Chapter 5. Sweet?... maybe not.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

" Dont tell me you get bullied by them often? "

" Kamsahabnida for giving me tissues to wipe myself dry, i'll be going back to my class now. " she hurriedly reply, avoiding the question he asked.

Di Young tried to walk away, but her wrist was being grabbed back by him.

" Yah, answer me. "

" A..ani. " answered, when her heart says,

"Ne.... they always do. " 

 

 

She struggled her wrist out from his grip.

After bowing, she left for her class.

L started walking back to his class and he saw Sungjong.

" SUNGJONG! " he shouted.

" Hyung! " he ran up to L.

 

 

" Hyung, what are you doing here? "

" Ah. i saw Di Young just now. "

" that girl? what happened to her? "

L told him what happened earlier on.

" i don't think she is speaking the truth, Jin Hyun noona must have bullied her a lot. "

" Ne, i think so too. "

" Anyway, i don't really like Jin Hyun noona and her friends, they are always so mean. "

 

 

" Me either. alright, lets get back to class. " L ended the conversation.

Di Young entered the classroom from the back door.

Luckily, her teacher did not notice her coming in.

*(Lucky escape)* she smiled.

During that lesson, Mi Na was sitting beside her.

"Pst!" she pushed to Di Young a note and quickly turn back to the board.

 

 

-where did you go just now?- she wrote.

-cleaning up-

-so long?-

-i ran into L oppa.-

-L oppa? ah. that high&mighty infinite oppa. urgh.-

-chill.. they aren't that bad actually, especially L oppa and Woohyun oppa.-

-wae?-

-talk later.-

 

 

finally, it was the end of the day.

Di Young has totally forgotten about the note Mi Na wrote to her.

"YAHHH! DI YOUNGGGG! wait for me! " Mi Na shouted across, running towards her.

" Ne? "

" T..t..tell...m..me...w..wh..what..h..happened. " she said in between breaths.

" AH! " Di Young looked around then continued,

" L oppa asked me if i am alright, he handed me tissues and he even asked if i got bullied. "

" what was your answer? "

" of course, no. who will say that they got bullied.. somemore, they are the QUEENKA'S. i will be in deep trouble if i ever spoil their image around the KINGKA'S. "

 

 

" Ne.. Araso. Annyong! " she waved to her and walked away.

" Ann..yong. " she replied after her.

Di Young walked towards her locker, put away her books and got ready to go home.

" Di Young! " Seun Hee and Eun Ra came up to her.

" we are going for window shopping! want to come along? " they asked.

" Mianhae.. i can't, my clothes are still quite sticky because of what happened during break time.. i will join you all next time, okay? "

" Kunnchana! make sure you do! " Seun Hee winked at her before walking away with Eun Ra.

 

 

slowly, Di Young made her way out of the school gate.

unknowingly, she walked to an ice-cream shop.

*(Might as well have some ice cream before going home)* she thought.

she pushed the glass door and the soft tingling of bells welcomed her.

"Annyong! what would you like to have? " the staff greeted her.

" Uhm.. i would like a chocolate chip cone please. "

" Ne~ Hold on, meanwhile, write your name here, on the receipt. i will call your name later~ " the staff went on with helping Di Young make her ice cream.

" Ne. " Di Young said while writing on the receipt.

 

 

*tingling* the bells rung again.

Di Young turned to look, "OMO!!" she gasp.

Hurriedly, she scrambled over to an empty seat and used the menu to cover her face

*(Its them!)*

She started panicking, as Infinite was approaching the counter!

the worst thing was, that the seat where Di Young was at, was just beside it!

 

 

"I'm invisible.. invisible..." she prayed.

"Invi.."

" Omo hyung? isn't that, the junior whom you.... " Sungjong said to Dong Woo while pointing at her.

"aigoo.... why must he see me??"

" That don't look like her, your eyes must be playing tricks on you~ " Sungyeol said to Sungjong.

" Ne, i agree. " Sunggyu agreed.

*( YESSSSS! ITS NOT MEEEEEE!!! Of course its not me! )* Di Young screamed out loud.... inside her mind.

 

 

" Receipt number 2! Park Di Young! you can come and claim your ice cream now. " the staff made an announcement.

" P..Park Di Young?? Hyung! its her! i told you!! " Sungjong complained.

" then, where is she? " Hoya asked.

" there. i strongly believe that its her. " Sungjong pointed to Di Young.

" the only way to prove it is to go over to her. lets go. " Woo Hyun said.

the rest of the members followed behind him.

 

 

*(Omo... they are getting closer! how!..?!?!)* Di Young's heart tripled the beat.

She felt a tap at her shoulder, followed on by Woo hyun saying " Di Young? "

"a..aniyo.. i..a..am n..not Di Young. yo..you got the wrong person. " Di Young said while pushing her way to the counter.

the moment she got hold of her ice cream, she ran for her life!

[ Poor her! :X ]

 

 

" Hyung... thats her right? i think i can confirm that its her...but, why is she in such a rush? " Myungsoo said while scratching the back of his head.

" Molla, who knows what is going on in that head of hers. " Sunggyu replied.

Inifinite got their ice creams and they headed back to their dorm.