Seed of Jealousy

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon was just about ready to march over to where the disgustingly cute non-couple was sitting to strangle them both, but was stopped when she felt someone's eyes on her.  Feeling quite uncomfortable with the thought of someone watching her, she carefully eyed her surrounding trying to find the suspect.  As she scouted the area, she suddenly got the shock of her life when their colleague Jaejoong decided to sit down next to her not removing his eyes off her.  She gulped down the lump in and smiled meekly at him before turning her attention back to her two best friends hoping he didn't catch the sudden blush that crept up on her cheeks.

Somehow she couldn't stop thinking about Jaejoong's intense stare or the fact that he was now sitting down next to her.  Her of all people?  It didn't make sense to her.  Thinking that he lost interest in her, she slightly turned her head towards his side but soon got shocked once again when she found his eyes still looking at her.  She placed a few loose strands of hair behind her hair before she cleared and asked, "Um, Jaejoong why do you keep staring at me?  Do I have something on face or something?  Don't you know it's rude to stare at someone?"  Mentally slapping herself for asking some of the most cliché questions ever, she waited eagerly for his answer trying hard to erase the embarrassment she just caused.  She raised her brows when he didn't immediately answer.  She was about to ask another question but was cut off when Jaejoong suddenly chuckled out of nowhere.  Were her questions that funny to laugh at?  She didn't think so.  She looked at him oddly and smiled cheekily at him before turning her back on him.

"You're too cute Taeyeon.  Did you know that about yourself?"  She turned around wild-eyed when she heard him speak.  She looked at him with confusion written all over her face.  She pointed at herself and asked, "Me?  Are you saying that I am cute?  Did you just call me cute?"  Taeyeon was mad blushing at this point and couldn't understand why?  Jaejoong nodded his head cutely while he chuckled at her response.  "Yes you.  Who else would I be talking about Silly."  She stuck her tongue in between her two front teeth and raised a brow at him, questioning his statement mentally.  Jaejoong couldn't stop himself from smiling widely and brightly at Taeyeon and just ruffled her hair snapping her out of her thoughts.  She growled and pouted at him and said, "Hey, it took me a while to get my hair this neat  and now you've just ruined it."  She quickly dismissed his hands and tried hard to fix her hair.

Little did she know that there was a certain someone watching their entire interaction with a small frown.  He rolled his eyes and made his way towards his now hair-disheveled best friend.  He placed his hand on top of her hair and tried to assist in combing out her hair as gently as possible.  "Yah, Taeyeon how could you already mess up your hair within less than an hour of being here?"  He swatted her hand away from her hair and tried to smooth down her hair alone while eyeing Jaejoong carefully. 

He thought about why Jaejoong would even want to hang out with Taeyeon and why would he be staring at her and not any other girl here in the bar?  All of these questions only lead him to think that Jaejoong may have a liking to Taeyeon.  But why now and why Taeyeon?  It's not like Taeyeon is not likeable or attractive, but Jaejoong is the type of guy who goes for gentle girls like Tiffany and not someone who could literally beat him up like Taeyeon.  He shook his head at his weird thoughts and finally finished smoothening out her hair.  He looked at her and smiled before asking, "You want a drink?  It's on me."  She was going to answer him when he suddenly took hold of her hand and dragged her away from their friends.

Bewildered with his sudden forceful actions, she shook her hand away from his and eyed him.  She placed her hands on her hips and asked, "What was that all about?  You know what kind of drink I would want and you know, you didn't really have to hold my hand and drag me here with you."  Wooyoung froze for a moment and thought about what she just said.  Why was he so eager to drag her away from that wolf Jaejoong he thought.  He looked at her sternly and said, "Nothing.  Just wanted to take you away from Jaejoong.  Looked like he was suffocating

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter