Friendly Bet?

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The tense atmosphere from before evaporated into thin air as the two continued on with their heated and deep passionate kiss that seem to last forever.  With the abrupt departure of Wooyoung, it now left just the two of them at the basketball court, but that didn't really matter at the moment.  What mattered was that It was now them, just the two of them and a start of something very new.  He couldn't fight the lust that overtook his body and mind as they continued to kiss.  All he thought about were those plump lips he so wanted to devour.  He couldn't help but to bring her body closer towards his wanting to feel every part of her.  He desperately wrapped his arms tightly around her making it harder for her to breath.  It felt so refreshing to have this deep intense and somewhat light feeling around them after being suffocated from the earlier fight.  It brought out a new feeling for the both of them.  A feeling of both want and need.

Everything was moving fairly quickly around her and it felt as though she couldn't breathe properly.  Partly because it was hard to breathe with his lips on hers and partly because of the fight she was having within herself, both mentally and emotionally.  Her lungs were screaming at her for the deprivation of air due to the intense kiss and she finally decided to release herself from him.   Taeyeon placed her right hand on top of Jaejoong's chest and swiftly stepped back putting some distance between the two and ending the intense kiss that robbed her lungs of air.  She closed her eyes and hummed contently feeling the aftereffect of that mind-blowing kiss she just experienced.  Everything felt very foreign to her.  The way she was held, the way she was kissed and the way she felt.  It was getting quite hot around her and she just needed a moment to recuperate and regroup her thoughts and feelings. 

She couldn't look directly into his eyes or face him.  It was too soon.  Too weird and awkward.  She felt too embarrassed to open her eyes due to her inexperience in this field.  She could feel the heat slowly creep up on her cheeks painting it a hue of red that showcased her embarrassment.  Jaejoong too was left speechless after that intense kiss.  So much so that it scared the living daylights out of him.  He felt too much to just call it a kiss with an acquaintance or with a fling.  What scared him the most was the fact that it felt too real.  Too fulfilling and right.  He couldn't hold it in anymore.  It was too intense to ignore and he wanted to see just how far they could go.  So, without further ado, he decreased the space between them and entangled his arms around her tiny form once again bringing her closer towards him.

He sighed heavily and leaned his forehead against hers and closed his eyes to bask in the sweet vanilla scent emanating off of her.  He drew in a deep breath and smiled contently not wanting to ever let go of her.  The feelings were too strong to ignore and he just had to make her his even if the deal wasn't there.  "Does this make you my girl now?" he asked in a soft whisper causing her to chuckle lightly.  "What's so funny?" he asked a little perturbed at the fact that she laughed at his question.  She shook her head and removed her forehead from his and looked up to meet his closed eyes.  She knew this was a brave and sudden move, but in order for her to forget and move on, it's what needs to be done.  She tip toed forward and quickly pecked his lips.  She then stepped back just as quick and waited nervously to see his reaction towards her bold move.  His eyes widened from the initial shock but he quickly shook it off and smiled widely getting the answer he hop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter