YongShin Moment

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

Shin Hye gave Ji Yeon & Seung Ho a sign to runaway. Ji Yeon & Seung Ho look to each other and nodded. The two quickly run passed by Shin Hye and Yong Hwa. Yong Hwa snapped his gaze when he notice that Ji Yeon & Seung Ho running away.

Yong Hwa: Yah! Ji Yeon-ah, better come back here! *he shouted*

Ji Yeon: Mianhe oppa! *she shouted back and disappeared with Seung Ho*

Yong Hwa: Aish!

Shin Hye was about to leave when Yong Hwa stop her.

Yong Hwa: yah! Don’t try to runaway !

Shin Hye: omo! *she thought*

Shin Hye step her feet to run but Yong Hwa grabbed her wrist. Yong Hwa dragged her out from school and went to the mall.

At the Mall...

Shin Hye: why did you bring me here?

Yong Hwa: Since you help my sister and that bastard to escape, you need to pay for that.

Shin Hye: w-what? Are you kidding?!

Yong Hwa: *shook his head* ani.. I meant what I just said earlier. You need to spend this day with me.

Shin Hye: m-mwo? Spend the day with you? Andwae!!!

Yong Hwa: Sorry but you’re stuck to me now. *he smirked*

Shin Hye: who said that? *she was about to escape but Yong Hwa is faster than her so he quickly grabbed her wrist*

Yong Hwa dragged her in one of the restaurant there.

At the restaurant...

Yong Hwa is the one who ordered. He’s also the one who ordered for Shin Hye since Shin Hye didn’t say any. After a while, the foods were served.

Yong Hwa: don’t you want to eat?

Shin Hye: I’m not hungry! *but then, her stomach make a sound*

Yong Hwa: *he make little a laugh* really? But your stomach didn’t match on what were you saying.

Shin Hye: *look away, embarassed* I’m not really hungry. *but her stomach make another sound*

Yong Hwa: *can’t hold his laugh*

Shin Hye: Yah! Stop laughing at me!

Yong Hwa: *still laughing*

Shin Hye: Aish! *pouted*

She then finally grabbed her food and start eating. Now, Yong Hwa stop laughing and stared at her while eating. Shin Hye didn’t mind him and just continue to eat because she’s really hungry. Yong Hwa smiled at her and also start to eat.

After eating...

Shin Hye: I want to go home now. *she start to leave but Yong Hwa grabbed her wrist*

Yong Hwa: I won’t let you leave that easily. Let’s go there! *pointed at the Fun House*

As they are walking inside the Fun House, a teddy bear machine caught Shin Hye’s eyes that made her stopped. Yong Hwa stop also and look what was Shin Hye’s looking at.

Yong Hwa: do you want that teddy bear?

Shin Hye: *look to Yong Hwa surprised and quickly shook her head* ani.. I just want to go home.

Yong Hwa: Aish! C'mon! Let’s try. *grabbed her wrist and walk to the teddy bear machine* Go and try.

Shin Hye admitted that she really want to have that bear so she give a try. At first try, she failed. She tried so many times but failed.

Shin Hye: aish! I now give up! *she was about to leave but Yong Hwa stop her*

Yong Hwa: wait!

Shin Hye: *turns to him* wae?

Yong Hwa: I want to try.

Yong Hwa give a try as Shin Hye went back to take a look. At first, Yong Hwa failed. On the second, failed again.

Shin Hye: just gave up!

Yong Hwa: no!! I will get that bear!

Shin Hye: aish!

Then suddenly, Yong Hwa try again. Luckily, Yong Hwa finally get the teddy bear.

Shin Hye: Omo! You got it! *she happily screamed as she squeeze Yong Hwa’s arm*

Yong Hwa handed him the teddy bear. Shin Hye blinked at him.

Yong Hwa: it’s yours now.

Shin Hye: *happily took it and quickly hug him* gomawo.

Yong Hwa was shocked but hug her back. Shin Hye back to her sense and quickly release on hug.

Shin Hye: *cleared * gomawo. I want to go home now.

Yong Hwa: oh.. I’ll walk you home.

Shin Hye: *waved her hand* there’s no need. I can take care of myself.

Yong Hwa: but I want to walk you home. Let’s go! *grabbed her wrist*

Shin Hye: okay, I will let you walk me home but no need to hold my wrist. *eyeing his hand*

Yong Hwa: oh.. *he release her wrist*

As they are walking...

They awkwardly walk until Yong Hwa break the silence.

Yong Hwa: what’s your name btw?

Shin Hye: Shin Hye. Park Shin Hye..

Yong Hwa: ohh.. I’m Jung Yong Hwa. Nice to meet you.

Silence again but this time, Shin Hye is the one who break it.

Shin Hye: um.. About my bestfriend and your sister, aren’t you happy that she found her happiness?

Yong Hwa:  *didn’t response*

Shin Hye: my bestfriend really love your sister and I’m pretty sure that he will never hurt Ji Yeon. So just plaese accept their relationship.

Yong Hwa stop that made Shin Hye stop also. Yong Hwa look at her.

Yong Hwa: Okay I won’t bother their relationship anymore.

Shin Hye: *brightened* chincha?

Yong Hwa: *nodded* but on one condition..

Shin Hye: what is that?

Yong Hwa: let me court you.

Shin Hye: court me?

Yong Hwa: *nodded again* yes, i want to court you. You’re the first girl who make me feel different. My heart beat so fast when I first saw you. It’s so embarassing to admit but I think I’m in love with you when I first saw you. *he admitted*

Shin Hye: *speechless*

Yong Hwa: Shin Hye? *he waved his hand in front of her face*

Shin Hye: *he snapped her gazed* oh.. mian.. I don’t know what to replied to you. *lowered her head*

Yong Hwa: it’s ok. Let’s go!

They start to walk again and finally reach her house.

Shin Hye: we’re here!

Yong Hwa: ohh..

Shin Hye: you can go now. Thanks for the teddy bear. Annyeong! *she start to went in*

Yong Hwa: um, Shin Hye! *he shouted*

Shin Hye: *stop and turn to him* n-ne?

Yong Hwa: I will not bother my sister and your bestfriend anymore even though you didn’t accept my condition but I will wait for your answer. Just think of it. *he smiled and left*

Shin Hye watch him leave and smiled. When Yong Hwa finally gone, she went in.