APOLOGIZE...

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

 Hyo Min   Hyun Ah   Sun Mi

 

After Seung Ho fall into the pool... Ji Yeon look Seung Ho at the pool.

Ji Yeon: raise her eyebrow and smile then whispered, You deserve it! then she grabbed IU's hand and left Seung Ho in the pool.

Woo Young shocked on what Ji Yeon did to Seung Ho.

Woo Young: Seung Ho!!! he hurriedly jump to the pool to save Seung Ho.

After he save Seung Ho, he lay down Seung Ho on the floor and he quickly gave him a CPR. Then shouted Seung Ho's name...

Woo Young: Seung Ho-ah.. SEUNG HO... YOO SEUNG HO!!!!! PLS OPEN YOUR EYES...

Seung Ho: cough then slowly open his eyes. oh, Woo Young-ah...

Woo Young: oh... thank god! gwenchana? ( you okay)

Seung Ho: ne, gwenchanayo... he slowly rise on the floor.

Woo Young: mianhe, it's all my fault. chincha mianhe (really sorry)

Seung Ho: it's ok. it's not your fault anymore, it is because of the girl a while ago who push me to the pool.

Woo Young: oh, she's Ji Yeon-ssi...

Seung Ho: you know her?

Woo Young: ne, she's my friend and also my team mate. mianhe of what she did to you. Did you know why she did it to you?

Seung Ho: i think beacuse of the incident that happen a while ago...

Woo Young: incident?

Seung Ho: ne, i accidentally bumped to her and throw also my drink to her. 

Woo Young: then?

Seung Ho: i ignore her then left.

Woo Young: mwo? you did not appologize to her??

Seung Ho: ne, coz i really need to go to the rest room.

Woo Young: then you need to apologize to her tomorrow.

Seung Ho: mwo? but i didn't do it on purpose and also she need to apologize to me of what she did to me.

Woo Young: i know and i'll tell her to talk to you but you also need to apologize to her araseo?

Seung Ho: ANDWAE!!! (no way)

Woo Young: ARASEO???

Seung Ho: ANIYO...

Woo Young: aissshh! okay, kaja? (let's go)

Seung Ho: kaja!

IU and Ji Yeon were running fast...

they stop then the 2 of them are laughing...

Ji Yeon: yah! you really did you job. hehe

IU: hehe. ne, i know... but isn't it too much?

Ji Yeon: wae? i just did a revenge to him coz he throw his drink to me and it's all done between us.

IU: alright then. But when the first i saw him, i think i saw him somwhere but i don't know where is.

Ji Yeon: maybe he's not.

IU: maybe!

they start to walk again...

IU: still think about Seung Ho then she remember who Seung Ho is. she stopped walking. Omo! (oh my god!)

Ji Yeon: also stop. wae?

IU: Ji Yeon-ah... you're dead!!! she said in worried face.

Ji Yeon: mwo? what are you saying i'm dead?

IU: the guy with Woo Young a while ago is Seung Ho...

Ji Yeon: Seung Ho?

IU: ne. Our school HEARTHROB, YOO SEUNG HO!!!

Ji Yeon: hearthrob? i don't know him...

IU: beacause you don't care about boys and you're only focusing in your study that's why you don't know him.

Ji Yeon: oh, maybe...

IU: Ji Yeon-ah, eotokhae? i think all the girls in our school will hate and bully you if they knew what you've done to him.

Ji Yeon: don't worry just wish that they will not knew about it and i don't care if they knew it.

IU: Ji Yeon-ah... worried

Ji Yeon: don't worry about me. kaja?

IU: ohhh...

Ji Yeon and IU walk home.

Tomorrow morning at Byeong-Mu High School...

Some students took pictures yesterday when Ji Yeon push Seung Ho to the pool. Pictures are posted in the school's bulletin board. All the students knew about what Ji Yeon did to Seung Ho. All the girls starting to hate her but all the boys are happy of what Ji Yeon Did to Seung Ho. Almost all boys in their school admire her for being pretty cute and also of being good in study. Meanwhile, the 'mean girls' [Hyo Min (leader), Hyun Ah & Sun Mi) saw the pictures. They also starting to hate her. After that, they saw Ji Yeon at the school's gate. They went to her to have a talk.

When Ji Yeon is entering the School, 3 girls blocked her way of walking...

Ji Yeon: saw the mean girls. wae? what's the problem?

Hyo Min: neo! (you)

Ji Yeon: na? (me)

Hyun Ah: ne, the problem is you!

Ji Yeon: why me? i didn't do anything of the 3 of you...

Sun Mi: ne, you didn't do anything to us but you push our Seung Ho oppa to made him fall in the pool.

Hyo Min: i thought you're smart but after you did it, i don't think so. You're a big DUMB!!!

Hyun Ah & Sun Mi: ne, that's right!

Ji Yeon: mwo? isn't the 3 of you repeated the last year in high school? so, i think the 3 of you are the BIG DUMB not me. rise her eyebrow to the mean girls then left.

Hyo Min: wahhh! she touch her head. what's with that girl?

Hyun Ah: i really hate her.

Sun Mi: nado (me too)

Hyo Min: so, she want a fight with us huh? hmmm, get ready Park Ji Yeon. Let see what brave are you. smile like a devil. Let's go girls!

Hyun Ah & Sun Mi: okay...

When Ji Yeon walking in the hall way going to her room, she saw Woo Young and Woo Young also see her. Woo Young talk to her.

Woo Young: ji Yeon-ssi...

Ji Yeon: oh, Woo Young. What's up? pretending that she didn't do anything to Seung Ho yesterday.

Woo Young: i just want to ask you why did you do it with my bestfriend Seung Ho yesterday?

Ji Yeon: but i didn't do it on purpose...

Woo Young: i know that you did t on purpose.

Ji Yeon: but he's the one~ Woo Young cut her sentence.

Woo Young: i know all of it.

Ji Yeon: so, you saw what he did to me yesterday?

Woo Young: aniyo. Seung Ho said to me about it.

Ji Yeon: oh...

Woo Young: did you know that he has a trauma so, i think you need to apologize to him.

Ji Yeon: trauma? she just ignore about the trauma. mwo? ANDWAE!!! he's the one needs to apologize not me.

Woo Young: ne, i already said him about that.

Ji Yeon: then what he said?

Woo Young: she agree with it, but you need to apologize to him too. he lied to her coz Seung Ho don't want to apologize to her.

Ji Yeon: okay then, i have to go.

Woo Young: okay, let's meet later at the garden after class.

Ji Yeon: okay... then left

At Woo Young & Seung Ho's classroom...

Woo Young: Seung Ho-ah...

Seung Ho: ne?

Woo Young: go with me at the garden after class hmm?

Seung Ho: mwo? wae?

Woo Young: i talk to Ji Yeon a while a go and i said to apologize to you.

Seung Ho: then what she said?

Woo Young: she agree but you need to apologize too. okay? he lied to Seung Ho too.

Seung Ho: okay but be sure that she will apologize to me araseo?

Woo Young: araseo...

At Ji Yeon's classroom...

IU: oh, Ji Yeon-ah...

Ji Yeon: oh, annyeong!

Min Hyuk: something happen when you enter the school?

Ji Yeon: a little but don't worry i can handle it.

Min Hyuk: okay but if someone is bothering you, just let me help you okay?

Ji Yeon: okay. gomawo.

IU: thank god that you're safe.

Ji Yeon: just smile then sat on her chair.

a few seconds, the mean girls enter the classroom and they look at Ji Yeon in angry face. then sat on their respective chair.

Min Hyuk: did they do anything to you? tell me..

IU: ne, what did they do to you Ji Yeon-ah?

Ji Yeon: oh, it's nothing. Just don't mind them.

Min Hyuk: worried face. Ahmm, IU said to me what you did to Seung Ho yesterday. Don't worry i'll always here for you.

IU: nado.

Ji Yeon: smile. gomawo.

After class...

Min Hyuk: Ji Yeon-ah, IU-ah i need to go now. i have something important to do.

IU: okay. see you tomorrow.

Ji Yeon: okay, take care!

IU: kaja?

Ji Yeon: hmmm, IU-ah can you go with me.

IU: eodiseo?

Ji yeon: at the garden. i will meet Woo Young and Seung Ho today. Woo Young said to me that Seung Ho will apologize to me, but he also said that i need to apologize too.

IU: okay.. kaja?

Ji Yeon: gomawo chingu! (thank you friend)

Ji Yeon & IU are already at the garden but Woo Young & Seung Ho not yet.

At Woo Young's classroom...

Woo Young: kaja?

Seung Ho: do i need to apologize to her?

Woo Young: ofcourse. kaja!

Seung Ho: ohh...

At the garden...

Ji Yeon: did they come or not?

IU: just wait. maybe they just late.

a few minutes, Woo Young & Seung Ho arrived...

Woo Young: Ji Yeon-ssi...

Ji Yeon: oh, Woo Young-ssi..

Woo Young: push Seung Ho near to Ji Yeon. Ji Yeon and Seung Ho have a talk okay... he saw a girl (IU) with Ji Yeon then he grabbed her hand then left Ji Yeon Seung Ho.

Ji Yeon: ohhh.. she want to stop Woo Young but the 2 are so far to her.

Seung Ho: Woo Young-ah!! aishhh!!!

At Woo Young & IU...

When Woo Young & IU were running fast while holding each other hands, IU's heart also beat fast... She's very happy at that moment then they stop in the park. Woo Young release his hand to IU. They sat in one of the bench there. They laugh...

IU: hmmm, why did you pulled me here?

Woo Young: to have Ji Yeon & Seung Ho privacy.

IU: ohhhh...

Woo Young: by the way, i'm Woo Young.

IU: i know. then smile

Woo Young: chincha? how?

IU: Ji Yeon told me.

Woo Young: oh, i see. then what's your name?

IU: i'm~ someone cut her sentence

Hyun Ah: Woo Young oppa!

IU & Woo Young: saw Hyun Ah.

IU: oppa? she said in her mind.

Woo Young: oh, Hyun Ah.

Hyun Ah: oppa can you go with me in th mall? grabbed Woo Young's arm.

Woo Young: ofcourse! whispered to IU. bye! then left with Hyun Ah.

IU: aisshhh! that Hyun Ah, she ruin the moment!! get mad.

At Ji Yeon & Seung Ho...

after Woo Young & IU left, the atmosphere is full of silence. But a few seconds, Seung Ho break the silence.

Seung Ho: ehem! apologize to me now!

Ji Yeon: look at Seung Ho. mwo? 

Seung Ho: you heard me, just apologize to me coz you're wasting my time.

Ji Yeon: wah! babo (stupid). 

Seung Ho: mwo? what did you say?

Ji Yeon: you're the first one who throw the juice to me, then you want me to apologize to you. BABO!

Seung Ho: coz you pushed me to the pool. so, you need to apologize to me first.

Ji Yeon: ANIYO! you need to apologize to me first. And by th way, did you afraid in water? haha. are you a gay?

Seung Ho: MWO? he got insulted. If you don't apologize, i will go now coz you're really wasting my time. turn back then start walking.

Ji Yeon: hahaha! GAY SEUNG HO!!! she shouted.

Seung Ho: turn back to face Ji Yeon again.

Seung Ho quickly go near to Ji Yeon while Ji Yeon still laughing... but when Seung Ho's face is inches apart in Ji Yeon's face, Ji Yeon now stopped laughing.

Seung Ho: slowly moved his face to Ji Yeon to get more close to her face. Want a proof that i'm not a gay?

Ji Yeon: slowly close her eyes.

Seung Ho: when he saw Ji Yeon's eyes were close, he smiled & laugh. Babo! you're so FUNNY! you said a while ago that i'm a gay but you want me to kiss you huh? hahaha. then he left.

Ji Yeon: her face turned red.  aiiissshhh!!! how embarassing! then she run to go home as fast as she can.

Seung Ho: turn back and saw Ji Yeon running fast then smiled and said, "she's really funny and cute", then he went home.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry for my wrong grammar ...

thank you for reading ^_^