Chapter 18. Anger outburst.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

Before darkness surrounded her, she heard voices, and saw someone running towards her.

 

 

 

 

Darkness swallowed her, leaving her feeling more empty than ever.

 

She looked around, it was pitched black.


She walked towards nowhere, unable to figure out where she was.


" Hello? " she called out, her voice echoed in the darkness.


" Anybody out there? " she shouted again, she was still walking.


as she walked further, she saw a beam of light.

 

 


 

" Ahh! " Di Young screamed and woke up.


She was breathing hard.


After blinking for a few seconds, she noticed that she was in the sick bay.


She was alone.


Scrambling out of the bed, she adjusted her uniform and walked weakly out of the room.


Di Young glanced at her watch, it read 11AM.

 


 


11AM..


11AM...


11AM!!!

 

 

 

 

" I'm late for class!! "

 

She tried to run to class, but she had no energy left.

 

therefore, she walked as fast as she could towards her classroom.

 

as soon as she reached the door, she bowed a full 90 degrees and said,

 

" Mian Hae! I am late for class!... i was not feeling well earlier on.... "

 

. . . No reply?

 

Di Young looked up, the class was empty!

 

 

 

 

She freaked out, *(where have they gone to!?)*

 

She saw her backpack neatly placed on her chair.

 

*(I'm glad that no one messed with my bag. But wait, i need to find my class!)*

 

 

.

.

 

 

Flashback. (after Di Young fainted)

 

 

"Yah! What are you trying to do to her?! " Sungjong shouted at them and ran towards Di Young.

 

" S..sungj..jong oppa. " Da Eun lowered her head.

 

" what are you standing there for?! come and help me! " Sungjong yelled while trying to piggy back Di Young.

 

Unwillingly, the 3 meanies along with Di Young's close friends helped Di Young get on to Sungjong's back, then, Sungjong ran

 

towards the sickbay.

 

 

 

 

" What is this , urgh, did he forget what they promised us the other time?! " Jin Hyun said angrily.

 

" Let's just get to class. " Da Eun calmed Jin Hyun down.

 

The 3 meanies walked back to their classes with the fanboys following right behind them.

 

 

 

 

while Mi Na, Seun Hee and Eun Ra followed Sungjong to the sickbay while carrying Di Young's backpack and books.

 

Soon enough, they reached the sickbay and found that Sungjong had left.

 

" That was fast. " Eun Ra said to them.

 

" Yeah, why did he even leave in such a hurry after saving her? " Mi Na wondered.

 

A teacher walked into the sickbay and asked the 3 of them to return to their class.

 

 

 

 

" We'll visit you later Di Young, please be fine. " Seun Hee said to Di Young who was unconscious.

 

 

 

 

End of flashback.

 

 

.

.

 

 

" Sungjong, where did you go just now? " Sunggyu asked him.

 

" Hyung... i saw Jin Hyun noona, Da Eun noona and Mi Ra noona bullying Di Young. "

 

" What did they do?! " L asked anxiously.

 

" I don't really know, i only know that Di Young fainted. i carried her to the sickbay. " Sungjong replied.

 

" Why didn't you tell us earlier?! " Dong Woo asked anxiously, too.

 

Before Sungjong could reply, Sungyeol said, " yah! lets go to the sickbay now! "

 

" Guys... you all shouldn't be so concern about her... you know what we've promised... " Sunggyu said worriedly.

 

 

 

 

But no one heard him, as the rest of the 6 members have already rushed towards the sickbay.

 

Shortly, Sunggyu followed up.

 

" Where is she?? " Woo Hyun asked, turning to Sungjong.

 

" I don't know.. She was here a while ago.. "

 

" and how long is your AWHILE? " Hoya asked him.

 

" Uhm.. an hour ago. "

 

" BWOH!? " the rest replied.

 

 

 

 

" Mianhae hyung(s)! i thought of checking on her during breaktime but i didn't expect her to wake up this soon! " Sungjong 

 

apologized.

 

" Its alright. No one expected this to happen too. " Sunggyu comforted him.

 

" we should just walk around the school, to see if we can find her or not. " Hoya suggested.

 

" Sounds good. " they agreed.

 

 

 

 

They walked over to the next block, to the canteen, it was empty.

 

then they proceeded to Di Young's classroom, it was empty too.

 

*(Where did she go? I'm worried sick.)* L thought, not knowing that this thought was also in the rest of the member's mind.

 

As they turned the corner, from far, a figure was walking unstably.

 

Left, to right, then left, and to right again.

 

 

 

 

as they looked closer, it was Di Young!

 

they all ran up to her. Sungjong was about to tap her, when the 3 meanies walked out of their classroom.

 

" . " Dong Woo said.

 

" Omo! isn't that Infinite oppa's? Oppa! " Jin Hyun called.

 

" Uh... Annyeong. " Sunggyu greeted.

 

" Oppa, what are you all doing here? Da Eun asked.

 

" We are ....... " L tried to answer.

 

 

 

 

L looked over to Di Young's direction, and back.

 

" We ar- " he was cut off by Mi Ra.

 

" Don't tell me you all are finding her? " Mi Ra said loudly.

 

All of them were speechless.

 

Unexpectedly, Di Young turned her head, and saw Infinite along with the 3 meanies.

 

After looking at them for seconds, her eyes was filled with sorrows, and they could tell that she was lost, real lost.

 

Then she turned back and continued walking her way.

 

 

 

 

*(Seriously, damn this! i don't care anymore!)* Sungjong thought angrily, and walked past the 3 meanies towards Di Young.

 

The rest of the members looked at him in shock, even the 3 meanies were shocked too.

 

" Yah Lee Sungjong! " Jin Hyun called out to him, even more pissed after the incident which happened earlier on.

 

*(I'm sorry Jin Hyun, but i'm worried too)* Dong Woo thought.

 

 

 

 

Surprisingly, he walked away from them too and caught up with Sungjong and Di Young.

 

One by one, the members left.

 

The last one left was L.

 

" Mianhae, but we just couldn't watch her being so weak. " he said before leaving.

 

Jin Hyun was hopping mad when they left.

 

" YOU LIARS! I WILL GET BACK TO YOU SOON! " she screamed before stomping back into her classroom.

 

 

 

 

" Di Young, are you okay? " all of them asked her, their voices was full of concern.

 

Di Young stopped walking and faced them.

 

" A..ani...I..i..a..am not..f..fine.. " She sobbed.

 

 

--

 

 

Ohno, why did Di Young cry? have she decided to reveal everything to them? 

or else... why did she cry?

Will she find out who saved her earlier on? 

 

 

COMMENT!~ SUBSCRIBE!~ <3