Bathump...

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another hour has come and gone and Tiffany was finally applying her last touches on Taeyeon's total transformation from being a total Tomboy into being a total Glam girl.  She couldn't believe her eyes and shook her head at the awesome work she did, not that she needed to do much, but she was just marveling at the beauty that was radiating off of her best friend.  She placed the blush brush down on the top of Taeyeon's desk without taking her eyes off of her.  Noticing that Taeyeon's eyes remained closed, she gently poked her arm and told her to open her eyes.  Taeyeon scrunched up her face a bit and slowly opened her eyes feeling very uneasy about what she was going to see once she sees herself in the mirror. 

She bit her bottom lips nervously as she saw Tiffany's eyes shine brightly at what she saw before her.  She took in slow deep breaths in and out as she puffed out her cheeks and ran her hand through her hair while shaking her crossed legs agitatedly.  Tiffany reprimanded her and slapped her hand away from her hair while she pointed her index finger at her accusingly and said, "yah, it took me hours to fix your hair.  Don't you dare ruin it now.  Don't, I repeat, don't touch your hair tonight and do that thing you do with your hair when you get nervous or frustrated.  Do you understand?"  Taeyeon pouted cutely and nodded her head understanding her best friend's words clearly.

She carefully placed her loose hair behind her ears and took in a deep breath before asking, "can I see myself now?"  Tiffany nodded her head eagerly and placed her hands on either side of her shoulders and pulled her up to have her look at her reflection in the full-length mirror located in the middle of her room.  They took slow steps towards the full-length mirror and Taeyeon swore she could feel her heart ready to leap out of her chest.  Before she could brace herself to look at her makeover, she closed her eyes tightly and placed her hands on top of her chest breathing in deeply.  But she just couldn't do it.  Too afraid to look at herself, she swiftly got out of Tiffany's assuring hand and sat back down on her seat burying her face in her hands.

Tiffany looked at her painfully.  She ran towards her side and carefully pried her hands away from her face and gently cradled her best friend's face in her hands.  She looked at her affectionately and said, "hey Boo, what's wrong?"  Taeyeon shook her head and hung her head low not answering Tiffany.  She placed her index finger underneath Taeyeon's chin and lifted up her face to only see tears being forcefully held back behind her lids.  Taeyeon could not dare look at Tiffany for she felt uneasy about everything that was going on.  "Hey look at me please?  What's wrong Honey?"  Taeyeon shook her head and puffed out her cheeks holding the tears back. 

After a few seconds of silence she finally decided to look at her best friend.  She gave her a lop-sided smile before saying, "I don't know why I'm feeling like this.  Maybe I'm just afraid.  I'm just feeling so insecure.  What if, you know, what if he doesn't really like me?  What if he's just playing with me?  I mean come on, who would like a tomboyish girl like me anyways?"

Tiffany bit her inner cheeks and tried to smile comfortingly at her best friend hoping to comfort her.  She placed her right hand on top of Taeyeon's left cheek caressing it slowly and said, "you know what, don't think about it too much.  Just live for the night.  Live for yourself and let loose for once please.  You are a beautiful girl inside and out and any guy would be lucky to have you Tomboy or not.  You shouldn't put yourself down so much.  Whether you dress like Wooyoung or like me, the guy who snatches you away will be the luckiest guy on earth.  Trust me."  She placed her hand up holding her index finger and middle finger up and saying, "scouts honor.  I would never ever lie to you.  You are one of the most beautiful girl I've ever met.  Well after me of course, but a very close second.  Just be confident and Jaejoong will not know what to do with you."

Taeyeon smiled at her best friend's attempt to assure her and cheer her up.  She wrapped her arms around Tiffany's neck and drew her in for a tight hug.  "Thanks Tiffany.  You are the best you know that?"  Tiffany scoffed and said, "of course I know that.  Who do you think I am?"  Taeyeon laughed at her cocky friend and smiled widely before taking in one last deep breath before standing up.  Bracing herself to finally see what she looks like, she got up from her seat and walked in front of her full-length mirror. 

She couldn't believe it.  Her eyes widened in awe once she saw herself in the mirror.  hung open wide and she just couldn't believe her dramatic change.  She turned to look at Tiffany in shock.  "Is, is this really me?"  Tiffany nodded her head enthusiastically and yelled, "Hell yeah that's you. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter