Pimp Daddy?

A Tomboy's Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Their little intimate moment was rudely interrupted as Wooyoung purposely walked right in between them bumping shoulders with Jaejoong knocking him a good step away from Taeyeon.  The side corners of his lips curved up as he stood directly in front of Taeyeon winking at her in the process.  She rolled her eyes and shook her head at him knowing very well exactly what he did and why he did it. 

Feigning ignorance, he began to whistle as if he did nothing wrong.  She folded her arms underneath her chest and gave him a nasty glare.  “Seriously?” she asked in disbelief.  All he did was smile cheekily at her and shrugged his shoulders not really answering her question.  He was just so childish at times.  There were too many times where Taeyeon wished she could just tie him up and punish him a bit.  But in the end, all she could do was give him a bruise or two.  

From behind him, he heard Jaejoong yell out, “Dude what the heck was that for,” but chose to completely ignore him not giving him any sort of attention.  Jaejoong growled at him but decided to just let it go not wanting to cause any unwanted attention.  He took in a deep breath, fixed his clothing and walked a few steps away from them.  He looked to Taeyeon and saw her pleading eyes asking for him for his forgiveness.  He gave her a reassuring smile and shook his head saying that everything was fine.  He then pointed towards the front doors and mouthed, “I will wait for you outside.”  She nodded her head in understanding and gave him an apologetic smile once again for her stupid best friend’s actions.

Once Jaejoong was out of the office and away from them, she flicked his forehead hard and said, “Jerk.”  She turned to walk away from him but wasn’t satisfied with just the flick she gave.  So, she suddenly turned back around and punched him squarely on his shoulders causing him to stumble back and groan a bit from the pain.  “What was that for?” Wooyoung asked in amusement. 

She turned her back to him and said, “Like you don’t know.”      

She wanted to so badly walk away like a “Boss” with a charismatic stride at that moment, but damn those high heels Sooyoung chose for her.  She couldn’t help but stumble a bit as she made her way out of the Police Station’s front door eliciting quiet chuckles from her co-workers.  The horrible effects of embarrassment was eating her alive.  She couldn’t bear to see her co-workers reactions.  So she did what any sane person would do, which was to look nowhere else but down towards her feet trying her best to avoid any sort of eye contact from anyone around and making a mad dash towards the door.

Wooyoung chuckled at her antics before he followed directly behind her not caring that Jaejoong was literally glaring daggers at him.  He bit his lips in glee and thought back on the stupefied look on his face once he interrupted their disgusting moment of lust.  It just angered him to see how cheesy they can be with one another at any given minute no matter where they were or who was around them.

He sighed in despair from seeing his best friend act like a completely different person whenever Jaejoong was around.  It made him sick to his stomach.  How he wished he could turn back time and protect his best friend from this charmer of a man, than maybe none of this would have happened.  He wouldn’t have to continue to fight for her attention nor would he have to fend off this predator.  Just thinking about it made him crazy.  He shouldn’t be feeling these things but damn it, how could he not when there’s always been this spark between them that he unfortunately blocked with a wall of force-closed emotions.

He shook his head and put everything to the back of his mind.  More important things were at hand as of this moment.  Her safety was the absolute most important thing right now.  But damn, how easily he could lose focus due to her new look.  Any man would be crazy not to turn heads and look at her direction.  Not that she couldn’t grab their attention before the transformation, but this was to a completely new level.  Very scandalous he must admit, but not yet trashy thankfully.

Just as he was trying his best to catch up and walk side to side with Taeyeon, he suddenly felt someone block his way shoving him to the side.  He stumbled a bit backwards and knew who the culprit was.  He turned towards his right and came face to face with no one other than Jaejoong. 

Jaejoong gave him a lopsided grin and chuckled at his shocked facial expression.  “Can’t take your own medicine now can you?” he asked mockingly.  Wooyoung clenched his fists tightly causing his knuckles to turn white seeing Jaejoong acting all high and mighty.  Not wanting to back down, he cleared his throat and gave him his most charming smile.  He his lips and with a sarcastic tone said, “Oh, I do take my medicine well Jaejoong.  Very well in fact…”  He stepped forward getting up close and personal with Jaejoong but was suddenly yanked back by Taeyeon. 

“Let’s get a move on now shall we?”  Not waiting for his reply, she forcefully pulled Wooyoung away from Jaejoong and walked straight towards the black van that was parked at the entrance.  She yanked the Van’s side door open and literally threw Wooyoung in there pointing an accusing finger to him.  “Behave will you?”  He threw his hands in the air and smiled at her innocently. 

“I mean it Wooyoung.”  She eyed him and gave him her stern look waiting for him to calm down a bit.  He rolled his eyes and obediently sat back in the van.  He turned to look at her and said, “Fine.  I will behave.  Just because you said so not because of that lover boy over there.”  She sighed and leaned forward.  She wrapped her arms around his sides and gave him a tight hug.  Wooyoung felt his heart thumping against his rib cage and became uncomfortable with her embrace.  He cleared his throat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter