Up and Ready

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Twenty minutes after the attack from both Sooyoung and Yoona, Taeyeon was completely dressed from head to toe.  She could barely see past her fringe but had a pretty good idea of what she looked like by staring at her semi-bare legs covered in the bright red fishnets Sooyoung chose for her.  How they got the fishnets on her was beyond her imagination.  She was quite amazed that they were so successful in dressing her considering the fact that she tried fighting them off.  But dealing with two crazed determined women in her time of weakness was completely to her disadvantage.  Not to mention the height advantage of the two as well.

“Looks like our work here is done,” murmured Sooyoung as she walked around Taeyeon eyeing her making sure every piece of weapon and wires were disguised properly beneath the brand new set of clothes she had on.  Yoona too eyed her up and down nodding her head in agreement completely satisfied with both of their work.  More than satisfied considering the person they had to work on.  “Everything looks great from where I am standing.  You are going to make many men lose their wallets tonight Girl.  Damn!”

Taeyeon couldn’t believe the way the two girls were talking and eyeing her.  She looked at them as if they were possessed by the spirits of big burly men.  But hearing and seeing their reactions, she couldn’t help but feel eager to see the finished product herself.  She looked from Sooyoung to Yoona and eagerly asked in a quiet voice, “Are we done here ladies?”  She looked at them and waited for their response.  The two girls looked at each other and then looked at Taeyeon and said, “Oh yeah.  You are more than ready!  We leave the rest in your hands now Sister.”

She felt nervous as the anticipation rose.  She smiled meekly at them and slowly took the first step away from the girls and towards the long mirror placed at the side of the room.  But as she took the first step, she failed to realize that the girls had already placed some very high heels on her feet making her tumble down humorously.  She fell with a loud thud landing on her face with her buttocks sticking out in the air.  She felt a sudden coolness from her behind and looked back.  Her face burned into a brighter shade of red at the realization that she was giving everyone around a sneak peek of what was to come later on in the evening.  She was completely flashing everyone around her and it caused her to freeze in her position in mere disbelief.  Everyone can literally see the little piece of red lingerie she had on.   

She was in a very compromising position, but that couldn’t stop the girls from laughing their heads off at her miserable state.  “OH MY GOSH…ARE YOU ALRIGHT THERE?”  Tears were b on the sides of their eyes as they held onto their stomachs collapsing on top of each other laughing their butts off.  It was pure joy seeing Taeyeon in her condition.  After a few long seconds and finally composing themselves, they walked towards Taeyeon and gave her a hand.  They each grabbed hold of an arm and lifted her carefully up onto her feet.  Before they let go of her arms, they looked at her and got assurance that she was steadied and safe enough to walk on her own.  They bit down on their lips trying to suppress any further laughing and tried to fix the mess that Taeyeon caused to herself.  “Taeyeon you alright there?  Steadied now?”  Taeyeon smiled and nodded her head thanking them for their help. 

She took one shaky step forward and stopped herself from continuing.  She took in a deep breath and once again steadied herself as she made her way towards the mirror.  She closed her eyes and said, “This is it guys.  Let’s see what I look like.”  With tightly sealed lids, she clasped her hands together and mentally prepared herself.  Once she was calm enough, she finally opened her eyes and was completely ad utterly shocked at what she saw in the mirror.  She looked like a completely different person.  She could not recognize herself even if she tried.  She looks absolutely ridiculous it was scary.  If she didn’t even know better, she could have sworn that both Sooyoung and Yoona secretly worked with the underground hooker society with the work they produced. 

She couldn’t close her eyes or take her eyes away from looking at herself in the mirror.  The clothes, the makeup and the hair.  Everything was extremely exaggerated.  From the dark hues of blues and browns painting the lids of her eyes to the bright red lips painting her lips.  It was all just so over the top that it scared her a bit to walk out of the office.  She turned away from her reflection and looked desperately at them.

“Oh…my…gosh!” she muttered under her breath covering with her hands.  “OH YEAH!” yelled out Yoona as she wiggled her eyebrows at her while giving her a thumbs up.  “You got this girl.” The two girls gave her an encouraging pat on the buttocks and said, “Don’t be shy about expressing how y you look girl!”  Taeyeon shook her head in disbelief.  She took in deep breaths in and out not believing her eyes.  She did many double-takes looking at herself in the full-leng

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter