Seduction At Its Best

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa?’  She looked up at him skeptically.  She wasn’t sure why he was there in the first place.  Was he dumb enough to blow their cover?  He wouldn’t risk both of their lives by walking out in the middle of the street for nothing right?  She snapped her fingers and quietly said to herself “Ah, maybe he’s my Pimp Daddy I am waiting for.  But why didn’t he say anything earlier?  But he couldn't be because that wasn't in the plans she read ealier.”  At first the thought of him being her partner in this case was great but on the other hand, it could get a little disastrous knowing their history.

Not being completely sure if he was her partner, she decided to approach him.  She got in front of him and looked around them to see if anyone was watching them.  Sensing that the coast was clear, she inched closer towards him and in the quietest voice possible asked, “Wooyoung, what are you doing here?” 

She scrunched her face in confusion as she watched him walk weirdly around her.  She studied his movements and she noticed that he was walking as if he was drunk or under the influence of some type of drugs, maybe both.  She continued to observe him closely and then finally caught on.  He was playing his part in this mission.  He was not her Pimp Daddy but just a client.  A client that could possibly keep an eye on her at almost all times.  That explains why he was out here in the dark and in a hideous disguise.  But she thought he was just going to be in the van as backup.  Maybe his role changed last minute.  But why was she not informed of this new information?

She was about to reach out and grab his arm but stopped when Wooyoung didn’t do anything or say anything to her.  He just smiled wickedly at her and then made his way around her, stumbling his way towards the streets with the many women waiting to catch their preys.  The women were watching him like a hawk and waved around flaunting their goods in front of him hoping to catch his attention.  Once he moved away from Taeyeon, they became so much more aggressive with him she thought they’d eat him alive.

She couldn’t waste her time trying to figure out exactly what he was doing.  Instead she decided to put on her own façade and mentally prepared herself for the night.  She cleared and quietly said, “Mission start.”  She clicked on the little gadget attached to her earring, which was her little tracking device, and then started to strut her stuff as she made her way towards the warehouse.  She walked briskly past some of the women who were giving her dirty looks.  She couldn’t quite fathom what to do or say to them in response, so the only thing she could do was to completely ignore them holding her head up like she was the best. 

But the further she walked, the more women she saw.  She was feeling quite small compared to these women who unfortunately have been living this life since God knows when.  She eyed each one of them and felt smaller than she already did.  They all came in all shapes and sizes but they were very voluptuous compared to her.  It wasn’t as if she was a small kid who was flat chested and had no figure, it was just because she wasn’t as filled out as the other women were.  She had no complaints about her figure though, in fact her figure wasn’t even all that bad.  She was toned, had abs and had milky white skin people would die for.  But, because of her lack of confidence in herself and her outer appearance, she wasn’t all too confident she’d be able to catch the men’s attention.  But whatever the case, she had to somehow gather enough courage to impress the people in charge for the night to get as close to the Big Boss as possible.

Closer and closer, she made her way towards the path that lead to so many women and their deaths. Hopefully by the end of the night she’d at least tried to get some justice for them by ending their misery and giving them all a new beginning.  She was walking closer towards the door but stopped when she felt a large rough hand grab her right arm stopping her from taking another step.  She turned around ready to punch whoever grabbed her arm but stopped herself before she blew her cover.  She tried her best to put on her sweetest seductive smile on and then turned her head to look at whoever dared to grab her arm like they owned her. 

Looking up she saw a large man in a white suit with gold ts holding roughly onto her arm.  He reeked of alcohol and she knew right then that he was not her undercover Pimp Daddy.  She her lips seductively and batted her eyelashes as best as she could at him hoping to get some kind of good response from him.  He smiled in response to her seduction showcasing his disgusting crooked teeth.  He looked her up and down satisfied with what he saw.  He was completely smitten by her and couldn’t wait to sink his claws into the small minx he just caught. 

She gulped in nervousness praying hard that he couldn’t feel her heartbeat run at full speed with his hand tightly secured around her arm.  Just what was he going to do with her she thought?  This wasn’t part of the plans that she read back at the office.  Of course she knew there was going to be situations such as these, but she completely forgot to ask what would she do if someone else were to approach her but damn those two guys who had to distract her from thinking straight.

She opened to try and say something but luckily another lady, who was so much hotter than her, grabbed onto his forearm distracting him from Taeyeon.  She scoffed when she heard her say, “Hey big fella, why are you messing with a kid with no body when you can have a real woman like me who knows how to pleasure such a big muscular man such as yourself?”  She watched in amusement as the woman spoke.  The language and the vulgarity of this woman just disgusted and somewhat intrigued her.  She knew he lost interest in her when hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter