Chapter 26. Close.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

Soon, half a month flew by.

 

 

 

" Yah! DON'T TAKE MY BAGGG! " Di Young shouted as Dong Woo and L tossed her bag to and fro.

 

Infinite members and Di Young has became very close.

 

So is the friendship within Infinite, Seun Hee, Eun Ra and Mi Na.

 

Di Young tried to jump for her bag, but it was out of her grip.

 

" Fine! I give up. " Di Young crossed her arms and stomped towards her 3 best friends.

 

" Wae? Why is our princess so angry? " Mi Na asked.

 

She pointed to her back, " THEM. they don't want to return my bag to me! "

 

 

 

 

" Aigoo... they are always the same, right? "

 

" Seun Hee, Eun Ra, go get it back. I don't know why, but they'll listen when both of you step up. "

 

" Maybe... because both of you are much fiercer than us? Mehrong " Mi Na stuck out her tongue and giggled with Di Young.

 

" Yah! I dare you to say that again! " Both of them playfully strangled her.

 

After that, they walked towards Dong Woo and L.

 

" Return Di Young her bag. " Seun Hee said calmly.

 

" Ani! Andwae! " Dong Woo threw Di Young's bag over to L and he caught it swiftly.

 

 

 

 

" Don't let us repeat twice. " Eun Ra threatened, her eyes shooting out sparks.

 

L's eyes met Dong Woo's.

 

Dong Woo hesitated for a while before nodding his head.

 

" there you go! " Seun Hee passed to Di Young her bag.

 

" Kamsahabnida! " Di Young beamed at them, turned to the back, and stuck out her tongue at Dong Woo and L.

 

" Oh! I forgot to tell you all, it slipped of my mind, I will be going over to find my homeroom teacher during breaktime, there's no need to wait for me! " Di Young told them.

 

 

 

 

 

" Again...? Did you not do that yesterday? " Mi Na asked her.

 

" Er.. Hehehe, i did. but it will be of a different matter today. " Di Young rubbed the back of her neck.

 

*Mianhae.. All these while, i have been lying to you all.*

 

" We'll join you to find your homeroom teacher! " Sungjong popped out from nowhere.

 

" Yeah! Can we join you? " Sunggyu asked enthusiastic-ly.

 

" Uhm... "

 

" Come on~ Allow us~ " Sungyeol pleaded.

 

 

 

 

" But... "

 

" No but's! We'll go for sure! " Hoya added in.

 

Di Young has got no choice left, " Aigoo... Al....right. "

 

" Yae! She agreed!! " Woo Hyun clapped.

 

 

.

.

 

 

back in class.

 

 

 

*Ohno... it will soon be breaktime. I... don't even have anything in mind to ask my homeroom teacher.

 

why did i even mention that earlier on? i should have told them at a later time..* Di Young stared out of the window blankly.

 

" Di Young! Pst!! " Her thoughts were interrupted by Seun Hee.

 

She turned to her, " Ne? "

 

" Go collect your test results! Teacher has been calling you for ages! look at her face! " Seun Hee whispered to her.

 

Di Young turned to the front, and saw her teacher frowning, glaring at her.

 

" Mianhae! " Di Young mouthed and hurried to the front.

 

 

 

 

As she looked at her results, she almost cried.

 

[ 7/30 ] was her mark.

 

Her shoulders slumped, her eyes watered.

 

However, she took a deep breath and walked back to her seat.

 

" Yah! Why are you crying? Too happy for your results huh? always-top-in-the-class! " Seun Hee jabbed her arm and burst out

 

laughing.

 

" Ani.. " Di Young said softly.

 

" Ani? Then.. why are you crying? "

 

 

 

 

*I'm crying?* Di Young brushed her hand on to her cheek, it was moist.

 

She kept silent, not wanting to say another word.

 

Seun Hee got the message and went over to find the rest of the classmates.

 

After she left, Di Young dropped her head on to the table.

 

She knew.

 

She knew that her results were at this level as she was too focused in thinking about the problems she face.

 

*What will Appa and Umma say after looking at my results?? they'll be disappointed.. way too disappointed with me..*

 

unknowingly, she fell asleep.

 

 

.

.

 

 

" Di Young, wake up wake up! its breaktime! " Di Young felt someone shaking her arm.

 

Another was tapping her head.

 

She rose her head, stretched and rubbed her eyes.

 

" What breaktime? " she asked sleepily.

 

" BREAK! B.R.E.A.K.T.I.M.E! "

 

" Oh... break. "

 

Her vision was much clearer, and she saw the whole of Infinite standing right in front of her.

 

" Let's go sleepy head! time to find your homeroom teacher! " Sungyeol tugged at her arm.

 

 

 

 

" What for? "

 

" Hmm..? didn't you say that you need to find your homeroom teacher this morning? " Sunggyu asked her.

 

Di Young bit her lip, " Oh..yeah! yeah.. it slipped off my mind. Ke "

 

" Then what are we waiting for? Come on " L motioned her to follow as Infinite started for the door.

 

" Uhm.. I guess i'll find her another time, Mianhae "

 

" Jinjja? we came all the way here to find you~ " Sungjong pouted.

 

" Mian... i just... want to be alone for the moment. "

 

" Alright, let's hurry to the canteen! " Dong Woo pushed them out, obviously, he got the message.

 

" Gomawo. " Di Young said to them and lay back down onto the table.

 

 

 

 

For no reasons, Di Young started crying again.

 

Each day, time was ticking by, and soon, 1 month will be over.

 

By then, she will have to leave the school.

 

Leave her close friends.

 

Leave Infinite.

 

Her results were poor, her parents would have assumed that it was because of the bullying's.

 

Di Young repeated herself countless times, that she did not receive anymore insulting's, bullying's.

 

But her parents took her word as though she was convincing them not to let her transfer.

 

 

 

 

*Why? Why do i have to leave when i'm already fine with the members? such a pity...*

 

She heard footsteps, but she took it as part of her imagination.

 

After awhile, she heard it again.

 

When she turned, she saw a pack of tissue paper beside her.

 

It was attached with a note saying: Don't cry anymore, little girl. From: Mysterious.

 

*Who gave me this?* Di Young wondered as she peered out from her classroom.

 

The hallway was empty.

 

*Weird..* She thought as she scratched her head.

 

 

 

 

She slipped the pack of tissues into her pocket, slung her bag over her shoulders and walked towards the washroom.

 

After freshening up, she went back for lessons.

 

 

.

.

 

 

-RINGGGGGGGGGGGG!-

 

The last bell went off, students scurried out from classes and gate.

 

As usual, Infinite, Mi Na, Seun Hee and Eun Ra was waiting for Di Young.

 

Di Young walked out from her class slowly and joined them.

 

Her gaze was fixed onto the floor and she did not speak much.

 

Woo Hyun, L, Hoya and Sunggyu was trying their best to cheer her up.

 

They did funny and weird faces, held hilarious conversation but Di Young did not brighten up at all.

 

 

 

 

Jin Hyun & Co. walked past them.

 

Infinite just looked away while Jin Hyun rolled her eyes.

 

She then turned over to Da Eun and Mi Ra saying, " 3 more days. "

 

Di Young was deep in thoughts.

 

*I've decided......*

 

 

--

 

 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATED! :D

Sorry for the late update again! D: