Chapter 13. Shock.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

*(Pretty..? Did he call me pretty?)* her heart thumped in disbelief.

 

 

--

 

 

As Sunggyu was helping her bandage her wound, the rest of Infinite members went in.

 

All of them showed care and concern towards Di Young.

 

Though it is a good thing, Di Young still feels awkward.

 

*(Why are they being so good to me out of a sudden? Will something bad happen later on?)* She shivered at the thought of it.

 

 

.

.

.

 

 

" There, it's done! try standing up. " Sunggyu said to her.

 

She stood up with the help from Hoya and Dongwoo.

 

" Gomawo... " She thanked them.

 

All of them just smiled in return.

 

they accompanied her back to her class, which shocked their fellow schoolmates.

 

 

 

There were whispers all over.

 

" Yah, why is Infinte Oppa's so close to that girl out of a sudden? " " Unbelievable! i cannot watch on anymore. " " She must have begged them to do this or something. "

 

Di Young heard all the comments shooting at her direction, she bit her lower lip.

 

*(They shouldn't have sent me back to class..)*

 

 

 

As she reached her class, she turned to them and said,

 

" Kamsahabnida. I'm going in now.~ " she bowed.

 

" Annyeong! " " Ppyong! " " Ne! take care! " Infinite members replied.

 

Di Young did not reply, instead she hurried over to her seat, ready for hateful comments to be shot at her.

 

She lay her head on the table.

 

" Aigoo... " she whispered.

 

 

 

She faced the window, so as to not SEE the faces of her classmates.

 

*(They must be bad mouthing about me now..)* She closed her eyes and allowed herself for some rest.

 

" _______ ! " A whack on her back woke her up.

 

" who is it.. " she said while rubbing her eyes sleepily.

 

" Mi Na , "

 

" Seun Hee "

 

" And me! "

 

" Keke, Eun Ra ahh. "

 

" Aigoo.. why are you sitting here looking so restless? " Mi Na asked.

 

 

 

Di Young stuck out her leg, and they saw her injury.

 

" YAH! what happened to you!? " they yelled at her.

 

" Shhhh!! i fell down during morning time.. and Infinite Oppa's helped me.. "

 

" Infinite??! "

 

" Ne. thats the problem.. they sent me back to class with a bunch of caring smiles and words. "

 

" Why is that a problem? "

 

"  Can't you see the problem? the fans! "

 

" Ahh! Jinjja, what did they do to you again? gossip? I'm so going to seal their mouth up! " Eun Ra said angrily.

 

 

 

" Ignore them. I'm used to it anyway.. its also my fault, for getting injured, for letting L oppa see me at the WRONG time, and for Infinite oppa's to help me.. "

 

" Ani! Its not your fault. Don't blame yourself.. okay! " Mi Na consoled her.

 

Di Young did not reply, instead, she lay back down on to the table.

 

More and more thoughts filling her mind.

 

As usual, it was break time.

 

 

 

" Let's go, We'll protect you from all the nasty stares and words. " Seun Hee pulled Di Young at her left.

 

" Yeah. I promise! " Mi Na went over to Di Young's right.

 

" Hey! where do i protect her at! " Eun Ra pouted.

 

They just laughed at her cuteness and started walking towards the canteen.

 

Out of nowhere, Infinite members popped out in front of Di Young.

 

" ANNYEONG! " they greeted while blocking her way.

 

 

 

*(Not again!...)* Di Young thought, mentally face palming herself.

 

" feeling better? " Sungjong asked Di Young.

 

The only thing she did was to nod her head.

 

" i'm glad you felt better! " Sungyeol said kindly.

 

" Yah.. are you still fretting over the thing which i told you the other time? " Dong Woo whispered to her.

 

 

 

Again, she shook her head.

 

" Good. " Dong Woo walked back to the members.

 

While the Infinite members were showing their concern towards Di Young, it caught the attention of more and more schoolmates.

 

" What are they doing! " " How can they even talk to such a person! " " That junior, seriously gets on my nerves. "

 

Whispering's. Whispering's. Whispering's.

 

 

 

However, No one noticed Jin Hyun, Da Eun and Mi Ra smirking at a corner, satisfied about the results of this matter.

 

 

--

 

 

Why are they smirking by the side? what have they got in the evil mindset of theirs?

Results? what results are they referring to?

 

 

Stay tuned ! :) 

COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE .!