Chapter 11. Sealed.

Loneliness.. will it be forever?

 

The 7 of them stood outside, trying to lean as close as possible to the door.

 

" Annyeong... why are you all here? " they heard a frail voice which sounded like Di Young say.

 

" Of course to visit you! HELLOOO. you missed school for like 3 days! " Seun Hee said worriedly.

 

" Keke... y.. -coughcough- you all don't have to come all the way here. "

 

" then what is the other option? " Eun Ra asked.

 

" Call.....? " Di Young answered.

 

" call? CALL!? how many times have we called you?? tell us! is there something wrong with your phone?? " Mi Na asked loudly.

 

 

 

" Oh..yah.. i forgot to on my phone.. mianhae.. "

 

" For 3 days?! are you kidding me?? " Mi Na asked again.

 

" Mian.. " Di Young replied.

 

" Come on, take a seat. "

 

.

.

 

 

" Hyung! is that Di Young speaking? " Sungjong asked Woo Hyun.

 

" I guess so. "

 

" That don't sound like her.. her voice... changed. it sounded 10 times worse than my sorethroat the other time! "

 

" Yeah, i know. i can barely recognise it. "

 

" Should we go in? to like.. show our concern? " Dong Woo asked the rest of the members.

 

" Won't it be....weird? " L said.

 

" Yeah, its like... we have never showed any concern towards her, then out of a sudden... " Woo Hyun replied.

 

 

 

" We better leave then, or else, if she sees us, matters will get worse~ " Sunggyu suggested, being the oldest out of the group.

 

" Ne hyung " " Araso. " "lets go " were the replies from the rest of Infinite members.

 

Tip-toeing, they left the place as quietly as they came.

 

.

.

 

Meanwhile, Di Young and friends did not suspect anything from outside.

 

Neither do they know they Infinite came - and left.

 

" So what are you up to for the past 3 days? why didn't you come to school? " Mi Na started off.

 

" Cause.... "

 

 

 

Di Young's heart: Don't tell. Keep it a secret! you said that yourself, the time isn't here yet. remember, keep your mouth SEALED.

 

Di Young's mind: tell!! hurry!! don't let them worry about you anymore, you know that they are worried sick about you..

 

 

 

" Ne? " Eun Ra asked again.

 

" Cause.. i'm sick. fever. flu. you know... "

 

Yes, her HEART won.

 

" Aigoo! you should have told us! call us or something! we thought that something has happened to you! " Seun Hee said, relieved.

 

" ani, what can happen to me? "

 

" Nothing.. " they replied.

 

 

 

*(If only you all knew....)* she thought sadly.

 

" Yeah, thats why! anyway, i feel kind of sick again.. do you all mind visiting me another time? " Di Young said, turning away.

 

" Sure, Annyeong Di Young! come back to school soon! we missed you. " they said in unison.

 

" Ne.... " She replied backfacing them.

 

So as to not let them see the tears she was holding back, ready to fall anytime.

 

and to hide the urge to tell them the truth.

 

 

 

One by one, they left.

 

Only then, Di Young turned to the door with tears flowing down her cheek.

 

" Mian... i want to tell you all the truth.. but... i couldn't bring myself to. forgive me.. " She whispered.

 

Her whispers were being mixed with the wind which unknowingly blew into her face.

 

She closed the door behind her, and walked back into her room.

 

 

 

When Infinite reached their dorm, most of them seemed worried - for no apparent reason.

 

They don't know why they are so worried out of a sudden.

 

What are they worried about? they wondered.

 

It was clearly expressed on their faces.

 

" Hyung! why are you looking so worried? " Sungjong tapped Woo Hyun.

 

" Aren't you the same?! " Woo Hyun replied.

 

" Oh.... yeah. "

 

 

 

However, the most worried one was.... Dong Woo.

 

*(I wonder if Di Young is alright or not...)*

 

 

--

 

I'm sorry for taking such a terribly long time to post up a chapter T T 

MIANHAEEE >.<