Getting Ready

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The end of Taeyeon's shift has finally come and now it was time for her to get ready for the date her best friend Wooyoung so kindly accepted on her behalf.  She mentally killed him in her head as she walked towards the door of the Police Department.  She froze when she heard something towards her left.  She opened her eyes in fear and immediately made a mad dash towards the front door to open it quickly and try to get outside before she was caught.  She shut the door right behind her and leaned on it hoping to God that Jaejoong did not see. She heaved out a huge sigh as she thought that she was in the clear, but all hope was lost when she suddenly felt the door behind her open causing her to fall backwards towards the ground.  She yelped in fear and closed her eyes tightly as she could feel what the impact of the hard fall to the ground would feel like, but opened her eyes widely as she noticed herself being wrapped around a pair of strong arms. 

Her face turned into a deep shade of red when she heard Jaejoong chuckle at her clumsiness.  He secured her in his arms, smiled brightly at her and said, "Hi."  Taeyeon remained stiff in his arms and blinked rapidly as soon as the awkwardness swarmed her entire being.  She bit her lips and laughed nervously and said, "Um, hi."  He shook his head cutely and helped her stand up properly.  She quickly fixed her composure and bowed before running away from him without looking back or muttering a word of thanks.  He shook his head and laughed at her cute antics.  "She's kind of cute in her own weird little way."  He stood there watching her back run into the distance and frowned when he couldn't help shake the fact that he would have to eventually break this little innocent girl's heart.  "Was it worth it Jaejoong?" he asked himself.  He shook his head and decided to just go with the plan since he's started it already and being him, he never fails at any task, no matter what it was.

Jaejoong closed the door behind him and made his way towards his car to get himself ready for the night.  What he doesn't know is that this little innocent girl may just break him for the better.  He got inside of his dark maroon Audi R8 and drove away thinking about the situation he got himself into.  He gripped onto the steering wheel tighter as he fought with himself mentally.  Why was he being so affected by this deal?  It wasn't the first heart he was going to break, so why was he so worried about it?  He couldn't answer himself and decided not to press any further about the matter and just let the night take its course.  Whatever happens happens he said to himself. 

Taeyeon finally made it into her house and slammed the door behind her before taking in a huge deep breath to calm her nerves down.  She was sweating profusely and her heartbeat was beating erratically.  She placed her hand over her heart and closed her eyes tightly.  "Don't worry about it Taeyeon, it was just a little slip up.  He wouldn't think weirdly of you for running away after saving your life."  She swore under her breath and shook her head.  "Stupid, stupid, stupid," she said while hitting her head with her fist.  She shook her head and composed herself again.  "No, everything will be fine.  You have tonight to change his mind about you."  She nodded her head and turned around and moved to her left to get in front of her mirror.  She looked at herself, sighed and hung her head low after seeing her reflection in the mirror.  She's helpless and is in total need of help.

An idea suddenly came to mind when she thought about help.  She lifted her head and snapped her fingers.  "Tiffany."  She quickly grabbed her brown leather messenger bag and dug through her contents looking desperately for her hand phone.  She screamed in frustration and decided to finally dump all of her crap onto the ground.  She screamed in delight once she spotted her old black hand phone.  She quickly kneeled down and grabbed it ready to dial her best girlfriend's number when her doorbell suddenly rang causing her to look at her front door.  She looked at it questioning who it could be but decided to just find out herself.  She got up and went towards the front door and opened it widely to just smile like a goof. 

Tiffany, the one person she was desperately seeking was now standing right in front of her holding onto a huge black duffel bag.  Taeyeon quickly grabbed hold of Tiffany's free arm and dragged her into her house shutting the door behind them.  She eyed the duffel bag and looked at Tiffany with a confused face.  Tiffany smiled brightly at her and offered Taeyeon the black duffel bag.  Taeyeon took the duffel bag and opened it to only see loads of girly clothing and a lot of makeup products.  She opened widely before shutting it only find the one person who was behind it.  "Don't tell me Wooyoung put you up to this?"  Tiffany yelled happily and grabbed Taeyeon into her embrace and hugged her tightly.  "OMG!  I cannot believe my little Taeyeon is finally going on a date."

Taeyeon rolled her eyes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter