TRUTH

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

Days had passed but Jun Hyung still didn't attending school. Sun Mi is really worried about him but Hara didn't care anymore. Ji Yeon and Seung Ho, as usual are always together. They have no any problems until one day, Min Hyuk asked Ji Yeon to have a talk.

Min Hyuk: Ji Yeon-ah, can we have a talk?

Ji Yeon: ohh.. araseo..

At the corner of the room...

Ji Yeon: so what do you want to talk about?

Min Hyuk: ahm.. I want to ask you if you want to be my date at the Prom?

Ji Yeon: Min Hyuk-ah.. You know that Seung Ho is my date..

Min Hyuk: but he's not your boyfriend..

Ji Yeon: but the school know that so i need to be his date.

Min Hyuk: but it's unfair to you..

Ji Yeon: Min Hyuk-ah, don't worry about me.. I'm alright.

Min Hyuk: but you two are just pretending.. I think it's the time to end this.. He's jist using you to make So Hee got jealous..

??: mwo? They're just pretending?

Ji Yeon and Min Hyuk look up.

Min Hyuk: O_O So Hee?

Ji Yeon: *speechless*

So Hee: is what he said is true huh?

Ji Yeon: *just bow her head*

So Hee: ok.. You don't need to answer. Now i know that he just want me to get jealous.. thanks to the two of you.. *she then left and went to Seung Ho*

Ji Yeon: *sigh*

Min Hyuk: Ji Yeon-ah.. Mianhe..

Ji Yeon: it's already happened.

At Seung Ho's room...

So Hee: Seung Ho-ah!! *she run to him and grabbed his arm*

Seung Ho: yah! What are you doing? I already hve a girlftiend so release me now..

So Hee: i already know..

Seung Ho: already know what?

So Hee: i know that you two are just pretending to make me jealous. I love you Seung Ho-ah.. *she hug him*

Seung Ho: *he push her lightly* where do you get that idea?

So Hee: i heard Ji Yeon and Min Hyuk talking about that..

Then Seung Ho quickly run to Ji Yeon's room. So Hee run after him. Seung saw Ji Yeon and Min Hyuk at the corner. He walks to them.

Seung Ho: Ji Yeon-ah..

Min Hyuk: mianhe i'm the one that careless.. Don't mad at her..

Seung Ho: Ji Yeon-ah.. Can we talk?

Ji Yeon: there's no need.. I think it's better that she know the truth. I think it's better for us too. I should go now *she left*

Min Hyuk: i'll go with her.. *he left*

Seung Ho plan to chase her but So Hee hold his arm to stop him.

So Hee: let her go now.. C'mon! Let's go on a date.

More days had passed, the truth was fastly spread in the school. They also know that So Hee is now Seung Ho's girlfriend again. Seung Ho and Ji Yeon disn't talk to each other anymore. Woo Young, Shin Hye and IU were really shocked but they need to accept the truth. Jun Hyung is still not attending the school. So Hee and Seung Ho are always together. Hara on the other hand was too happy for the both of them. Seung Ho thought that he must be happy coz he's now with So Hee again but he's not! He was hurt when Ji Yeon always ignored him, he don't know why but he's too sure that he's not in love with So Hee anymore...