Painfully Bruised

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon woke up the next morning and groaned in pain as she placed her fingers on her temple trying hard to massage away the huge headache that was attacking her.  She rolled over to her side table and gasped when she looked at the clock and noticed the time.  She leaped out from her bed and shouted, "SHOOT!  I am so late!"  The time that read on the clock was 10:15 AM and she was supposed to be at her workplace at 8:30 AM.  She kept yelling, "Shoot, shoot, shoot.  I am so dead" and ran around her room like a crazy person searching for all of her bathing supplies.  She yelped in pain as she bumped into her chair, but quickly grabbed her towel that was on the arm and ran outside towards her bathroom.

As she ran out of her room and into the hallway towards her bathroom, she suddenly stopped and slowly walked back towards the hallway where she saw a figure of a man standing in her kitchen.  She hid behind the wall and panicked at the thought of being robbed.  She hastily searched her surrounding to try and find something she could use to attack the intruder but found nothing around her.  She suddenly squatted down and crawled her way to her bathroom and grabbed onto the first item she could find, which was a long wooden Loofah brush.  She quietly and quickly grabbed the Loofah brush and swiftly made her way out of the bathroom and back into the hallway towards the kitchen.  Taking in slow deep breaths, she placed her back against the wall and tried to calm her nerves down before making her move.  Now a bit more calm, she firmly held onto the Loofah brush with both hands and rounded the corner towards the open door of her kitchen that contained the unsuspecting burglar. 

She waited patiently for him and just as the man walked towards her direction, Taeyeon finally made her move and started to swing her weapon at the man.  She closed her eyes tightly and with all of her might she kept hitting the poor guy with as many hits as she could give.  Not giving him a chance to even attack back, she made sure to get him good in the gut, on his arms, legs and just about everywhere her Loofah could reach.  She suddenly stopped when she heard the man yell, "Oww, Taeyeon, stop!  Stop swinging that thing at me.  It's me Wooyoung.  Damn it woman, I said stop." 

Taeyeon opened her eyes and widened it in surprise when she saw that the man whom she thought was a burglar was no one other than her best friend Wooyoung.  She bit her lip and chuckled a bit as she finally put her Loofah brush down.  She couldn't help but to break out into a fit a laughter when she saw how miserably pathetic he was with his hands up blocking his precious face from her attacks.  She looked at him apologetically, yet still chuckling, and shook her head at him.

"What are you even doing here and at this hour?  How did you even get in?" she asked him.  He closed one eye in pain and glared at her before answering, "Well, if you really need to even ask.  It's to check up on you and make sure that you were alive, you midget."  He backed up a bit as he saw a flying Loofah aim towards his face.  "I am not a midget.  How many times do I have to tell it to you before you get it you dwarf?"  Wooyoung chuckled at her response and stood up straight and reached his arm out towards her hair and ruffled it.  She glared at him before saying, "Yah, stop that."  She swatted his hand away with her Loofah and said, "You know I can take care of myself right?  I've been doing it for years now."  Wooyoung rolled his eyes at her before saying, "Right.  And this is exactly how you take care of yourself by waking up at 10:30 AM in the morning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter