What a night...

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time flew by as Taeyeon got ready in less than thirty minutes for the hangout that was supposed to happen later on that evening.  Looking at the clock, it stated that it was 8:30 PM and still there was no sign of Wooyoung as of yet.  She groaned in annoyance and rolled her eyes just thinking about why it would it take a guy so long to get ready.  She eyed the clock once again and grabbed hold of her hair and ruffled it up in annoyance.  She walked towards her windowsill, peeked through the curtains and yelled out in frustration, "Where the heck are you Wooyoung?  You are freaking late as always."

Just as she was about to grab her house phone to give that guy a series of yelling about punctuality, the doorbell finally rang stopping her on her act.  She bit her bottom lips and sighed heavily before running towards the door and quickly opening it to reveal a fresh looking Wooyoung.  Wooyoung, who was all dolled up and smelling like a brand new bottle of cologne, smiled widely at her before he let himself into her house not waiting for her invite.  She widened her eyes and scrunched up her nose at the sudden strong pungent smell that lingered the air that once surrounded him.  She pinched her nose and looked at him in disgust.  Wooyoung, not even bothering to look at her, walked directly into her living room making himself comfortable on her couch not realizing the deadly daggers being pointed directly at him.

Wooyoung placed his arms on top of the cushions and made himself as comfortable as possible, but quickly jumped out of his place once he saw exactly what his tomboy best friend was going to wear for the night.  He walked towards her and eyed her up and down shaking his head in disapproval.  "Did you even change?" he asked.  Taeyeon nodded her head in response and stared at him questioningly.  She shrugged her shoulders and said, "What?"  He rolled his eyes at her and flicked her forehead before yelling, "YAH!  Didn't I tell you to try and look pretty?" 

Taken aback by his actions, Taeyeon did a double take on her outfit and hair and raised her shoulders asking, "What's wrong with what I am wearing?  I like it."  She looked at him and asked, "What?  You don't like what I am wearing?  What's wrong with it huh?"  Wooyoung tilted his head back and placed his hands at his hips before answering, "Idiot.  That's exactly what you wore to work today.  Don't even try and deny it.  Look, it's the same dark blue boot-legged jeans and the same long sleeved grey shirt."  She was about to retort but he placed his hand in front of , looked to the side and continued, "Look, the only different thing from this morning at work is that you just put your hair down and changed your shoes."

She scrunched her nose up at him and pouted while saying, "At least I combed my hair and changed my shoes."  She smiled reassuringly towards him and dramatically said, "Hey I think I look pretty dang good in these jeans.  They make my look good."  She twirled around like a princess and nodded her head and rose her eyebrows indicating that what she said was indeed true.  But Wooyoung, totally annoyed at her, smacked her on the back of her head and yelled directly into her ear, "Go and get changed right now or else we are not going you hear me?"

Taeyeon greatly protested and said in the most determined voice ever, "No.  I look fine and besides we are already so late because someone by the name of Wooyoung decided to take forever to get ready making me wait in misery."  She pointed at him and said, "You are worse than a girl dude."   Taeyeon was in her own little world spewing out words of annoyance and didn't even realize that Wooyoung was making his way towards her completing ignoring her ranting.

Taken completely off guard, Wooyoung grabbed her left arm and swung her body on top of his shoulders ready to carry her off into her room determined to dress this girl up to look as decent as possible.  "Let me go," Taeyeon yelled out, kicked at him, but it was completely ignored once they stepped into her room.  Wooyoung threw her on top of her bed and searched through her closet as thoroughly as possible to try and find something decent in her pile of messy clothes.  He shook his head at his disappointment at this girl's fashion sense.  He started to throw clothes everywhere and shook his head while saying, "Dude seriously Taeng.  You are in need of a new wardrobe."  He stopped for a moment and looked at her catching her mocking him behind his back.  He growled at her and grabbed a black skinny jean he found tucked at the corner of her closet and threw it directly at her. 

He continued searching and found more unappealing clothes.  He grabbed a few pieces of her wardrobe, eyed her and sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter