Chapter 25. Kidnapped.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

~The next day~

 

 

It was 4am in the morning, and Di Young was awake.

 

In fact, she did not grab much sleep since the incident which happened the previous day.

 

It was unbelievable.

 

She thought that she could hide the secret for as long as she can, or at least till before she leaves.

 

She messed up her hair in frustration.

 

All she can say was " Sigh.. "

 

 

 

 

The clock ticked by slowly.

 

The next time she checked was 4.30AM.

 

Di Young walked over to her desk, switched on the light and pulled out her books.

 

Maths. English. Literature. Geography. Social Studies, etc.

 

She started on her revision.

 

 

 

 

Soon, it was 6.30AM.

 

*(Wow.. it has been 2 hours already? that's fast.)* Di Young thought as she closed the last book for revision.

 

She went to get ready for school. School starts at 7.15AM.

 

 

.

.

 

 

" Jong ahhh! " Dong Woo shook him.

 

Sung Jong rubbed his eyes sleepily, " Ne? "

 

" Wake up! It's time for school!! " Dong Woo shook him again.

 

In the other room, Sunggyu was being waking L up.

 

While Woo Hyun was waking Hoya and Sungyeol.

 

Finally, all of them managed to wake up and get ready for school.

 

 

 

 

Hurriedly, they rushed into the car and took off to school.

 

" Isn't that Di Young? " Hoya pointed out of the car.

 

The members followed his finger, and yes, it was Di Young!

 

" Ask her in to the car!! " Sung Jong screamed excitedly.

 

" Are you sure? " Dong Woo raised his eyebrow.

 

" ne !! "

 

" Alright then, make some space ~ " L said to them.

 

" Manager hyung, can you pull over at that side? " Sunggyu pointed to a spot.

 

" Sure. "

 

 

 

 

The manager stopped at the spot.

 

L, Hoya and Sungyeol who was nearest to the pathway got out from the car and walked towards Di Young.

 

She did not notice at first, not till L and Sungyeol grabbed her arms, each at one side.

 

While Sungyeol pushed her slightly from the back.

 

" Y..Yah!! Let me go! Who are you?! " Di Young was busy struggling her way out to not notice them.

 

In the end, she still got pushed into the car.

 

with a loud slam, the door closed and she was locked inside.

 

 

 

 

She was busy trying how to open the door.

 

She couldn't open it. Why? as it was an automatic lock door.

 

Which has no "lock" and "unlock" button and can only be controlled by the driver.

 

She started hitting on the glass window, " Omg omg let me out!! " she panicked.

 

Di Young did not realise that 7 pair of eyes were staring at her.

 

Only after a few mins then she noticed.

 

 

 

 

Slowly, she turned her head.

 

-Gasp- !

 

"W...wh..why are y..you a..all here!? " She stammered.

 

" This is OUR car, of course we're here. " Dong Woo replied.

 

" B..bwoh? this is your car?? so... i wasn't being kidnapped?? " Di Young asked, confused.

 

Infinite members laughed hard.

 

" K..Keke!! O..of c..course not!! HAHAHA " Sunggyu said while wiping the tears which formed up at the corner of his eyes.

 

 

 

 

" Then.. why did you all "kidnap" me in? "

 

" Molla, we saw you and we decided to fetch you to school! " Hoya replied while smiling.

 

" You all don't have to do this! let me down, jebal jebal jebal ~ " She pleaded.

 

" Tell us 3 good reasons before we let you down. " Woo Hyun said coolly.

 

" yeah, tell us. " L insisted.

 

Infinite did this as they knew that the car was approaching the school soon and by the time Di Young finished her reasons, they

would have reached.

 

 

 

 

" Uh... Uh.... cause.... your fans wouldn't like to see me with you all! " Di Young blurted out.

 

" That's not a good reason~ " Sunggyu said, obviously not accepting the reason.

 

" cause.. its awkward to be seen with you all! I'm not even a friend of yours. "

 

" Why ! You are our friend! Awkward?? why will it be awkward?? " Sungyeol asked, to drag time.

 

" No No.. not awkward but in another way.. its weird! i don't blend in! " Di Young replied hurriedly.

 

before any one else could speak a word, the manager said " We have arrived at the school. "

 

 

 

 

The door slid open.

 

Sunggyu and Dong Woo went out first.

 

Followed on by Woo Hyun and L.

 

Then Hoya and Sungyeol.

 

Sungjong did not go out yet, instead he turned back to Di Young.

 

" Let's go? "

 

Di Young shook her head, she would rather stay in the car forever than to step out into the shocking gazes and mean comments.

 

 

 

 

" Come on Di Young ~ " Sungjong held out his hand, waiting for her.

 

She shook her head again.

 

" Alright, if that is the way you want it to be, i'll skip classes and accompany you here. "

 

She looked at him.

 

" Ne. I'm not kidding ~ Though i am the maknae of the group, i have more guts in anything. trust me, i will skip my classes. "

 

After a long consideration, Di Young finally took her bag and tapped Sungjong to leave.

 

" Yes! i knew that you would go for classes. " After finishing his sentence, Sungjong jumped out from the car.

 

 

 

 

Luckily for them, the crowd has subsided and most of the students has made their way back to class.

 

Some had even asked Infinite members about Sungjong's absence.

 

They thought that he had not turned up for school.

 

The moment Di Young stepped out from the car, she thanked Sungjong and rushed into her class.

 

 

.

.

 

 

" Where have you been? we waited for you till the bell rung! " Mi Na asked Di Young, worried.

 

" I... came to school late. " Di Young lied.

 

" No wonder we didn't see you step into the school. " Eun Ra nodded her head, showing that she understood.

 

" text us if you are going to be later than usual next time! " Seun Hee beamed at her.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, in Infinite's class.

 

" Sungjong ah! where have you been earlier on? " Dong Woo asked him.

 

" Di Young refused to go out from the car, therefore i waited till she did. "

 

" What did you say to let her move out from the car? " L wondered.

 

" I just told her that if she don't step out from the car, i will skip lessons. "

 

" Omo! did our maknae just say that?! " Sunggyu exclaimed.

 

" I even told her that i have got more guts than hyung's. " Sungjong laughed.

 

 

 

 

" Omo Omo! Our sungjong has certainly grew up! " Woo Hyun said while patting Sungjong on his back.

 

" Alright ! Class ! settle down! time for lessons! " the teacher shouted when she walked to the teacher's desk.

 

" Take out the homework i gave you all last week! those who have not completed it, come up to the front! "

 

A few students went up, and the teacher gave them extra 2 sets of homework to complete in 3 days time.

 

Luckily, none of the Infinite members went up as they will be busy performing the following week.

 

 

--

 

 

Comment ! :) Subscribe! :) 

Thank you to all subscribers, commenters, and silent readers! ^^

 

Good nights! Wish me luck for my first day of working tomorrow! HEHE.