SAVING HER...

the more you HATE, the more you LOVE...

At the park...

IU sat in one of the bench there, the bench that she sat with Woo Young when they running. She remembered all that happen on that day. She is smiling then someone approavh her.

??: annyeong!

IU: raise her head to face the person. W-woo Young??

??: you remember me?

IU: of course! you're my bestfriend's friend..

Woo Young: oh.. can i sit beside you? 

IU: huh?

Woo Young: i ask you if that is ok if i sit beside you?

IU: oh, of course you can sit...

Woo Young: sit beside IU

IU: her heart start beats faster.

Woo Young: btw, what's your name?

IU: Lee Ji Eun but you can call me IU..

Woo Young: oh, IU..

IU: ahehe..

Woo Young: what are you doing here anyway?

IU: oh.. ahmm.. i just want some air. The air here is very warm and fresh that's why...

Woo Young:oh, that's true..

IU: the fact is, i'm here coz this place is special for me especially this bench. thought to herself

Woo Young: are you really that silent?

IU: ahm, sometimes.. btw, what are you doing here?

Woo Young: actually, i am walking to go home when i saw you then i go here.

IU: because of me?

Woo Young: ne, i just want to ask your name and i want to ask if you knew about the relationship between Ji Yeon and Seung Ho..

IU: oh.. about that! ne, i knew it!! wae?

Woo Young: nothing just asking. ok, i have to go now..

IU: oh araseo.. annyeong!

Woo Young: annyeong!

After Woo Young left,

IU: am i heard right? he's here coz he want to know my name? but why? am i dreaming or what? she slapped her own head then, aish! IU babo! he's here coz he want to know about the relationship between Ji Yeon and Seung Ho..

IU also left and go home.

At Seung Ho's classroom...

Seung Ho: ok, i need to go to Ji Yeon's room..

he went there but he cannot see any sight of Ji Yeon.

Seung Ho: asih! that girl!!! i told her to see each other after class but she leave by her own. ok, i will go home too.

While Ji Yeon is walking...

Ji Yeon feel that there some person following her. She look at her back and saw Hara, So Hee and the mean girls.

Ji Yeon: wae? what's the problem?

Hara: YOU!!

Ji Yeon: me? wae?

So Hee: you don't know?

Ji Yeon: is it because of Seung Ho?

Hara: ofcourse!

So Hee: stay away from him!!

JI Yeon: wae? who are you to dictate what i have to do and not?

So Hee: i'm, i'm..

Ji Yeon: you're what?

So Hee: ok, i know that you are Seung Ho's girlfriend but i also know that i'm still own his heart..

Ji Yeon: how you sure?

So Hee: coz i feel it..

Ji Yeon: stop dreaming!

Hara: yah! who are talking her like that? girls, hold her!!!

Mean girls: dae!! they hold Ji Yeon.

Hyun Ah hold her right hand, Sun Mi on her left and Hyo Min hug from behind so that she will not move easily..

Ji Yeon: YAH!!! what are you guys doing? let me go!!

Hara: they will release you if you will break up with my twin brother. so, break up with him!!!

Ji Yeon: do what you want but i'm not breaking up with him coz he need me and i don't want to break his heart just like someone did to him!!!

So Hee: MWO??? you want to die!!!! she raise her hand to slapped her but somone hold her wrist to stop her. she look at the person and schock. S-seung Ho???

Ji Yeon: open her close eyes and saw Seung Ho stop So Hee for slapping her face. Seung Ho?

Mean Girls: realease her

Seung Ho: what are you doing to my girlfriend???

So Hee: Seung Ho-ah.. it's not what you think. i'm just acting with her for our project. right Ji Yeon-ah?

Ji Yeon: she don't know what to say

Seung Ho: i don't believe you so don't blame me!!!

Hara: Seung Ho-ah, stop shouting at her!

Seung Ho: why don't i? she want to slap my girlfriend then you want me to calm down and not shout? and you? what are you doing here? is this your plan?

Hara: and so what?

Seung Ho: stop all of it!!!! he grabbed Ji Yeon's hand then leave.

Hara: yah!!! Yoo Seung Ho!!!

So Hee: Seung Ho-ah.. she start to cry

Hara: i'm sorry So Hee-ah..

So Hee: it's ok, it's not your fault. i really hate her!! i don't give up just like that! be ready Patk Ji Yeon...

While Seung Ho and Ji Yeon is walking..

They stop in the park and sat on the bench,

Seung Ho: why do you leave without me? i told you that we will see each other after class but why you just leave like that?

Ji Yeon: coz i really want to go home.

Seung Ho: but you end up like this.. so don't do this again. araseo?

Ji Yeon: aish! i can take care of myself so don't worry.

Seung Ho: i'm not worried about you, i'm just worried about our relationship when all knew that i cannot protect you and not leave the school together.

Ji Yeon: oh..

Seung Ho: mian..

Ji Yeon: wae?

Seung Ho: because of what happen earlier. it's because of my twin sister..

Ji Yeon: oh, gwenchana.. btw, i have to go. annyeong!

Seung Ho: oh, annyeong...

Ji Yeon: start to walk in her way home..

Seung Ho: he still sat on the bench then after a minute he stand up and decide to followed Ji Yeon..

 

--------------------------------------

 

sorry for my wrong grammar and keep on reading of it.

hope you all like it!