One on One Time

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a Saturday afternoon and it was also a day off for both Taeyeon and Wooyoung.  Since they were both free and had time to kill, they decided to hang out with one another and go to the park to shoot some hoops.  The park they decided to go to was a lot closer to Taeyeon so Wooyoung decided to pick her up and drop his Black Hummer off at her place.  Maybe this can give him a chance to probe at her soon-to-be blooming relationship and give him a chance to find out how she truly feel about Jaejoong after the date they had the other night.  He didn't get a chance to talk to her that night because he was with Tiffany.  But what irked him more was that when he decided to call her at midnight she didn't pick up her phone.  After the tenth failed attempt of trying to reach her by phone, he decided to drop it and ask her once he sees her at work the next day. 

But when the next day rolled by, they were too busy to even speak to one another.  He had a police case he had to work on and she was on stand-by which meant they had little to no time to see or speak to each other.  But the thing that he did notice was that she was smiling a lot more and there seems to be tint of pink painted on her cheeks whenever he would see Jaejoong right next to her.  Whether they were speaking or not, his presence just made her blush and that bothered him to the point of wanting to separate the two with a yard stick.  He was too curious at how they ended their night and wanted to know so badly just how well it went.  His mind was going crazy wondering if their previous date will have them want to go on another date or if it was just a one-time deal like how he imagined. 

He decided since they both had a day off, it was now his chance to find out and rest his curious mind.  Once he got to her house, he pulled up towards the curb and parked his car.  He pulled the key out of the ignition, grabbed his grey duffel bag from the back seat and jumped out of his car to head down to Taeyeon's front door.  He whistled as he walked towards her front porch and failed to notice the flowers that were left on top of her stairs.  He hesitated for a moment but decided to knock on her door instead of opening it himself.

He placed his knuckles against her door and knocked on it gently.  He held onto the straps of his duffle bag impatiently waiting for her to answer the door.  A minute passed and there were still no response from her.  He knocked again and still there was no response.  He rolled his eyes in annoyance and decided to grab the spare keys that she left underneath her placemat and opened the door himself after placing the keys into his pockets.

Wooyoung stepped inside her house and dropped his duffle bag by the door.  He leaned against her wall and took off his shoes to place them on the shoe rack located by the door.  He looked around and saw no trace of Taeyeon.  He yelled out, "Yah, Taeyeon where are you?  Are you ready to go?"  He waited for a response but there was still no answer.  He closed the door behind him and walked towards her room.  Without knocking on the door like what normal people usually do, he decided to just open the door.  He swung the door wide open and immediately regretted it once he heard Taeyeon's high pitched scream.  He quickly closed the door behind him and covered his eyes with his hands taking in deep shallow breaths trying hard to calm his heart and hormones down.  But all in all, he couldn't get the image of an almost topless Taeyeon out of his mind.  A deep shade of crimson red painted his face as he thought about it again.  He shook his head and smacked his head a couple of times.  He closed his eyes and said, "snap out of it.  You cannot look at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter