THE REAL PARK JI YEON!!!

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

While Ji Yeon is walking in her way home, Seung Ho followed her but she didn't noticed it until she reach her house. Jin Bi is waiting for her in their garden.

Jin Bi: noona!

Ji Yeon: oh, Binnie-ah.. what are doing here?

Jin Bi: i'm waiting for you..

Ji Yeon: waeyo?

Jin Bi: coz i'm bored. i want to play with you...

Ji Yeon: is that so?

Jin Bi: ne.. please noona, i want to play.. (aegyo face)

Ji Yeon: aish! don't use that aegyo to me. tss! araseo. kaja?

Jin Bi: eodiseo?

Ji Yeon: at the playground..

Jin Bi: chincha noona?

Ji Yeon: ne.. kaja?

Jin Bi: DAE!!!

They start to walk and went to the playground. Seung Ho saw all of it. He's hiding behind the tree so, Ji Yeon will not see him.

Seung Ho: so, she has a special child younger brother? As i can see, she really love her younger brother. She's also caring, loving and understanding sister unlike my sister. haist! she's opposite with Ji Yeon. But where are they going?... ok, i will follow them. but wait! why did i follow her here and i also want to follow her again in the playground?? aish! and so what? i just want to follow her to know about her younger brother... YES! just because of her younger brother, that's it! *He followed Ji Yeon..*

At the playground...

Ji Yeon: ok, Binnie play now. i will sit here and watch you playing araseo?

Jin Bi: why don't you play with me?

Ji Yeon: i'm a bit tired now so you go play now without me. i'm just here to watch you araseo?

Jin Bi: oh... araseo... *sad*

Ji Yeon: don't be sad Binnie, i will play with you next time. PROMISE! *raise her right hand*

Jin Bi: chincha?

Ji Yeon: of course! you happy now?

Jin Bi: ne, noona! gomawo!!!

Ji Yeon: all for you Binnie.. *smile* go play now!

Jin Bi: dae!! *he's start to play now*

Ji Yeon sat on one of the bench there and watch Jin Bi playing. while she's watching her younger brother someone sat beside her.

??: so, you have a younger brother?

Ji Yeon: Seung Ho? what are you doing here?

Seung Ho: i follow you.

Ji Yeon: but wae?

Seung Ho: coz ahmm.. hmmm.. ahmmm..

Ji Yeon: coz what?

Seung Ho: coz i want to sure if my sister not bothering you in your way home.

Ji Yeon: then why you also follow me here?

Seung Ho: ahmm.. ahmmm...

Ji Yeon: yah! just answer my question!!

Seung Ho: ok, ok... i'm just curious about your brother..

Ji Yeon: ohhh...

Seung Ho: can i ask you a question?

Ji Yeon: go on..

Seung Ho: hmmm, is he special?

Ji Yeon: who?

Seung Ho: your younger brother, is he special child?

Ji Yeon: *turn and face Jin Bi's direction* oh, ne... *in small voice and bow her head coz of sadness*

Seung Ho: mianhe...

Ji Yeon: *turn to face Seung Ho who looking at her* ani... gwenchana..

Seung Ho: is it difficult to have a brother like him?

Ji Yeon: sometimes but i'm happy that i have him. i'm happy when i'm with him. he's the only one that i have. he's an angel that god gave to me.

Seung Ho: how about your parents?

Ji Yeon: my mother died when she gave birth of Jin Bi.

Seung Ho: and your father?

Ji Yeon: molla (i don't know). he left me and Binnie after my mother died.

Seung Ho: why don't you search for him?

Ji Yeon: i don't want. i don't want to see him again. we don't need him anymore. i will atke care of Binnie even if he's not here. He's not deserve to be a fathher. he's not like a father. he just left his own siblings like that. he's such a STUPID father!!! *one tear roll in her cheek*

Seung Ho: Ji Yeon-ah... gwenchana? *worried*

Ji Yeon: *fastly wipe her tear* mianhe..

Seung Ho: it's ok. you can cry infront of me..

Ji Yeon: ani..

Seung Ho: tss! come here! *he grabbed Ji Yeon's shoulder to layed Ji Yeon's head in his shoulder*

Ji Yeon: yah! what are you doing?

Seung Ho: you will be alright if you cry until no tears will fall from your eyes. cry until your sadness will fade away..

Ji Yeon: *start to cry and cry hard on Seung Ho's shoulder..*

Seung Ho: *rubbed Ji Yeon's shoulder* gwenchana Ji Yeon-ah.. you will be alright soon. now, cry whenever you want to cry.

Ji Yeon: omma... wae appa left me and Binnie.. wae? wae omma? *while crying*

Seung Ho: so, it's the real Park Ji Yeon who always mad at me and hiding her sadness. thought to himself

Ji Yeon cried harder util no tear fall from her eyes. She raise her head from Seung Ho's shoulder and,

Ji Yeon: mian..

Seung Ho: gwenchana?

Ji Yeon: oh.. gomawo.. *silent in a moment then,* oh, it's getting late. Binnie-ah.. we need to back now, it's getting late. *she said to Jin Bi*

Jin Bi: araseo, noona.. i'm coming.. *walks to her*

Ji Yeon: you happy with playing?

Jin Bi: dae! noona? why your eyes are red?

Ji Yeon: huh? *she face Seung Ho and face again Jin Bi then,* it's not red Binnie.

Jin Bi: aniyo, it's red..

Ji Yeon: i think because it's dark now that's why you see unreal color.

Jin Bi: ok.. noona who's that guy? *pointing to Seung Ho*

Ji Yeon: *face Seung Ho again and to Jin Bi then,* ohh.. he's Seung Ho..

Seung Ho: annyeong Binnie! i'm your noona's boyfriend..

Ji Yeon: *shock and face Seung Ho again,* yah!! Yoo Seung Ho!!!

Seung Ho: *smile to Ji Yeon and face Jin Bi then,* Binnie from now on, call me hyung araseo?

Jin Bi: hyung? wahh!!! i have a hyung now.. Seung Ho HYUNG!!!! *then hug Seung Ho*

Seung Ho: *smile again and hug also Jin Bi*

Ji Yeon: *smile to Jin Bi's happiness* Binnie-ah, are you that happy?

Jin Bi: *release the hug* ne noona. now, i have a noona and hyung! i'm very happy..

Ji Yeon: i'm happy that you're happy too. kaja?

Jin Bi: dae!

Ji Yeon: *stand up and grabbed Jin Bi's hand and start to walk*

Seung Ho: let me walk you two in your home.

Ji Yeon: *stop and turn to Seung Ho* mwo?

Jin Bi: yey! hyung will walk with us!!!!

Seung Ho: you want your hyung to walk with you Binnie?

Jin Bi: NE!!!

Ji Yeon: if that's you want then let's go now and walk with us..

Jin Bi: gomawo noona..

Ji Yeon: all for you Binnie..

They walk in their way home with Seung Ho and reach their house.

Ji Yeon: Binnie-ah, go inside first and wait for me araseo?

Jin Bi: ne noona. bye Hyung! *wave to Seung Ho.. and enter their house*

Seung Ho: *smile to Ji bin and also wave to him*

Ji Yeon: Seung Ho-ah, gomawo.. i feel better now because of you.. go home now, it's already late. annyeong!

Seung Ho: ohh.. annyeong! *he start to walk*

Ji Yeon: Seung Ho-ah! *she shout to him*

Seung Ho: *stop and turn to face her*

Ji Yeon: be careful on your way.. *she smile to him then enter their house*

Seung Ho: *smile big and start to walk again* she's really cute when she's smiling. as i can see, she's already better now. i wish that i really help her. now i know that she's not that bad. actually, she's really kind. she's just hiding her true feelings. now, i know the real Park ji Yeon and it's better than i expected. i've also seen her beauty, she's really beautiful and cute especially when she's smiling. *he smile to himself and realize he's saying* mwo? am i said that she's beautiful? aish! Yoo Seung Ho why are you like this? tss! am i falling for her now? ANDWAE!!!! *he start to walk faster now and reach his house*

 

----------------------------------

 

what can you say about this chapter?

hope you all like it!

welcome to my new subscriber :)))