Chapter 2. Havoc.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

" Di Young !! PARK DIYOUNG !!! " she heard voices from behind.

When she turned, she saw her 3 close friends.

Mi Na, Seun Hee and Eun Ra.

 

--

 

" Ne? "

" Where are going?? " the 3 of them asked in unison.

" Home - Of course. " she replied honestly.

" Come with us! let's go! " they dragged her to a who-knows-what-place.

 

 

-Flashback.-

 

3 of them - Mi Na, Seun Hee and Eun Ra - gathered around a table in the canteen.

" As mentioned by Di Young, there were approx. 7 people. who could they be? " Mi Na told the 2 of them.

" 7 people?.. hmm.. which grade are they from? did she mention? " Eun Ra questioned.

" Ani, she didn't. "

" couldn't be... them? " Seun Hee whispered to herself.

But it was loud enough to be heard.

 

 

" who? " Mi Na and Eun Ra asked back.

" Ehm.... "

" WHO?? tell us Seun Hee. "

" Infinite . Infinite oppas. "

" BWOH?! it can't be, right? " Eun Ra said in disbelief.

" Ani... wait. it could be them!! " Mi Na said, her voice threatening to kill.

 

 

"Even so.... what can we do? they are the kingkas " Seun Hee said sadly.

" Ne.. and they are always with the top 3 meanies - Jin Hyun, Mi Ra and Da Eun - Urgh. Spoil my appetite! "

" We CAN do something about it, lets go find Di Young. " She said sternly.

" You... aren't serious right? " Eun Ra said timidly.

" We could get in trouble... deep trouble... " Seun Hee added on.

" I don't care, even if we get into trouble, THEY still owe her an apology. I'm going. who's with me? " Mi Na said confidently.

 

 

Seun Hee and Eun Ra exchanged glances before nodding in agreement.

 

-End of flashback.-

 

 

The three of them dragged Di Young over to the next block.

" YAH! what are you all doing? " she struggled to loosen their grip.

" Just keep quiet and follow us. No, you have no choice but to do so. " Mi Na said with a tone which she has never heard before.

She rose her white flag in silence admitted defeat and kept quiet.

 

.

.

.

 

Jin Hyun, Mi Ra and Da Eun sat at their tables.

Twirling their fingers at the tip of their hair, and fixing their make up.

*WHAM*

a loud bang came from the front door.

3 of them jumped in shock.

" Omo... who are they to barge in like that!? " Mi Ra said in shock.

" Ah.. i see, look who's with them. " Jin Hyun said in disgust.

" That pathetic girl " Da Eun rolled her eyes.

 

 

" YAH! SHUT UP YOU THIS QUEENKA! " Mi Na shouted boldly.

" Why you this little brat! " Mi Ra shouted back - even though Mi Na is her real blood sister.

Mi Na ignored the whispers and glares from the queenka's fanboys and walked over to them.

Eun Ra and Seun Hee pulled Di Young in to the class, standing right at the front.

Both of them scanned the classroom for Infinite.

 

 

" Where is the HIGH&MIGHTY Infinite? " Seun Hee shouted out to the class.

All they got back was silence.

" Urgh. forget it. take it that i have never said that. "

unwillingly, Di Young looked up to the queenka's, and she found Jin Hyun staring at her.

immediately, she looked back down to the ground.

" Are you deaf or what? where the hell is Infinite?! " Mi Na repeated.

 

 

" MOLLA! how are we suppose to know!? " Mi Ra quarreled.

" Oh? you don't know? aren't you 3 their followers? wherever they go, you 3 follow, pftt. "

" What is your problem here little girl? are you in the wrong classroom or are you simply stupid? to quarrel with us QUEENKAS  " Da Eun fought back with a high-pitched laughter.

The fanboys laughed along with her.

 

 

Just then, Infinite walked in to the classroom.

Jin Hyun immediately ran up to them.

" OPPA! someone is here " she said while throwing a glare at Di Young's direction.

All of them looked at her direction.

*(Omo... Ottoke(What to do).... how i wish i can dig a hole and hide in it forever. please, let me disappear!!)* she closed her eyes and begged in her mind.

 

 

"what do you all want? " Sunggyu asked.

" Noth... " Di Young's words were being cut off by Eun Ra.

" Settle some matters . "

" Bwoh? Ke, are you all kidding me? what has it got to do with us - infinite? " Dongwoo replied.

" We are finding the person who broke our sister's GLASS BALL. " she emphasized.

Immediately, Dongwoo kept quiet and avoided having eye contact.

 

 

Mi Na knew instantly.

She walked over to Infinite.

" Apologise " was the only word she said, only glaring at Dongwoo.

" Wae?! Keke, y..you are h..hilarious! why should i apologise?? i have done nothing wr..wrong! " Dongwoo stammered.

" Did i say YOU? " Mi Na fought back, leaving Dongwoo speechless.

 

 

" Hyung... you should... you have d... " Sungjong tried to persuade him, but he was being stopped by Hoya.

Hoya threw him a glare before turning back to Mi Na.

" Then.. who are you talking to? "

" The person who broke it. "

" Hey.. look. Don't create any unnecessary quarrel here. you don't even know who the person is, come back when you know who did it. kthxbye. " He said coolly.

" Fine. you win. "

 

 

With that, Di Young, Eun Ra, Seun Hee and Mi Na left the class.

" Aigoo... problematic juniors! " Da Eun hissed.

" Ne! my mood is totally ruined by them!! " Jin Hyun said angrily.

" Don't let these useless things irritate you, lets go for manicure later! " Mi Ra suggested.

" Sounds good. " Jin Hyun agreed.

" Count me in. " Da Eun agreed, too.

 

.

.

.

 

Di Young looked over at the 3 angry faces.

" THEY ARE TOO MUCH! i shall teach them a lesson someday, Queenka, SO WHAT!? " Seun Hee yelled.

" Ne! They are just R.I.C.H otherwise, their status will be way worse than us!! " Eun Ra stomped her feet.

" All of you are right! but the only thing is that.... "

All of them - including Di Young - looked at Mi Na.

" we can't confirm that the person who broke it, is 1 of the Infinite members. if we are in the wrong... we are in deep deep trouble. "

All of them looked at each other, not knowing what to do.

 

 

" Actually.. it really is alright.. you all don't have to pursue this matter any further. it really is alright, i don't really care anymore.. " Di Young said, looking into their eyes.

" I know you do care. "

" Ani, you are wrong this time. Kudae(Really).. "

" Fine, if this is the way you want it to be. we respect your decision. " Mi Na said, understanding.

" Gomawo.~ "