Cat and Mouse Fun

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Fine.  It was you.  You were my first kiss OK?" she yelled out in fear causing Wooyoung to freeze on his spot not furthering his steps to get closer to the lake.  His grip on her loosened a bit as he stared at her in shock.  Taeyeon looked down and avoided his stare knowing very well that he was going to make a scene.  She closed her eyes in anticipation but Wooyoung was still just staring at her with his mouth hung wide open.  She looked up at him and said, "Woo?  Wooyoung?  Hello earth to Wooyoung."  She stuck her hand in front of his face and waved it in front of him trying to get a response out of him but he still had a blank stare on his face.

She bit her lips and threw her arms to her side as she gave up on waiting to  get a response out of him.  She sighed in irritation and placed her hands on his chest.  She was going to ask him to release her but before she could even ask, he suddenly let go of her body making her fall from mid-air.  She fell flat on the ground with a loud thud causing her to scream in pain.  She grumbled and glared at him while trying hard to soothe her now sore behind by rubbing it with her palms.  "Are you crazy?  What the heck man." she yelled out in frustration. 

She rolled her eyes at her ridiculous best friend and was growing more pissed off by the seconds that passed by with him being mute.  She grabbed one of her shoes and threw it at him out of anger.  Unfortunately, Wooyoung was too quick for her attack.  He leaned towards his side and dodged the flying shoe that was aimed perfectly at his face.  She grabbed the grass beneath her with her hands and screamed out in anger.  "You are so dead." she yelled at him while getting up.  She marched up to him and was about to throw a punch at his face, but Wooyoung quickly grabbed her fist, twisted it behind her body and caused her to yelp out in pain.  With her back against his chest and her right arm behind her back, she was defenseless.  She breathed out deeply and tried hard to get out of his hold but her struggles only caused him to wrap his left arm around her tiny waist bringing them closer towards one another.

With the close proximities of their bodies, it suddenly became very hot around them causing their bodies to perspire.  Her body began to tingle and the tiny hair on her arms began to rise as she felt his hot breath on her skin.  She closed her eyes tightly trying hard to fight the urge to turn around and kiss him right then and there on his soft lips.  She could feel his heart beat out of control right behind her and it confused her a bit.  Why was his heart beating so quickly?  Was it because of her and the revelation she just spilled?  She didn't know why but was it a good thing?  She bit her lips and stuttered as she said, "Wooyoung.  What are you doing right now?"  She could feel him breathe in deeply and then she finally heard the voice she loved listening to.  "Was I really your first kiss?  Was it that night that I took you home when you got drunk?" he asked without taking his eyes off of her. 

Taeyeon felt as though she suddenly lost her voice and her ability to speak.  She couldn't answer him with her voice so she nodded her head slowly hoping that answer would suffice.  Wooyoung was still at a loss for words.  He lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter