Somethings Aren't Meant to Be

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Darkness was slowly creeping through the night as the best friends remained talking with their companions for the night.  Each one enjoyed their night to the fullest accompanied with great company and a lot of alcoholic beverages.  Lucky for Taeyeon, Wooyoung was a not the type of guy to drink past his limit and he was as sober as could be.  Now Taeyeon on the other hand was completely wasted.  She drank way past her limits and was now leaning on top of the bar counter mumbling incoherent words to Jaejoong.  She placed her hand on top of his shoulder and smiled sweetly at him before leaning close to his ears whispering, "Hey do you want to know a secret?"  Not waiting for a response, she giggled cutely and whispered, "I think you're cute too."  She continued to giggle drunkenly as she removed her hand away from his body and got up from her seat, wobbly making her way back to her best friend not looking back at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong watched in awe at her retreading back.  He shook his head at her actions and took one last swig of his drink before placing it on top of the counter to follow right behind her.  He made it to her and noticed how drunk she was.  As she was walking, she suddenly lost her balance and started to topple down, but Jaejoong, with his fast reflexes, caught her in time.  He shook his head at her and placed his right arm around her torso and his left arm went underneath her knees to pick her up bridal style.  He gently cradled her in his arms and made his way towards their friends.

Wooyoung quickly ran towards Jaejoong when he saw the state that Taeyeon was in.  He glared at him before he got directly in front of Jaejoong blocking his way.  "Here, give her to me.  I've got this."  He stood rooted in place when he noticed that Jaejoong was not going to pass Taeyeon to him.  He squinted his eyes and studied his expression.  His face hardened when Jaejoong comoletely ignored him and was going to walk around him.  Reaching his hand to catch his arm, he looked harshly at him again and said "Jaejoong.  Hand her over I am going to take her home."

Jaejoong, not wanting to start a fight, puffed out his cheeks and reluctantly turned towards him and placed Taeyeon into the arms of her best friend.  He looked deeply into his eyes and with a warning tone said, "make sure you get her home safely."  Wooyoung rolled his eyes at his comment, "of course.  It's my duty as her best friend to take care of her."  Jaejoong smirked at him and said, "Right.  Just like you said, the duty of her best friend."  Emphasizing on the best friend part, he looked past him and noticed a pouting Tiffany staring at them.  His smirk widened and he nudged his head towards the girl making Wooyoung stare at Tiffany.  "Make sure you know what your different titles are before things get messy."  After he said that, he left the best friends alone and walked off disappearing into the sea of people.

Wooyoung scoffed as he thought about what Jaejoong just said.  "What on earth is that guy even talking about?  Of course I know the difference between the two."  He rolled his eyes and focused his attention of Taeyeon.  He shook his head at his irresponsible friend before he secured her in his arms protectively.

He turned his attention to Tiffany and walked towards her.  His sweet smile turned apologetically once he noticed the look on her face.  Hoping to gain forgiveness, he mouthed the words "sorry" before placing a chaste kiss on her cheeks.  She blushed at the tender kiss and smiled sweetly at him before mouthing the words, "go.  Take care of her and bring her home safely.  I'll be fine on my own."  He nodded at her compassionately before he made his way towards the Exit of the bar not glancing back at her once he left her side.  She shook her head and sighed deeply when she thought about their relationship and how tangled it was going to get.  She smiled to herself and got ready to leave herself, until she noticed the disappearance of Jaejoong.  She looked everywehere but shrugged her shoulders and walked out to her car to call it a night.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter