to skip school, she won't be able to pass! " Seun Hee said worriedly.

" Ne, i agree.. let's go look her up after school! " Mi Na suggested.

" I'm in !! " Eun Ra replied almost immediately.

" Me too. " Seun Hee agreed.

" Its settled then. "

 

 

after school, the 3 of them walked out of the gate together.

without them knowing, Infinite was following behind them.

they overheard the conversation between them, and decided to follow them - thanks to the suggestion from Dong Woo.

Slowly and quietly, they tailed the 3 of them from behind.

they hid behind pillars, lamppost, cars and even mailbox!

 

 

out of a sudden, Mi Na stopped walking.

Infinite stopped too, they looked at each other, with one word in mind. *(HIDE!)*

Dong Woo and Sunggyu ran over to a pillar, L and Sungjong into a shop,

Hoya, Sunyeol and Woohyun behind some random passerbys.

the passerbys gave them the what-are-you-trying-to-do-to-me look.

 

 

they just ignored their strange glances and peeked to see if Mi Na and company have continued walking or not.

thankfully, they did.

Infinite members came out from their hiding places and continued to follow them.

Occasionally, they will duck behind a car, hide behind a tree or anything in sight.

finally, they reached Di Young's house.

 

 

" woah.... its huge! " Sungjong exclaimed and started opening his eyes - and mouth - widely.

" Yah, shut. " L said to him.

Sungjong closed his mouth, " but hyung.. the house is.. "

" awesome. " Dong Woo finished.

" Indeed!! " Sunggyu said aloud.

" SHHHHHHH ! " the rest of the members eyed him.

" Mian. keke " he smiled, embarrassed.

 

 

-DINGDONG- Di Young's doorbell rang.

 Infinite members saw Mi Na, Eun Ra & Seun Hee walk in.

" Yah, lets go! " Hoya motioned them to follow him.

quickly, they scrambled across to Di Young's main door.

 

--

 

Do you think that Infinite will knock on the door, or just leave?

Will Di Young reveal why she is being like this to her close friends?

Comment ! :D

P/S: Sorry for making her life so... complicated and miserable, things will get better :X i promise :B
Thankyou for reading, readers! ^^